PDA

View Full Version : Player Registry, mk 3-ish

LibraryOgre
2020-08-29, 04:20 PM
Player Registry

The Player Registry is for players seePlayer Registry

The Player Registry is for players seeking campaigns, or to list their past characters, past and current games, and so on. It is also to allow other players and Game Masters to get an idea of what you like to play, your posting rate, as well as your narrative and descriptive style. A player resume, if you will. This will hopefully allow better fits between GM's and players.

Name: Your Name
Ways to Contact: Email? IM?
Posting Frequency: Daily/Semi/Weekly/Hourly/etc.
Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), d20 Modern, etc.
Types of Characters: Wizards/Rogues/Monster Races, etc.
Old Characters: Character Sheets from Previous Games
Old Campaigns: Links to Previous Games
Other Information: Anything Else Relevant?

*Paraphrased, stolen updated, and reposted from the previous thread.

Old thread will not be locked, but it will be unstickied. Reposting your information here is encouraged.

Okizruin
2020-08-30, 12:50 AM
Name: Avzin
Ways to Contact: [email protected] (email), AvzinReborn#9162 (Discord), mobian.carbuncle (steam)
Posting Frequency: Semi-Weekly at slowest
Type of Campaign: Pathfinder 1e
Types of Characters: Anything, but I prefer casters
Old Characters: N/A
Old Campaigns: N/A
Other Information: I tend to get scatterbrained and am worried about not being a good team player. I don't like my settings too dark; COVID-19 has hit my mood severely. Feel free to ask me any other questions via email or Discord.

Vrock Bait
2020-09-29, 01:44 PM
Might as well finally add mine.

Name: Vrock Bait
Ways to Contact: Message me here. I also have Discord at Dystopianist#5988 (sometimes Vrock Bait#5988)
Posting Frequency: Probably daily if you need but weekly if you din’t.
Type of Campaign: almost anything d20 including M&M3, Starfinder, SWRPG, and D20 Modern.
Types of Characters: I tend to create characters that I find personally interesting as people - you’ll almost never find me making self-insert types and I genderbend a lot to help tone down my overly strong narrative voice.
Old Characters: on MythWeavers.
Old Campaigns: don’t have all of them.
Other Information: For some reason I cannot learn Pathfinder even though I can play D&D3.5 and Starfinder. I also can’t DM at all, don’t ask.

Fumiyo
2020-10-20, 05:59 PM
Name: Fumiyo, Zach, or Pike.
Ways to Contact: You can email me or send me a PM on here.
Posting Frequency: Hourly or Daily, depending on what my fellow players and the GM are willing to put in for their own posting frequency.
Type of Campaign: 3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder, d20 Modern, Fate, Legend of the Five Rings, willing to learn other systems.
Types of Characters: Faces and courtiers, the representative for the party, Fighters, Barbarians, Rogues, Sorcerers, really anything that catches my interest.
Old Characters: I'll add them as I play in games on here.
Old Campaigns: I'll add them as I play in/run games on here.
Other Information: Been playing tabletop games through a mixture of voice and text online for about eight years now, and I won't turn my noses to any idea suggested as long as it can be fun and engaging for the entire group.

Telamachus
2020-10-25, 05:13 PM
Long-time lurker whose in-person roleplaying opportunities have finally all dried up. I have wanted to try play-by-post for a long time.

Name: Telamachus or LeRoy. Either is great!
Ways to Contact: Can be DMed here, or email, discord, whatsapp, groupme, or whatever is convenient can be provided without issue.
Posting Frequency: Daily would be optimal, but would be happy with a range from twice weekly to 2-3 times daily
Type of Campaign: Prefer D&D 3.5 or later, or Pathfinder. Happy to learn a new system for the right game!
Types of Characters: I prefer oddball utility characters. Mages, Clerics, Warlocks, etc. I generally prefer to give myself a strict theme to design around, which almost always leads to interesting less-than-optimized characters.
Other Information: I am currently in professional school, so while I may not be able to respond right away, I can always respond that day!

ZenTheLizard
2020-11-13, 08:38 PM
New to these parts. Thought I might get some use out of it here, so I'm gonna go ahead get myself registered.

Name: Zen The Lizard
Ways to Contact: Private messaging on this site
Posting Frequency: New account/Has yet to be determined
Type of Campaign: D&D 5e, FFG's Star Wars
Types of Characters: Any and all types of characters, just whatever concept I'm feeling at the time
Other Information: Brand new account at the time of making this post, may return and edit after more experience.

dwhite601
2020-11-18, 07:28 PM
Name: David

Ways to Contact: Private messaging on this site

Posting Frequency: I'm new, but retired so I have plenty of time

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e, 5, Pathfinder

Types of Characters: Wizards and Bards

Old Characters:
Quita: Wizard whose closest D&D race is Risen Demon (she's not really a demon although she looks like one). Highest level 12.

Lilinia: Bard based on a winged humanoid custom race called Busani. Highest level 11.

Arella: Mermaid or Merfolk Bard. She got to play in a quick D&D 5 game at Worldcon.

Old Campaigns: Bart Marchand's Garden Grove based on Norse mythology.

Other Information: My characters are based on (semi) scientifically plausible aliens who find their way into a DM's world.

Isometer
2020-12-05, 03:20 PM
Hi, first time posting here!

Name: Isometer

Ways to Contact: PM here.

Posting Frequency: Probably daily, but slower also works for me.

Type of Campaign: D&D 5e, but I'm willing to learn other systems.

Types of Characters: I like sincere characters who can switch fluently between fighting and conversing. I have a few different characters to suit different campaign settings.

Other Information: I'm still learning both as a player and as a DM.

Mark_Elderfire
2020-12-06, 01:40 PM
Hello, new member hoping to join the fray. I was looking for sites to game on during covid and found this place among a few others I think I'm gunna try.

Name: Mark Elderfire

Ways to Contact: PM me here I suppose.

Posting Frequency: Probably daily, but being new im not sure yet. I'm also about to go on layoff for the season so I should have free time.

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.x, PF1, M&M2e, d20Modern (I'm old school. I'm fairly familiar with pf2 & d&d5e but have not have had many experiences with them)

Types of Characters: I try NOT to make goofy characters but they always seem to have some quirk about them XD never played in a full on evil adventure either so that could be interesting.

Old Characters: None online. I just got a binder full of character sheets lol perhaps I'll type one of them up for a game on here.

Old Campaigns: I mainly remember a long 2 year campaign of Return to the temple of elemental evil that evolved into a full on deity game after for about another year.

Other Information: Like I said, I'm an old school player (but not 1st & 2e old XD) whos trying to learn these new games because I've seen so many that I never heard about.

StoneSeraph
2020-12-14, 11:18 AM
Hello all. This would be my first time engaging in a text-only game, if recruited.

Name: Stone
Ways to Contact: PM here
Posting Frequency: Daily, likely; weekly at the slowest
Type of Campaign: D&D, 5e ideally
Types of Characters: Any
Old Characters: None here
Old Campaigns: None here
Other Information: I'm a perma-DM IRL, currently running a 5e table in a long-standing homebrew world.

balanthejakal
2020-12-18, 06:51 AM
Name: Stone
Ways to Contact: PM here
Posting Frequency: Daily, likely; weekly at the slowest
Type of Campaign: D&D, VTM 5e/20th, WTA20, Exalted, wrath and glory
Types of Characters: Any
Old Characters: None here
Old Campaigns: None here

Zalphier
2021-01-02, 12:38 AM
Name: Zalphier, or Zen
Ways to Contact: Email's generally best as I'm still uncertain how often I can be on here, though the PM will probably be just as effective.
Posting Frequency: Daily most of the time, hourly or more on special circumstances
Type of Campaign: D&D 5e preferred, but I'm open to learning something new.
Types of Characters: I can generally fill any role, though I tend to play something that at least pretends to be a healer.
Old Characters: None on here, yet
Old Campaigns: I've been in a few homebrewed campaigns with varying levels of success, and did some AL games at the local shop before the lock down.
Other Information: I love seeing creative solutions that "may" work.

Risek
2021-02-14, 01:52 AM
Name: Risek
Ways to Contact: Email or PM
Posting Frequency: Daily
Type of Campaign: Strictly 3.5e. Horror, Low Magic and/or Post-Apocalyptic preferred
Types of Characters: Sneaks, Snipers. Shadowcasters and their ilk and favorites
Old Characters:https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=96445
Old Campaigns: Used to post on a forum called Salin....I’m not sure where that went
Other Information: Starting up a campaign of my own soon, as well.

traskomancer
2021-03-02, 06:18 AM
Name: Traskomancer
Ways to Contact: Discord - Traskomancer#6868 or PM here
Type of Campaign: D&D (Mainly 5e or PF2e), open to other
Old Characters: None
Old Campaigns: None
Other Info: None

Grozkazza
2021-03-06, 10:41 AM
Name: Grozkazza (Groz)
Posting Frequency: Daily on Fri, Sat, Sun
Type of Campaign: 3.5, PF1e, open to learning something new (have dabbled with WoD, not willing to say I'm familiar with it)
Old Characters: Nothing on GitP
Old Campaigns: Nothing on GitP
Other Information: New to PbP. COVID is driving me out of my box. Please be gentle.

ziproot
2021-04-09, 04:12 PM
Name: ziproot
Ways to Contact: PM, Matrix, Diaspora, Mastodon, Email1
Posting Frequency: Daily2
Type of Campaign: D&D 5e3
Type of Characters: Martial4
Old Characters: One (offline)
Old Campaigns: One (offline)
Other Information:
1Let me know which one you're contacting ahead of time (see my biography (https://forums.giantitp.com/member.php?238921-ziproot&tab=aboutme&simple=1) for info)
2What I do in my free time is similar in some ways to Eugene: I heavily invest in one thing for a while and then move on to something else.
3This is the only one I've played and the only one I have rules for but I'm happy to learn a new system.
4I prefer martial because I'm a perfectionist and if I choose caster I may spend hours trying to choose the "best" spells.

EDIT: Linked to about me page.

EDIT 2: I found a way to get 3.5 rules and am willing to play that as well.

Godofallu
2021-04-25, 08:47 PM
Name: Godofallu
Ways to Contact: Send me a message here and if interested we can talk through other methods as well later
Posting Frequency: Semi/Weekly
Type of Campaign: DnD 3.5
Types of Characters: All except psionic, I generally fill with what group needs.
Old Characters: Samuel the Righteous- Lvl 14 Cleric, Grog, Rum Drinker lvl 6 Barbarian/Multiclass, Kevlan, Dragon Touched Bard/Warblade
Old Campaigns: Eberron and currently Forgotten Realms
Other Information: I am a 31 year old male looking to play some DnD 3.5. I have a current campaign on Fridays through roll20 but looking for more playtime. Let me know if interested and we can talk.

Artif.Condition
2021-06-24, 07:36 PM
Hi, I'm Artificial Condition (or AC is just fine). I'm trying to get into play by post games as I've found I'm not fond of roll20 and discord from what I've seen. I'm just a super nervous person who prefers to type than talk into a mic. Not expecting much as my real life games have come to a halt after me getting burnt out of running games. So I'm hoping getting to make a character of my own to play might help get my spark back.

Name: AC (short for Artificial Condition, my YouTube channel name which I just never fully got off the ground)
Ways to Contact: Here is just fine
Posting Frequency: I'll say daily. I may lag at times but I can try to check
Type of Campaign: I've tried a decent amount of games in my life but I'm quite fond of Pathfinder games. I like a lot of intrigue and more adult features in games.
Types of Characters: I like a mix of things and tend to build skill monkeys lol
Old Characters: None online. But the one who sticks with me on paper is Armen Dör, dwarf paladin who wielded a big door as a tower shield XD

SCARY WIZARD
2021-07-21, 08:55 AM
Name: SCARY WIZARD

Ways to Contact: Private Message, E-Mail Button

Posting Frequency: Daily, sometimes multiple times.

Type of Campaign: Dungeons & Dragons (v3.5 Core, E6, Generic Classes > B/Ex > A1E > 5E > 4E > A2E > BECMI > A2E); Warrior, Rogue & Mage; GURPS; BareBones

Types of Characters: I generally play whatever appeals to me at the time. I always ask myself, though, "What role does this character play not only in the game, but in their world?"

Old Characters: COMING SOON!

Old Campaigns: Ssshhhhhh!

Other Information: I'm a role-player and die roller, and like to solve problems as creatively as through brute force.
-I will only play on message boards; my job schedule and Time Zones do not mesh well with VOIP.
-I will not join games [I]in media res[I] unless they are a West Marches style game. I'm either going to join at the beginning, or not at all.

KalAsharak
2021-09-21, 01:57 PM
Name: Kal
Ways to Contact: kalasharak at gmail, Pensfan#3769 on Discord, DM KalAsharak on D&DB, & DM here
Posting Frequency: 2-3 times daily, 1 x daily at slowest
Type of Campaign: Any, would need to knock the dust off of older editions
Types of Characters: Any; prefer Rogue, Ranger, Fighter, & Sorcerer
Old Characters: Various stable of Rogue, Ranger, Fighter, & Sorcerers
Old Campaign: 90% complete homebrew or heavily inspired homebrew
Other Information: I work from home so 2-3 times daily is easy for me. I used to play quite a bit, though RL has sidelined most of it the past dozen or so years. I have run a small hybrid 5e campaign for my kids a couple year ago so I'm not completely clueless haha. I'm cool with any realm, homebrew or published, any style really. I typically play all flavors of fighters, rangers, rogue archers, sorcerers, but open to any race/class. I've never done a sci-fi or a wild west campaign so those would be nice adventures to try out.

Nezkrul
2021-09-24, 10:12 PM
Name: Nezkrul
Ways to Contact: private message here, or email me at [email protected]
Posting Frequency: Hourly
Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e.
Types of Characters: Though I typically play casters, I am up for anything in order to fill a niche roll for the party..
Old Characters: PM me
Old Campaigns: PM me
Other Information: I love roleplaying and optimizing at the same time, because if we were dnd characters we would absolutely min/max ourselves as best we could for survival. Optimizing does not detract from RP.

clash
2021-10-29, 12:17 PM
Name: Adam
Ways to Contact: Dm here. Will share email privately.
Type of Campaign: D&D 5e preferred but willing to try anything
Types of Characters: Usually Casters assassin/swordmaster/sniper type characters. Would also like to try a paladin some time.
Old Characters: I only have paper copies
Other Information: I've played and dm'd 3.5 and 5e. I enjoy them both but prefer 5e. I've also dabbled in CoC, shadowlands, and a few others. I'm currently dming my home brew system vanguards and villains in real life I've never played online but I'm looking to join a online game as a player any time.

Mr Death
2021-11-09, 06:04 AM
Name: Eugeny
Ways to Contact: VK Евгений Замяткин, Discord Евгений Сергеевич#2217.
Posting Frequency: Don't know yet
Type of Campaign: in chat-room, prefer one-shots and plot-oriented.
Types of Characters: guess any, prefer exotic ones, like fairies and trolls.
Old Characters: Played several times with my friends as a hero and several as a dm.
Other Information: Never played tabletop RPGs in English, really want to try.

TheInfintePlane
2021-11-20, 12:17 PM
Name: Nat

Ways to Contact: Inbox me on this website to recruit me. Discord is best after you’ve recruited me because it goes right to my phone.

Type of Campaign: Fantasy is my favorite and I’m open to other world/universe themes, but I only want to play D&D5e at this time.

Types of Characters: I play all sorts of Characters. First I’ll try to fill a role that isn’t filled in the party. Then I come up with a cool character concept with interesting story potential. I lean towards good or chaotic characters, and generally prefer healer>supports>Frontline>dmg and I will almost always roll my character with some magic. Character concepts:

1. An elven bard/wizard multiclass bent on being a hugely successful merchant and talented magic item crafter. Is a back line support caster in combat and excels at charisma checks. This character will certainly pursue NPC relationships later in the game to manage his businesses.

2. Tiefling that looks like a half elf with pale pink skin. Divine soul sorcerer/great old one warlock. This character is also a support caster with a big focus on healing, and while I love his story… I made him with details only the DM can know. If you potentially want to DM for this character pm me for more details. This is a character meant to react strongly to trauma and is meant to dissociate into a violent rage under certain conditions.

I’m can come up with character concepts quick and easy. If you’re curious to collaborate with me on a character concept for your game, please Inbox me! :)

Old Characters:

Tenshi 16yr old Kitsune male bard/rogue. Trickster/Support/Melee. This character is a sheltered kid with no real knowledge of the outside world and has wide eyes at thoughts of adventure instilled in him by his aunt. He has run away from home to seek adventure in a world full of all possibilities colliding. Wars, lands of unbreakable and sacred peace, monsters, societies, spirits, purity and corruption, greed, lust for power. Who will he find in the big world? How will it change him? Who will he find himself to be as he carries on through his world?

Other Information: I don’t name my characters until it’s time to put them in a world. I also DM and love collaborating ideas with the DM of a world on my character concept. I’ve been dying to play some D&D lately and I found this forum. D&D 5e isn’t new to me but play by post is. Im curious to try it and Im looking forward to having some fun. If I have fun playing characters here then you will definitely see me DMing games by post here as well :D

Geopol4r
2022-01-27, 10:52 AM
Travis Bloom
Email: [email protected]
Erratic, but would be more regular if caught up in a campaign.
3.5 or 5e
Monstrous sometimes, mostly just spontaneous casters.
Most base classes, warlock, marshal, dragonfire adept are all 3.5 classes I've played. I've DM'ed a 3.5 and a 5e campaign.
Never done anything I can link to.
Been a player of 3.5 for 7 years.

VensersRevenge
2022-01-28, 02:11 PM
Name: Domenic
Ways to Contact: DM here, then I can give you my email or discord
Posting Frequency: Can post daily
Type of Campaign: 3.5
Types of Characters: I would be interested in playing a Crusader
Old Characters: I've only played D&D in person
Old Campaigns: See above

Darius Vibrtrar
2022-01-31, 02:37 PM
Name: Darius, but I will respond to Xandrick
Ways to Contact: [email protected]
Posting Frequency: Depending on the day I can go back to back posting with a bare minimum of once per day, with exception to some weekends.
Type of Campaign: 1-5th edition, Pathfinder, D20 games, im good with most d20 based games.
Types of Characters: I play with spellcasters the best but i am not against playing other roles
Old Characters:
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1994616
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2113315
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1637898
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2085961
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1222874
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2331349
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1120366
Old Campaigns:
https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?516513-(IC)-Festival-of-Heroes-Main&highlight=Festival
https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?480213-(INC)-The-Bellows-of-War-Battle-Thread!!&highlight=EdgeGrinder
https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?313270-Fields-of-Umber-Terra&highlight=Andrew+Markham

Other Information: nah

Bemeies
2022-02-08, 10:14 PM
Name: Bemeies
Posting Frequency: Daily, but every once and a while it could be semi-weekly. I can be forgetful!
Types of Campagins: I have never done this sort of thing before, so am open to a lot, though I prefer fantasy above most.
Types of Characters: Wizards and rogues
Other Information: I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times, though I try my best to learn quick! :)

Joran1313
2022-02-09, 12:06 AM
Name: Joran
Ways to Contact: PM/email is best way
Posting Frequency: As often as I am able. Some days more, others less. Usually about twice a day.
Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e
Types of Characters: I play whatever I feel is relevant for the story and game. I tend towards a more martial bent, but I also enjoy spellcasters as well.
Other Information: I have been playing a lot on myth-weavers site for a long time, but since the advent of 5E, the amount of 3.5 games being played has gone down drastically. I hope to find some interesting games here!

7LayerDipstick
2022-03-14, 10:11 PM
Name: Dipstick or Sev
Ways to Contact: PMs will notify me by email.
Posting Frequency: Twice weekly at worst, more commonly daily or greater.
Type of Campaign: Pretty much anything I have or can learn the rules for. 3.5e (SRD), 5e, Paranoia, Shadowrun, Fate, GURPS, and a large collection of micro and mini TTRPGs.
Types of Characters: I have no set niche of characters I like to play. I will gladly fill any role, though I tend to avoid making characters fit the stereotype for a class.
Old Characters: None available online
Old Campaigns: None available online
Other Information: I've played mostly in-person with a smattering of online games on a few sites. Recently, the number of games I'm involved with both as player and GM has dropped off, so I'm looking to fix that issue.

Lord Von Becker
2022-03-22, 08:42 PM
Name: Horatio
Ways to Contact: Email is best.
Posting Frequency: Hourly or better, when available. (I am available most of the time.)
Type of Campaign: I've played about ten sessions of 5E and read a lot about 3.X, but I'd be happy to try anything whose rules I can legally access.
Types of Characters: Campaign-dependent. I'm quite happy to play support class, though.
Old Characters: None available; I don't know how to get them from Roll20.
Old Campaigns: None available; see previous section.
Other Information: I'm a bit of a gearhead, and looking for more actual-play experience. Hopefully this works!

Ababnimboble
2022-07-27, 02:59 AM
Name: Ababnimboble, or Abab short.
Ways to Contact: Via forum messages.
Type of Campaign: D&D 5e, GURPS 4e, willing to learn otherwise
Types of Characters: Whatever the hell I feel like at the time.
Old Characters: *You open the chest before you...* *You found a nothing*
Old Campaigns: *You open the chest before you...* *A creeping darkness consumes you from within the chest!* *You are likely to be eaten by a Grue...*
Other Information: A bit touchy with any sensual RP (just ask first), minorly lactose intolerant, do have access to VC but don't usually talk much, aaaaaand likely to give nudges if concerned a campaign is not going anywhere (VERY anxious about anything and everything that can bother me).

DakotaGreg
2022-07-27, 09:48 PM
Name: Ashok
Ways to Contact: Email is best.
Type of Campaign: I prefer a classic 5e adventure homebrew or published.
Types of Characters: Fighter Types, especially archers.
Old Characters: I have had a couple characters in year long campaigns online and offline. Also a handful of Adventure League characters.
Other Information: I have been without a group for a few years. May need some refreshers on rules. Familiar with Fantasy Grounds and Roll20 but willing to learn other platforms.

Anarhichas
2022-07-31, 02:40 AM
Hi everyone, I originally joined the forum several years ago and then real life intervened, hence the re-posting :-)

Name: Anarhichas
Ways To Contact: Either email or PM.
Posting Frequency: Typically several times weekly, probably at least once on most days, though this can vary at short notice due to varying workload.
Type of Campaign: Preferably Pathfinder v1 or D&D v3.5, in any generic fantasy setting. I am also interested in sci-fi campaign settings but have not had much experience to date. Long-running campaigns that allow character development are strongly preferred.
Types of Characters: I prefer playing spellcasters (especially clerics and druids) and don't usually play melee tank-types, but am flexible depending on party requirements. I generally enjoy creating characters with lots of background detail for in-depth roleplaying. No interest in playing evil characters.
Favoured Races: Pretty much anything goes; I have a soft spot for monstrous characters, assuming they can be made to fit into the main storyline.
Old Characters: Bor the half-orc barbarian bard (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=765987), the only old character of mine on this forum.
Old Campaigns: Only one campaign on this forum to date: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?483812-They-Came-to-Serpents-Hill&highlight=They+Came+to+Serpents%27+Hill
I have been active as a PbP player and GM on another forum for several years now, so am familiar with the PbP concept.
Other Information: I have been playing tabletop games since 2002, but have not played one for a long time since moving away from my old group - so PbP is filling the void.

Sayeth
2022-11-10, 09:34 AM
Name: Sayeth
Ways to Contact: PM is best, email is also okay.
Type of Campaign: Played 5e, willing to learn PF2e
Types of Characters: Enjoy magic users and intelligent non-magic users. Not a min-maxer. Enjoy analytical playstyle with using creative options.
Old Characters: Gnomish divination wizard, Elf Battlemaster, Dwarf Paladin
Old Campaigns: Played Rise of Tiamat, Against the Giants, and homebrew setting. DMed Lost Mine of Phandelver and some HeroKids one-shots for my kids
Other Information: Never done PBP before, might take some getting used to.

Joran1313
2023-03-29, 10:29 PM
Name: Joran1313
Posting Frequency: I check and am able to post at least once in morning and once at night (CST).
Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e exclusively right now.
Types of Characters: I'm open to playing what may seem interesting for the setting at hand.
Old Characters: Wont let me post links yet, so I'll update here in the future.
Old Campaigns: Currently most active here: Realms Folded Tavern; myth-weavers.
Other Information: I'm up to play! I've been active on myth-weavers site and am looking to expand out a bit more. If there is any questions, please ask away! I'll answer almost anything. By the way: No, I'm not single. Yes, I'll happily be a player in your game. All you need to do is ask!

gatorized
2023-04-30, 06:05 PM
Name : gator
Ways to Contact : Here or PM me if you prefer discord or some other method (I'm flexible and not allergic to making new accounts)
Posting Frequency : I can usually guarantee at least one post per day
Type of Campaign : Prowlers and Paragons
Types of Characters : varies
Other : No ERP

DiESF1RST
2023-06-23, 01:58 PM
Name: DiESF1RST
Ways to Contact: Here (on site PM) or DiESF1RST#2573 (Discord)
Posting Frequency: Hourly.
Type of Campaign: D&D5e
Types of Characters: I have a few characters I'd like to play:

Reven (female tiefling potion artificer) (homebrew class(made it myself :D)) | role: Support, group's oddball.
Granny Greva (female human paladin/necromancer multi-class) | role: party trump card (former bbeg currently in hiding in personal OC lore).
Ilta (female wood-elf homebrew ranger) | role: ranged support, outcast looking for redemption.
Shnishk'nargi "Arg'noz"(male red-dragonborn paladin/cleric) | role: front-liner/support.
JonXu (male human bard/barbarian) | role: front-liner, performer (disgraced noble).
Tibby (male swamp-goblin assassin-rogue/barbarian) | role: flanker, party/social outcast.

Old Characters: None Available
Old Campaigns: None Available
Other Information: New to Play-by-post, but its likely the only way i can play DnD now. I'm open to heavy role play and homebrew material.
Also i like to write!

Lost_in_Silver
2023-07-01, 12:20 AM
Name: Lost_in_Silver or Lost
Posting Frequency: Often as I can given free time. More often at night.
Type of Campaign: Specifically hoping to learn Cyberpunk RED if at all possible. Also play D&D 3.x, 4e, 5e. d20 Modern, M&M 3e and Pathfinder 1e
Types of Characters: Really depends on the game. I like to build characters to fit the game.
Other Info: I'm really looking to branch out from fantasy games and try my hand at other genres. Specifically really interested in learning Cyberpunk RED.

AdamSpeg
2023-09-11, 12:01 AM
Name: Speg
Ways to Contact: PM, adamspeg on discord
Type of Campaign: BF RPG, M&M, GURPS, D&D 4e
Old Campaigns: ongoing GURPS game, "Worse Than the Disease" in the IC forum

Burning Spear
2023-09-27, 07:14 AM
Name: Burning Spear aka Rhaivaen, real name Daniel, workname Dutch (coz I am)
Ways to Contact: Here/ Pm, email;(currently only have 3 posts here, so will add when I hit 10, lol.
Posting Frequency: Daily/Semi/Weekly.
Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e, Pathfinder 1.0e)
Types of Characters: Wizards/Clerics/Militant-Rogues/Monster Races/Political Aspirationalists
Old Characters: on Myth-Weavers, not accessible unfortunately, none yet here on GitP.
Old Campaigns: on Myth-Weavers, not accessible unfortunately, none yet here on GitP.
Other Information: Currently on home pc, when I can get a laptop up and running again I'll
be able to post more frequent, currently also looking for work/ atm working part time weekends only.
(look at my profile for other details abt me.)
Preference to play in worlds like; (3.X) Forgotten Realms, Birthright, Greyhawk, Dark Sun (DS3e).

Vorpal Glaive
2023-10-26, 03:17 PM
Name: VG
Ways to Contact: Forum PM
Posting Frequency: Any
Type of Campaign: Action-adventure primarily. Horror is fun too.
Types of Characters: Team-oriented adventurers that enjoy conversation.
Old Characters: JoAnn Warner (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2848016) (GURPS Horror), Myrus Hearthgold (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2848017) (DnD5) and more to come. Hopefully :smallsmile:
Old Campaigns: None yet, unfortunately.
Other Info: I'm open to most rpg systems since I have a pretty big library of them.

MakuDawnLight
2024-02-05, 08:27 AM
Name: Makuta (or Maku)
Ways to Contact: Via forum messages (replying more often during active game ongoing), via Discord (Winter Makuta#4396).
Posting Frequency: Every/other day or few times per day, occasionally several days.
Type of Campaign: D&D 5e modules/campaigns, Dungeon World (with homebrew only);
Types of Characters: Usually I go for unique and exotic characters, unless campaign rules are too restrictive - I prefer to make characters who stand out conceptually and/or mechanically, but not disrupting the play too much. Role-wise support/controller. Class-wise Cleric, Warlock, or Artificer.
Other Information: Play-by-post format is preference, otherwise playing is complicated. Always interested in joining the game, prefering high fantasy, though occasional low/dark fantasy might be a possibility.

Spartanmoon
2024-02-15, 10:48 PM
Name: Spartanmoon
Ways to Contact: Direct Message on GitP or Discord @ Spartanmoon
Posting Frequency: Daily (At least 1 per day, often more Mon-Fri)
Type of Campaign: Fallout, Fantasy (D&D 4e, Pathfinder 2e), Warhammer 40k
Types of Characters: Flexible, depends on system, but am often comfortable filling the frontline position.
Other Information: Just offering myself up to the game gods as a newbie here on the forums.

Nuptup
2024-04-09, 06:50 PM
Name: Nuptup
Ways to Contact: Direct Message or Discord @ NuptupTDOW
Posting Frequency: I can post multiple times daily Monday-Friday between 3 p.m. CST and Midnight. Outside of those hours, I can post for sure at least once a day, if not more! Ideally, I would like to find a campaign with like-minded players and a game master that can all post at least once most days to keep the campaign flowing to avoid stagnation.
Type of Campaign: Looking for Pathfinder 2e, DnD 4e, A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Heresy, or other combatively creative systems. I'm not opposed to Roleplay and do enjoy it a good bit, but I also really like thinking tactically about how to overcome situations.
Types of Characters: I often play frontline combatants that either focus on being a hard to take down bruiser that defends their allies, or a nimble skirmisher that works their way across the battle, cutting down enemies in their way. Most of the time I like to play good aligned characters in campaigns, but I also have no issue playing neutral or evil characters if the campaign is leaning that direction.
Old/Pending Characters: Currently I have a couple Pending Characters ready for Pathfinder 2e that I would like to use, but I can always bring someone else as well.
The first is a Goblin Skald (https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/O22bmjBRyV5V) Barbarian named Guz that takes the Battle Dancer (https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/_TCDxZ_RkYnl) dedication, allowing them to be a performance based battle Bard-Barian that encourages others to fight alongside them through their raging song instead of focusing solely on their own capabilities.
The second is a Kobold Rogue that takes a dip into some necromancy to get an undead companion after he tries really hard to resurrect a friend of his, but ends up learning necromancy instead of divine resurrection after he didn't quite read the book cover before starting the ritual. Now he and his friend travel the lands trying to do good to make up for the mistakes he's made along the way.
I also have plenty of characters ready to go for DnD 4e, and at least one concept put together for an A Song of Ice and Fire campaign. Overall though, I normally try and play some sort of frontline character.
Old Campaigns: Most of my previous games have been held on Discord, though I'm actually looking for one on the forums specifically if I can find one.
Other Information: I have a long history with tabletop RPG's of various systems, I'm also pretty capable when it comes to manipulating the forum text editor, so I can make nice, easy to read and use character footers for the players in the game, and I'm glad to help out with anything the group might need to make the game run more smoothly.

M26_Hartshot
2024-04-17, 10:10 AM
Name: Hartshot

Ways to Contact: Telegram (@pawprinttypist) Discord (.pawprinttypist)

Posting Frequency: 2-3 Times Per Week guaranteed, more if I find the availability.

Type of Campaign: D&D 5e / 3.5e

Types of Characters: Bard / Warlock / Fighter / Cleric

Old Characters:

>Allistor - Dachshund LE Warlock (Dungeons and Doggies Sourcebooks)

>Krusk - Half-Orc LE Cleric (5e)

>Aenor Thrumbark - Halfling Fighter, Archery NG (3.5e)

Other Information:

I write short stories, so if you'd like an example of my narrative style just ask and I'll send you a paragraph or two so we can figure out what works best for the story you're trying to showcase. I tend to be long-winded, but I can absolutely limit myself if shorter posts are preferred. I'm used to Forum-Based RP, this will be my first foray into actually playing a D&D story through it with dice rolls. I'm also extremely easy to talk to, so don't hesitate to reach out.