PDA

View Full Version : The Hiss from Control

Taco064
2020-12-07, 04:34 PM
Hello folks, I'm running a modern d20 action horror survival game that's heavily influenced by the Lovecraft mythos. Im looking for a template for my "corrupted" creatures (humans, animals, space stuff all susceptible) and I think the Hiss would be very close to what I'm looking for. Anyone able to help me out and point me in the right direction? Templates or creatures, homebrew and normal.
I tried searching up "twisted corrupted elder abominations" a few ways but to no avail ;P

Segev
2020-12-07, 04:42 PM
Various undead and aberrations from D&D 3.PF should do. Not a template in a lot of cases, just real in that monster that has the right mechanics. The Hiss have a number of variants and, while they claim to be templates on normal people, functionally they’re each a different monster type.

Taco064
2020-12-08, 02:04 AM
Various undead and aberrations from D&D 3.PF should do. Not a template in a lot of cases, just real in that monster that has the right mechanics. The Hiss have a number of variants and, while they claim to be templates on normal people, functionally they’re each a different monster type.

Thank you 😊 I was actually recommended the Eldritch Template, which is almost perfect for what I wanted!