PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Four

bird2234
2007-11-03, 04:08 PM
Hello!
This is my webcomic, strange as it is!
I haven't been doing it for a while, and I'm finally restarting it.
Please ignore the notfunnyness of the first several pages, as I made those before I had any sense of humor.

www.keyshire.com

Please post your comments below!

mikoto
2007-11-05, 08:22 PM
takes too long to scroll through the comic. I got so bored from the scrolling so I didn't even finish reading the first page. Increase the speed some more and I might be able to read it.

bird2234
2007-11-05, 11:26 PM
Yeah, see the thing is, I can't figure out how to increase the scroll speed... I use cabanova, does anyone know how to increase the scroll speed?
Otherwise, you can just drag the yellow bar on the scroll bar to move around, it goes much faster.:smallsmile:

bird2234
2007-11-10, 02:42 PM
Comments?
Anybody?

Friv
2007-11-14, 11:22 AM
The site design is very nice, although I would suggest making the window that the comic displays in quite a bit larger; it'll help tone down your scrolling problem, and allow for a better read.

The colours scour my eyes. Primary colours at maximum brightness are not meant to cover everything like that. Also, the green text on a red background is almost totally unreadable.

Beyond that... I don't know. It's a pretty "same old" thing, at least the three comics that I was able to read before my eyes declared a wildcat strike because of the colours. There are some guys, in a dungeon. They're fighting a villain to take his treasure. It's nothing that hasn't been done a thousand times, and that means you have to work a thousand times harder to get a chuckle.

bird2234
2007-11-15, 08:53 PM
Hm.
That seems to be the same response I keep getting.
Well, to be honest, you gave me a good idea: I think I'm going to pitch this comic, and start something new!
I need something original...
but mark my words: I'LL BE BACK!

Anyway, sorry, a bit hyper right now. I thank you for your comment.