PDA

View Full Version : Pennyworth Season 2

dancrilis
2020-12-13, 06:58 PM
The second season has started.

I like this program something different about the whole thing which I imagine is not to everyones tastes but I find it highly enjoyable.

Bit of a time skip has occured and they have setup a few items that I was not really expecting as part of it and then setup a few more in the episode - curious to see where it goes as the obvious place is that Alfred merely leaves the whole lot behind so something is likely to happen to keep him in the UK.
The Sykes bit I followed but at the same time not really sure what they are doing with that - also would have expected her to be higher ranked in the organisation.
Alfred betraying commission for money seemed fair to me after all it was not his conflict - but could see it not sitting well with a lot of people.

Overall lot of items to tie together.

One issue - don't know why they bothered with the George Orwell piece seemed a little random and not particularly in good taste but meh I will gloss over it.

Ajustusdaniel
2020-12-16, 12:11 PM
I enjoyed the first season quite a bit, in a sort-of-baffled occasionally-yelling-"When-are-you-even-set,-show?!"-at-the-screen way.