PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing thematic classes

Dankus Memakus
2020-12-16, 02:14 PM
So, I'm going to DM a set of one shots based on the really weird stuff in the back of Tasha's and while I was discussing the class options that would fit well and I suggested wild magic barbarian and sorcerer and my players want more random classes like that. Is there really anything else? Nothing comes to my mind but I pretty much only play healers so I could definitely be wrong especially since there is a newer book. Does anyone have ideas that will mesh well with wild magic randomization?

Unoriginal
2020-12-16, 02:56 PM
So, I'm going to DM a set of one shots based on the really weird stuff in the back of Tasha's and while I was discussing the class options that would fit well and I suggested wild magic barbarian and sorcerer and my players want more random classes like that. Is there really anything else? Nothing comes to my mind but I pretty much only play healers so I could definitely be wrong especially since there is a newer book. Does anyone have ideas that will mesh well with wild magic randomization?

What's your policy on UA options?

Droppeddead
2020-12-18, 05:16 AM

Just add wild magic to every kind of magical-esque effect? Psionics? Butterflies from your eyes. Monks using Ki? Feathers for everyone. Divine smites? Yes, but also you can't get drunk. Or is it specific classes you're after?