PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Optimizing my Ambush Drake

liquidformat
2020-12-14, 11:44 AM
Hi All,

So I am building an Ambush Drake and looking for advice on equipment and feats. We are allowed to gestalt racial rhd and la so my levels on the other side are as follows Bear Totem Barbarian 3/Unarmed Swordsage 4/Fist of the Forest 2/Thayan Gladiator 1 and I plan of finishing FotF and Thayan Gladiator. I chose Bear Totem as it gives me Toughness and Great Fortitude as bonus feats so in conjunction with unarmed swordsage which gives me IUS and Weapon Focus (Unarmed Strike) I only need to take Power Attack to have all my feat prerequisites for FotF and Thayan Gladiator. The only other feat I am definitely taking is Adaptive Style.

Here are some feats I was thinking of taking let me know your thoughts and what would be good to grab
Flying: Flyby Attack. Improved Speed, Wingover, Wing Expert/Winged Warrior, Improved Flight, Diving Charge, Air Heritage
NA: Multiattack, Rapidstrike, Improved Rapidstrike, Improved Natural Attack, Superior Unarmed Strike
Breath Weapon: Quicken Breath, Heighten Breath, Ability Focus
Others: Shadow Blade

Anthrowhale
2020-12-14, 08:16 PM
You might consider Great Flyby Attack. It's nice as an alternative to iteratives, particularly if you optimize to have an extra damaging attack.