PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Specific Enchantment

BioCharge
2020-11-28, 02:47 PM
Hey Playground. Really simple question fornyou guys today: I remember there being a weapon enchantment that was, essentially, Bane, but it was against any given target you hit. It didn't have the bonus on the first strike, but any subsequent attacks against that target would have the Bane property against it, at least for a minute or until you hit a different target.

I also remember it had the caveat that if you were dual wielding two weapons with said enchantment, the other would gain the bonus so if you, say, hit the target with your mainhand, your offhand would immediately get the bonus.

I, for the life of me, cannot find it in any of my books. I think it was a Pathfinder one, but I could easilly be wrong and would like some help finding it. Or, maybe I'm just crazy and it doesn't exist. Confirmation either way would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Morof Stonehands
2020-11-28, 05:24 PM
Truebane weapons are found in Dragon #345, pg. 23. They start off as a bane of the creature type that the weilder is, then change into what ever the weapon hits for 1 round. Nothing about affecting an off hand weapon though.