PDA

View Full Version : Optimization The Ideal Meme Team

Foxhound438
2020-12-15, 07:54 PM
Post your dream meme team, optimized for maximum annoyance to your DM.

DM: Alright, let's go around and introduce everyone, go ahead P1
P1: Hello, I'm an elvish warlock of the fey. My name is Sierra of the Mist tribe.
DM: Sierra Mist?
P1: Yes.
DM: Like the soda?
P1: I suppose so.
DM: -_- Anything else?
P1: My familiar is a Sprite.
DM: -_-... Anyways, what about you P2?
P2: I'm a human traveller, Theodore Pepper. I was sent by my academy to research the cultural affairs in this region. I'm a well respected professor in a multitude of fields, and I have 23 different doctorate degrees.
DM: >:( Okay Doctor Pepper, that's enough from you. P3?
P3: I am stronk fighter from mountain tribe in the-
DM: Are you Mountain Lighting or something?
P3: No, Mountain Lightning was my father. I am Mountain Thunder.
DM: SIGH... What about you?
P4: *whips head up from table while sniffing aggressively* COOOOOKE!!!
P3: He has an addiction. We call him Coke, for that is all he can manage to say.

Falcon X
2020-12-16, 12:39 AM
BAck when Twilight was popular, myself and another player hatched an idea. I would request to play a Mind Flayer, and he would play a We’re-bear.
What we didn’t tell the DM was that the Mind Flayer was a “vegetarian” and only ate animal or evil brains. We planned for him to fall in love with a random peasant girl and halt the whole game as he and The were-bear reenacted as much of the series as we could.

Xeko
2020-12-16, 12:59 AM
A member of Lizardfolk royalty who is a swashbuckler rogue who wears half plate that he has painted gold (not sure where he got the proficiency from), the thrown weapon feat, and has an eye injury.

StoneSeraph
2020-12-16, 07:35 AM
A party of four:

Elf Cleric, the Human Fighter
Human Rogue, the Dwarf Cleric
Halfling Fighter, the Elf Wizard
Dwarf Wizard, the Halfling Rogue

noob
2020-12-16, 07:49 AM
Edgelord coffeelock that went way too far(My parents killed each other during the winter then my brother died of hunger then I started eating the corpses of my family to not die of hunger and so on) their shorts rests are spend brooding.
Divination wizard lucky halfling that disguises as a rogue and thinks they are a druid.
That divination wizard mixes divination spell casting and wild theories based on tv tropes in order to try to ruin the plot.
Paladin that considers the solution to everything is murder and seeks opportunities to murder people as often as possible especially if it is plot critical npcs (they also steal everything they can steal). The paladin also likes to use adamentine weapons to cause general wall breaking.
Pyromaniac cleric that considers the use of things other than fire only when facing things immunised to fire (they also spend their short rest shouting at the coffeelock horrible things just to see the coffeelock suffer more).
The pyromaniac cleric likes to start setting on fire towns right before they leave and usually carries dozens of vials of alchemist fire or of oil if too poor.

KorvinStarmast
2020-12-16, 08:14 AM
A party of four:

Elf Cleric, the Human Fighter
Human Rogue, the Dwarf Cleric
Halfling Fighter, the Elf Wizard
Dwarf Wizard, the Halfling Rogue /wins thread. :smallbiggrin: That got a grin out of me.

For the OP, you seemed to have missed a line in that conversation:

DM: SIGH... What about you?
P4: *whips head up from table while sniffing aggressively* COOOOOKE!!!
P3: He has an addiction. We call him Coke, for that is all he can manage to say.
DM: (pulls box from side table and opens it): Tonight, we are playing a game called Paranoia ...

noob
2020-12-16, 08:20 AM
/wins thread. :smallbiggrin: That got a grin out of me.

For the OP, you seemed to have missed a line in that conversation:

It is a thread in the dnd 5e subforum.

KorvinStarmast
2020-12-16, 08:21 AM
It is a thread in the dnd 5e subforum. If you needed blue text to get that joke, I am not sure what to tell you.

StoneSeraph
2020-12-16, 08:48 AM
:smallbiggrin: That got a grin out of me.

Glad to hear that. :smallsmile:

Funnily enough, I have played at an inadvertent meme table before. These were people I knew from a different social circle, so we were all friends (still are), but I kept my thoughts quiet during this scenario.

Player 1: First-time player, wanted to play an assassin, orphaned after their parents were killed, always dressed in black and only ever fighting with daggers. This player spent the whole time brooding and wanting to kill things and get the killing blow in on everything that moved.
Player 2: Wanted to play "Joker", a tiefling trickery cleric with blue skin who spoke in a vague accent while vandalizing others' property by drawing genitalia on it. Fans of a particularly popular podcast might recognize the character.
Player 3: Spent most of the time on their laptop looking up homebrew rules for a "magical girl" caster class that used some blend of CON, INT, and CHA for spellcasting from the sorcerer list. In fairness, I forget the details because the particulars seemed to change at the drop of a hat or whenever it was convenient.
Player 4: Me. My character's name was a pun on his profession as a guild artisan (vintner). He was an ancients paladin.

It was strange seeing the murderhobo, podcast ripoff, and homebrew fanatic all in one place. Our DM did their best, bless them.

Ninja Dragon
2020-12-16, 09:23 AM
My sister has a great creativity with character names. She has created marvels such as Theobold, the Bard Kobold and Barbarella, the Half-Orc Barbarian.

Falcon X
2020-12-16, 10:57 PM
The Khan of Ye
Kim the Ye-an
North of the West
Saint of the West
Trailer Swift (because she had to be different)