PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a link in someone's signature

eyebreaker7
2020-11-15, 05:19 AM
Maybe it's not a "link" I don't remember. It says all the different types of items that can be equipped & where. Like "head: hat, helm, crown" for example. I thought I copied it and saved it but I can't find it.

TheCount
2020-11-15, 05:28 AM
Its in Thurban's extended signature, here is a link (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?585673) for the actual one

eyebreaker7
2020-11-15, 05:29 AM
Yep that's it. Thanks! :)

eyebreaker7
2020-11-15, 05:42 AM
Are there no greaves for the ankle/lower leg? Maybe instead of boots for a creature that has non-boot wearing feet? Such as a scorpionfolk? Or should I just turn boots into ankle wraps or something?

Kelb_Panthera
2020-11-15, 08:59 AM
Are there no greaves for the ankle/lower leg? Maybe instead of boots for a creature that has non-boot wearing feet? Such as a scorpionfolk? Or should I just turn boots into ankle wraps or something?

Magical clothing, other than armor, will morph itself to fit the size and body shape of its wearer. As long as you've got something that could be called foot-like and is used for locomotion, magic boots should reshape themselves to fit it.

Biggus
2020-11-15, 10:20 AM
Magical clothing, other than armor, will morph itself to fit the size and body shape of its wearer. As long as you've got something that could be called foot-like and is used for locomotion, magic boots should reshape themselves to fit it.

I know magic items will resize themselves to fit any wearer, but I've never seen it written anywhere that they'll reshape themselves, any idea where you read that?