PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Cares

moonfly7
2020-09-06, 10:21 AM
I just wanted to let anyone whose going through anything, big or small, that somebody is thinking about you. If you've got any problems, you just want a kind word, or need someone to think of you right now, just private message me, or put it here if that's comfortable for you. Sometimes we just need to vent or get help from a nameless stranger, and if you want to be that random stranger for someone else, put a post up here.
Times are stressful right now, so let's help each other get through all of this.

Bartmanhomer
2020-10-05, 12:29 PM
I just wanted to let anyone whose going through anything, big or small, that somebody is thinking about you. If you've got any problems, you just want a kind word or need someone to think of you right now, just private message me, or put it here if that's comfortable for you. Sometimes we just need to vent or get help from a nameless stranger, and if you want to be that random stranger for someone else, put a post up here.
Times are stressful right now, so let's help each other get through all of this.
There's a thread for that called Personal Woes And Advice 6. It's right around the corner in the Friendly Banter. :smile: