PDA

View Full Version : Lotr D20

Rowanomicon
2007-11-02, 12:00 AM
I know I saw someone with a link to a homebrewed LOTR D20 in their signature.
I'm hoping that person will come post in this thread so I can find that link again.
Of course if you know who that person is and have access to that link then it'd be great if you'd post it.

Now I know that it will surely be someone who posts frequently in the same thread as me and the link has been under my nose for days (even though I think I've been keeping my eye open for it). Please don't mock me too much.

reorith
2007-11-02, 01:12 AM
is this the thread your looking for (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50763)?

Lord Tataraus
2007-11-02, 08:43 AM
I know I saw someone with a link to a homebrewed LOTR D20 in their signature.
I'm hoping that person will come post in this thread so I can find that link again.
Of course if you know who that person is and have access to that link then it'd be great if you'd post it.

Now I know that it will surely be someone who posts frequently in the same thread as me and the link has been under my nose for days (even though I think I've been keeping my eye open for it). Please don't mock me too much.

:biggrin:
Crap, someone got here before me, oh well.

reorith
2007-11-02, 09:18 AM
:biggrin:
Crap, someone got here before me, oh well.

oh hey while you're here, i think the elemental leylines were brilliant.

Lord Tataraus
2007-11-02, 09:54 AM
oh hey while you're here, i think the elemental leylines were brilliant.

Why thank you! It's great to be appreciated for my work. If your interested in Avatar: the Last Airbender, I've contributed quite a few seeds as well as the entire Martial Artist class which is four classes in one! (and more coming).

Unfortunately, some of my other work has not received too much attention, but that's the way it goes. As long as someone out there uses some of my work, I'm happy.

Rowanomicon
2007-11-02, 07:32 PM
LT, it was you!
I'll let you know what I think in the other thread after I read it.