PDA

View Full Version : Charm effects that arent spells

CrazyCarppy
2020-11-19, 09:12 PM
Charm effects that arent spells, if there isnt a times per day listed, or a max number of charmed creatures listed, is there any reason they cant charm every round?

I am specifically looking at the cambion, but this question applies elsewhere as well.

Unoriginal
2020-11-19, 09:22 PM
Charm effects that arent spells, if there isnt a times per day listed, or a max number of charmed creatures listed, is there any reason they cant charm every round?

I am specifically looking at the cambion, but this question applies elsewhere as well.

If there is no limit listed in the abillity's description and no limits in the rest of the rules, then there is no reason they can't use it every round.

Doesn't make it a good idea for all situations, though.

Asisreo1
2020-11-19, 10:13 PM

Draconic Presence from draconic sorcerers isn't a spell and doesn't have a max number of creatures.

Unfortunately, it does use sorcery points every time you use it.