PDA

View Full Version : D20 Modern Sniper Advice (Items)

Nosta
2020-10-24, 12:21 PM
My Character Is A Fast Hero (3) Gunslinger (4) Sniper (3)

What is a good Melee Weapon for me to have (never now when the GM will Put me in melee and I don't want to just sit there with my Thumb up my butt)

Good Semi Auto Side Arm?

Any good things like Smoke bombs
Or the such?

Morty_Jhones
2020-10-27, 09:54 AM
Good intresting build..

My Advice, never forget a good knife. you should be dextruse enough to at least use it effectivly.

as for a back up, that depends on your feat serlection

If you realy want to lean into the vindcare astetic, then a large glock, or Deagle 50 sould alow you to use your sniping feats on your sidearm.

A Mac 10 or an Uzi should also give you the spray and pray auto fire to give you a chanss to exstend the combat range,

Also don't forget a good scope, a pair of binos, and a pocket torch.

Try looking in the Armoury book for alternative longguns and sidearms so as to personile you equipment a bit.
with the right longarm from the armoury you shuld be able to find one that should negate the need for a sidearm at all, thoiugh they tend to be a bit pricy or resticted.

Berenger
2020-10-27, 11:32 AM
Remember you can use every medium-sized or smaller gun in melee without a penalty and without enemy attacks of opportunity due to your Close Combat Shot class feature. You don't need a melee weapon in the traditional sense (but carry a knife anyway for utility, it's hard to cut ropes and open beer bottles with a gun).