PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a particular online dice roller

Particle_Man
2020-11-06, 12:58 AM
I am interested in an online dice roller that gives you visual dice on the screen (not simply numbers). Further more, one of the dice must be a different colour than the others.

Thus if I roll 3d6, two of the dice could be green, and one of them red.

If I roll 4d6, three of the dice could be green, and one of them red.

Does anyone know where i can find this? I only need it for 3d6 and 4d6 rolls, if that helps.

JNAProductions
2020-11-06, 11:36 AM
I am interested in an online dice roller that gives you visual dice on the screen (not simply numbers). Further more, one of the dice must be a different colour than the others.

Does anyone know where i can find this? I only need it for 3d6 and 4d6 rolls, if that helps.

I think there are some APPS like that (most dedicated dice roller apps I've seen have visuals, though might not have color selection) but for a site? Not sure.

Saintheart
2020-11-06, 07:36 PM

Well, you can get visual dice on the screen with this site: https://rolladie.net/

Can't seem to change the colours, but maybe the way around it is to specify that the first or last X number of dice counting from the left are deemed 'red', and all others are deemed 'green'.

wheelmaker
2020-11-10, 10:53 AM
i believe Roll20 has the option to show dice when you roll