PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this comic

chionophile
2007-11-01, 09:15 PM
So I'm trying to find a comic I read a while ago and can't remember the name of.

It's a finished comic, I think he ended at 1000 pages. The art was decent and everything was usually in black and white. The fourth wall was treated as a condition that some characters had and some didn't and the author would often directly interact with his characters as sort of a deity-author. Golems were the most common form of reproduction, one of the characters was a worm, one was a giant, evil eyeball, along with a few others, mostly golem style characters. There was also a running gag that was the word "gag" with legs.

'kay, that should probably be enough. Thanks in advance for your help.

Jack Mann
2007-11-01, 09:42 PM
You're looking for 1/0 (http://oneoverzero.comicgenesis.com/), by Tailsteak.

chionophile
2007-11-01, 09:59 PM
Ooh, yeah, that's it. Thanks a bunch.

Jack Mann
2007-11-01, 10:14 PM
I'm the Loremaster. It's what I do.

Fin
2007-12-01, 10:33 AM
Huh, i had never heard of this but i will give it a try now. :smallsmile:

lipe44
2007-12-18, 09:36 AM
When i saw this thread i started reading that comic and i liked it.

Winterwind
2007-12-18, 10:19 AM
Aye, 1/0 is pretty awesome. :smallcool:

Khanderas
2007-12-20, 07:15 AM
New request.

It was a webcomic that started with a normal guy that got some infernal mask or somekind, advanced into two angels (no how of wings most of the time). One of those turned out to be Hel, except with amnesia, with some connections to Atlantis.

One of the most memorable story arcs included a gorgon who worked in a bar that got bombed. Her dress included two small chains to keep two of her hairsnakes under control :smallwink: the rest of them were tied up in back.

One of the sidegags was a zombie, named Frank (I think) who had a psionic octopus on his head. Noone really knew if Frank was the zombie or the octopus. The comic was inked black and white and had a lenghty hiatus and at some point I lost the memory of the name and the link on my browser.