PDA

View Full Version : GDGU restock?

Vrock Bait
2020-08-25, 09:13 AM
I’d really like to purchase a physical copy of Good Deeds Gone Unpunished, but Ookadook seems to have run out of them. I found that you could preorder them for £20 or so on Amazon.UK? Is that an authorized seller? Will there be an opportunity to buy it directly from Ookadook again later?

Peelee
2020-08-25, 09:55 AM
Please note that my statements carry no official weight and are merely my personal opinion.

I’d really like to purchase a physical copy of Good Deeds Gone Unpunished, but Ookadook seems to have run out of them. I found that you could preorder them for £20 or so on Amazon.UK? Is that an authorized seller?
I highly doubt that's legit. It's most likely an algorithm issue where they are offering something that doesn't exist.

Will there be an opportunity to buy it directly from Ookadook again later?
I doubt it, but I can't say for sure.

All that said, you should be able to get it in PDF form from Gumroad.

Jason
2020-08-25, 10:25 AM
I got it in .pdf from Gumroad and it looks great on my tablet. I would like a book for my shelf to put by the others, but I will settle for this if there isn't a reprint.

Lord Torath
2020-08-25, 04:49 PM
I highly doubt that's legit. It's most likely an algorithm issue where they are offering something that doesn't exist.I can confirm that Amazon has a history of selling pre-orders for books that are not even written yet. The Captal's Tower, by Melanie Rawn has had several different publication dates at various points over the years. It has not been written yet, let alone published.