PDA

View Full Version : Grafts on a summoners Eidolon

Noxangelo
2020-10-20, 02:34 AM
So 3.5 and pathfinder are supposed to be more or less compatible, does that mean i could put grafts on my summoners Eidolon?

Aldrakan
2020-10-20, 09:13 AM
So 3.5 and pathfinder are supposed to be more or less compatible, does that mean i could put grafts on my summoners Eidolon?

Short answer is no.

Tvtyrant
2020-10-20, 12:44 PM

If you never resummoned it, yes. They wouldn't stick around if it died or you resummoned it though, since you make it fresh each time.

Noxangelo
2020-10-21, 04:46 AM
If you never resummoned it, yes. They wouldn't stick around if it died or you resummoned it though, since you make it fresh each time.

James Jacobs, who I believe is the creative director (though don't quote me. I don't know for sure) said in this comment (should be the first one):
https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2l7ns&page=298?Ask-James-Jacobs-ALL-your-Questions-Here#14851

That any items or gear given to a Eidolon disappear with it when it is dismissed or whatever and reappear with it when next it is summoned.

I'm wondering if that means you could apply grafts to an eidolon as well.