PDA

View Full Version : One-And-Done Feats to Increase Damage?

Brutter
2020-11-14, 12:11 PM
I'm building a character, and I've realized that, while I know what most of the feats I want are, my build just doesn't have enough damage output, and all my best feats come later in the build anyway. So, clearly, I have a pretty straightforward problem.

I need to find feats that don't have any major requirements and give direct damage bonuses. Like Power Attack. The only problem with Power Attack is I already know about it, I'm looking for new feats. Can you guys help me out?

bean illus
2020-11-14, 12:26 PM
I'm building a character, and I've realized that, while I know what most of the feats I want are, my build just doesn't have enough damage output, and all my best feats come later in the build anyway. So, clearly, I have a pretty straightforward problem.

I need to find feats that don't have any major requirements and give direct damage bonuses. Like Power Attack. The only problem with Power Attack is I already know about it, I'm looking for new feats. Can you guys help me out?

Well, power attack doesn't actually give a direct bonus.

What are you working with? Melee? Spells? Skills?

Leap attack
Knowledge devotion
Combat reflexes

Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Weapon specialization
Weapon mastery

lylsyly
2020-11-14, 12:28 PM
Melee Character? Caster Character? We need more info on your build and what sources are allowed to give good suggestions!

Doctor Despair
2020-11-14, 12:37 PM
Craven is pretty much just flat damage

Biggus
2020-11-14, 12:41 PM
Reckless Rage is another if you've got any Barbarian levels. But yeah, we need to know what classes you've taken to be able to help properly.

Kelb_Panthera
2020-11-15, 12:04 AM
Powerful charge has trivial requirements and gives you some extra dice of damage on a charge. Greater powerful charge improves it for negligibly stiffer requirements.

Martial study can net a fair damage boost with use limitations.

Reckless offense and reckless offensive trade AC for to-hit that you can trade for damage with PA.