PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a thread about horror plots

Fri
2007-11-04, 01:53 PM
Can somebody help me?
There was a thread about horror plots or campaigns, and inside of it there's a link to some other forum, perhaps wotc forum but I'm not sure, about, guess what, horror plots/campaign or horror stories.

Those thread were filled plothook for horror campaign, surreal things that can be happened in a campaign, and basically more things to wreck pc's mind other than chtulhu's tentacles.

I've tried to search this forum, with no avail. I guess my search-fu is weak. So anybody know about those threads? Thanks in advance.

Tor the Fallen
2007-11-04, 01:56 PM
Check the "Army of Commoners" thread. Probably the best horror campaign that has ever been played.

SurlySeraph
2007-11-04, 06:43 PM
I think you mean this thread. (http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=166882)

For all those who haven't seen that thread before... don't read more than 10 pages in one sitting. Especially at night.

Me, I read 28 pages in one sitting, late at night. Yes, I had nightmares. Yes, I am an idiot.

Fri
2007-11-05, 12:50 AM
Yes,that's exactly the thread I need. Thank you very much, for giving me nasty, nasty nightmare fuel, surly seraph.