PDA

View Full Version : Ow. I just busted my toe.

Thrivol
2007-10-31, 07:15 PM
Just thought everyone should know. I was walking randomly, and I happened to hit the side of the chair I was on. My little toe is now bleeding, its fingernail is cracked, and I am sitting on the same chair, foot raised, and laptop in my lap.

It hurts. :frown:

Dihan
2007-10-31, 07:31 PM
Is it bleeding at the root of the nail? If it is, I've had something similar to that, except the nail got pushed in...

Nibleswick
2007-11-01, 12:14 AM
Thats nothin', I broke my toe five times last year:smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2007-11-01, 12:20 AM
Clean it and bandage it or something.......... if it looks bad, go see a Doctor.

†Seer†
2007-11-01, 12:42 AM
Brothers in broken toe-ness!!

For the record...kicking a wooden chest as you're trying to speed walk is a Really bad idea...

Hope ya heal soon mate!

Raiser Blade
2007-11-01, 01:12 AM
and laptop in my lap.

It hurts. :frown:

There is your problem. You know they call them notebooks now instead of laptops.

1.Get Laptop
2.Put on lap
3.Get prostate cancer
4.????
5.Profit!

Generic Archer
2007-11-01, 03:49 AM
that cancer thing is still the most ridiculous thing i have heard regarding laptops/notebooks.
The main things that come out of a laptop are heat (the real reason it's annoying to use them on your lap) and maybe a small quantity of low energy radiation.
A mobile phone on the other hand, well at least that one's plausible, if still unlikely, theres so much radiation flying round your head anyway, i wouldn't worry too much.

Green Bean
2007-11-01, 05:48 AM
There is your problem. You know they call them notebooks now instead of laptops.

1.Get Laptop
2.Put on lap
3.Get prostate cancer
4.????
5.Profit!

I thought it was impotence? :smallconfused: