PDA

View Full Version : New 5e Southlands Kickstarter from Kobold Press

Gyor
2020-12-03, 06:31 AM
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/southlands-5th-edition-a-realm-of-high-adventure/description

They are doing really well, this could be Kobold Press' most successful kickstarter yet. I could see them passing $200,000usd by the time it's finished.

I have no affiliation with Kobold Press, I don't work for them nor are anyone working with Kobold Press a relative or personal friend. Just for clarity.

BamBam
2020-12-03, 06:58 AM
Kobolds being kobolds! SNAP!!

Gyor
2020-12-03, 11:04 AM
The prices are reasonable especially if your American, but as a Canadian the exchange rate is a real kick in the teeth.

Anyways for the Intel on the three books, the world book is 300+ pages, City of Cats is 150+ pages 70 of which are Gazetteer on Per-Bastet, and the Southlands Players Guide is 60+ pages. All are growing in size via stretch goals, hence the +.

Sparky McDibben
2020-12-03, 12:43 PM
I've been converting KP stuff to 5e for years, so is some thing I'm really excited about.

Verble
2020-12-03, 02:06 PM
I hopped on board this one. I've had a blast playing in the Midgard world, I'm psyched for the Southlands. Lends a different flavor than most European Centric Fantasy.

Gyor
2020-12-04, 09:43 AM
I hopped on board this one. I've had a blast playing in the Midgard world, I'm psyched for the Southlands. Lends a different flavor than most European Centric Fantasy.

Yeah Egyptian, African, Middle Eastern, and a few other flavours, plus weirdly Minotaur cities.