PDA

View Full Version : Fan-Comics

Conners
2007-11-04, 10:46 AM
This thread is for posting fan-comics of the Order of the Stick.

Here's mine: http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z154/Gnorian/TestComic.gif

I'm not very good at drawing (especially not with photo-shop), so ignore the messiness of it please.

HorustheElder
2007-11-04, 11:26 AM
For some reason, your comic seems like some sort of weird OOTS/Evangelion crossover. And, for that reason, it had me giggling.

I can imagine, after Roy's death, going to a strange place in Roy's mind where a Rei Ayanami-type character spouts strange, cryptic statements, with Roy complaining about how nothing makes sense.

Kreistor
2007-11-04, 11:28 AM
Are you aware of the Arts and Crafts forum? This sort of thing is supposed to go there, I'm pretty certain.

Conners
2007-11-04, 11:51 AM
Are you aware of the Arts and Crafts forum? This sort of thing is supposed to go there, I'm pretty certain. Oops..... :smalleek:
I forgot about that one.... meaning the Order of the Stick section seemed the most similar.

@HorustheElder: I haven't watched Evangelion, sorry, so I can't make a proper comment. The whole head thing was because I thought I should start from the head, and go down from there.

mockingbyrd7
2007-11-04, 12:13 PM
That definitely made me chuckle. It was simple but funny. Keep up the good work.

Conners
2007-11-04, 12:30 PM
That definitely made me chuckle. It was simple but funny. Keep up the good work. Thanks :smallredface:.