PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Got an idea

Player 2112
2020-09-02, 11:30 PM
Been playing through all the forms and functions.

Going to open with an Idea.
Still plenty who have NOT done HOTDQ.
Now imagine 1 through run through into ROT using XGTE and SCAG...

Second, thoughts on a Dart-Meteor...
Base Whip for the rope dart, piercing, BUT I would allow a monk to MA die this...

Think it over.
BTW I survived the Tomb of Horrors in 1982.

Lvl 2 Expert
2020-09-03, 03:29 AM
Can you run that past us one more time, but now as you would explain it to someone who wasn't in your head when you had the idea? It's flying by me a bit fast here.

In fact, maybe just explain it as you would to a newbie who wasn't around to survive Tomb of Horrors back in 1982.

Unoriginal
2020-09-03, 04:16 AM
Can you run that past us one more time, but now as you would explain it to someone who wasn't in your head when you had the idea? It's flying by me a bit fast here.

In fact, maybe just explain it as you would to a newbie who wasn't around to survive Tomb of Horrors back in 1982.

Have to second this.

All I understood is that you wanted to do Rise of Tiamat with the SCAG and Xanathar's options, and that you wanted an homebrew whip that does piercing damage for a Monk.

Arkhios
2020-09-03, 09:00 AM

Have to second this.

All I understood is that you wanted to do Rise of Tiamat with the SCAG and Xanathar's options, and that you wanted an homebrew whip that does piercing damage for a Monk.

Agreed. In fact, I have an itch in the back of my head that this thread might actually be a very inelegant attempt of trolling.

Prove me wrong.

KorvinStarmast
2020-09-03, 09:14 AM
BUT I would allow a monk to MA die this...
Does the monk come from the Temple of Syrinx (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCj3oBHSA5M)? 2112, eh?

Lvl 2 Expert
2020-09-04, 12:39 AM
Agreed. In fact, I have an itch in the back of my head that this thread might actually be a very inelegant attempt of trolling.

Prove me wrong.

*Looks through user's posts.*

I think it's some sort of continuation from here (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?580600-With-All-The-Force-of-a-Great-Typhoon-A-5e-Guide-to-the-Monk&p=24686302).

Just with less context, and less words.

Edea
2020-09-04, 12:51 AM
Has Horror really been far even as whip to use even go want to do look meteor like?