PDA

View Full Version : What program is used to make OOTS

LordMalrog
2007-11-01, 07:48 AM
I'm curious what program that is used to make OOTS. I assume it's not just paint because all the character models have the EXACT same head size, as they did in the previous frame, same goes for body and structure. This leaves me perplexed to what method is utilized to reach this accuracy. I USED BIG WORDS! uuuh so yeah, i'm just curious.

Chrismith
2007-11-01, 07:56 AM
I'm curious what program that is used to make OOTS. I assume it's not just paint because all the character models have the EXACT same head size, as they did in the previous frame, same goes for body and structure. This leaves me perplexed to what method is utilized to reach this accuracy. I USED BIG WORDS! uuuh so yeah, i'm just curious.

Your answer lies in the FAQ (http://www.giantitp.com/FAQ.html#faq3).

cheesecake
2007-11-01, 08:25 AM
It looks like Adobe Illustrator. Vector graphics simple and complex designs. We used it back in Highschool to make a comic book for our junior graphic design project. Some people made some amazing stuff.

teratorn
2007-11-01, 10:18 AM
I assume it's not just paint because all the character models have the EXACT same head size, as they did in the previous frame, same goes for body and structure.

It's not, but you can make OOTS-like stuff with paint. Check the Arts and Crafts forum. There are tutorials on the use of Illustrator and Paint to make OOTS-like character models.

dragongirl13
2007-11-01, 09:29 PM
It's Adobe Illustrator. Check out the FAQ sometime.

Sir Samuel
2007-11-02, 01:22 AM
I always thought he used Macromedia Flash, but then again, Adobe and Macromedia are now the same company, so they probably have similer graphic programs!
Anyway, Macromedia Flash could also be used.