PDA

View Full Version : Bouncy Castle Puzzle

Skyflare19
2020-12-07, 08:43 AM
I am making an elaborate dungeon for my players to go through in order to get an artifact for the campaign. I want the dungeon to start off with simple puzzles, usually tending toward harming fiends more than any other creature type. As they go deeper in, it becomes more dangerous until it is deadly to any unwary adventurers.

The fourth puzzle that I came up with is a hybrid of something I found online and a bouncy castle. There is a sealed door at the end of a bouncy hallway that can only be opened by breaking 5 items that make noise. The hallway must be in total silence for the door to open. The bouncing is meant as a non-mechanical way to have the PCs laughing and making noise, keeping the door sealed.

I have 3 of the 5 items placed in the area. The hallway branches off with 2 smaller passes on each side, and goes back a little farther than the entrance is placed.

So far I have a cooperative one where they are supposed to work together to bounce onto higher platforms. One where they need to slide down the walls in order to safely descend to the bottom. The last one that I have come up with is a small parkour bit where one mess up will drop them to the beginning of the course.

I'm looking for any ideas on this section of my dungeon. They could be more dangerous than what I have at the moment. Thanks in advance.