PDA

View Full Version : do u wanna powerleveling ur wow accout faster and cheaper?

tgame
2007-11-04, 08:19 PM
This website created for years.They offer WOW level-up and WOW GOLD.Of course, I had ordered for my chars and my friends'.They powerleveling faster ,cheaper and security than any website before I used and i get many golds for free.Otherwise,we can order GOLD for my guys cheaper,faster and more convenient.
Be irresolute?COME ON!
www.game-powers.com:smallconfused:

Logic Cannon
2007-11-04, 08:41 PM
I've got some penis-enlargement pills I'm sure you'd be interested in, considering your amazing business acumen. Or perhaps you'd like to make a deposit to cash a check from the king of Nigerisudanipakistan?

Timarvay
2007-11-04, 08:45 PM
My translation, for those who cannot understand idiot-speak:
blah, blah, blah, <insert badly worded and nigh-illegible con here> blah, blah.

LordVader
2007-11-04, 10:01 PM
Guys, please don't respond to this junk, just report it to a mod, as per the Forum Rules. :smallsmile:

Khanderas
2007-11-05, 02:45 AM
But I always report this, and it feels so boring.
I wanna mock him !

This website created for years.They offer WOW level-up and WOW GOLD.Of course, I had ordered for my chars and my friends'.They powerleveling faster ,cheaper and security than any website before I used and i get many golds for free.Otherwise,we can order GOLD for my guys cheaper,faster and more convenient.
Be irresolute?COME ON!
The website was created for years ? Man I know if I made a website it would not take me years to make it.
I can take the free gold, If I have to buy something to get it, it wont be free will it ?
Gold for your guys ? Sounds dirty in a way I cannot specify. Cheaper and faster too ? Ewww.

Gungnir
2007-11-06, 01:53 AM
Holy DAMN was that a poor pitch. I want to know what language that started out in before it got sent through Babelfish.

Setra
2007-11-06, 01:56 AM
Holy DAMN was that a poor pitch. I want to know what language that started out in before it got sent through Babelfish.
Now now.. that's insulting to Babelfish :smallwink: