PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Kinetic Shinobi question (nevermind found it)

Railak
2020-08-24, 12:35 PM
So there's a hybrid class from Legendary games called the kinetic shinobi, i really want to try the class but there's one thing I'm confused about with this;

Physical Jutsu
Element(s) universal;
Type form infusion (Sp); Level 1; Burn 0
Associated Blasts any physical
Saving Throw none
Your kinetic blast transforms into a specialized weapon. You can use this infusion as part of any attack action including a full attack action, creating a light or 1 handed melee weapon in your hand that deals 1d4+Cha damage regardless of class level, targeting a creature’s normal AC. Unlike kinetic blade, you can use the Vital Strike and Spring Attack feats with this infusion. The damage bonus from elemental overflow does not apply to blasts used with this infusion.

They also have one for energy blasts, that says and does almost the same thing, the attack and damage are just a little different.

Below they have a sample character which shows that the damage is 1d4+cha with a 20/x2 critical, that part I'm not confused about, I'm trying to figure out if you can make weapons that have the reach property, or the trip property, ect. The picture on the cover has the KS using a kusari gama made out of her element. But it doesn't list her as having any reach attacks. The KS gets an ability later to be able to create 2 handed weapons out of her element as well, almost all reach weapons are within that category.

Nevermind I found it, there's a shinobi talent that allows reach.