PDA

View Full Version : any rules for grenades or advanced alchemical stuff?

King of Nowhere
2020-11-15, 12:57 PM
my campaign world has gunpowder (using some homebrew, not the pf rules) but i never considered anything other than bullets. now i introduced my players to an area of wild magic where spells are unreliable, and some of them are looking for mundane means. including hand granades, but also anything alchemical.
well, i already homebrewed, i can keep homebrewing, but having some reference would help. is there any such list?

lylsyly
2020-11-15, 02:12 PM
I'll just leave this (http://www.d20resources.com/modern.d20.srd/equipment/weapons.explosives.php) here for inspiration ;-)

Alcore
2020-11-15, 05:24 PM
The Alchemist class found in Pathfinder should help. Ultimate Equipment might have something hidden away.

D20 modern has a grenade. One. D20 Future (a supplement) has a few more. There is a product in that line that deals in more exotic modern weaponry that no civilian should have (explosives included)... don't remember the name. D20 modern is an offshoot of 3e so it is compatible with 3.5

mabriss lethe
2020-11-16, 07:52 PM
Epic Craft Alchemy rules can boost damage, but they're terrible enough that I don't even want to bother linking them.