PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Voyager/Nomad hybridizing feats

Segev
2020-12-19, 10:04 PM
I have another thread with a cheese question about the Voyager, where I made up these feats. I also realized that these feats probably are more fitting to discuss here.

I'm not sure on the balance; should these be two feats or just the one? Should the prereqs be rejiggered? The notion here is to let Nomad and Voyager share their levels for purposes of Channel Power, Momentum, and Nomad's Step.

Far Wanderer
Your mind takes you across time, space, and planes.
Prerequisite: Must have the Nomad's Step feature and the Momentum feature.
Benefit: Your Nomad class levels count as Voyager levels for purposes of Momentum, and your Voyager class levels count as Nomad class levels for purposes of Nomad's Step.

Voyaging Nomad
Prerequisite: Fast Step feat, Manifestation of Speed feature
Benefit: Your Nomad and Voyager levels stack for purposes of calculating your manifester level in each class, and you may use powers known as a psion as if they were voyager powers when you use Manifestation of Speed to Channel Power.

Alternatively, unified as one feat:

Far Wanderer
Prerequisite: Nomad's Step and Manifestation of Speed
Benefit: Your Nomad class levels count as Voyager levels for purposes of Momentum, and your Voyager class levels count as Nomad class levels for purposes of Nomad's Step, and they are added together to calculate the manifester level of powers you know for either of them. When you use Manifestation of Speed to Channel Power, you may channel psion powers as well as voyager powers.