PDA

View Full Version : Goofy planehopping scenario

Zaq
2020-12-20, 09:27 AM
Just for fun:

You’re in Sigil being chased by someone you really don’t want to catch you. You see a portal! You don’t know where it goes but it’s better than being caught, so in you go. As you come out the other side, you immediately hear (not directed at you) “I have HAD IT with these [REDACTED] snakes on this [REDACTED] plane!”

What is the best-case scenario for which plane you ended up on?

MaxiDuRaritry
2020-12-20, 11:39 AM
Just for fun:

You’re in Sigil being chased by someone you really don’t want to catch you. You see a portal! You don’t know where it goes but it’s better than being caught, so in you go. As you come out the other side, you immediately hear (not directed at you) “I have HAD IT with these [REDACTED] snakes on this [REDACTED] plane!”

What is the best-case scenario for which plane you ended up on?You're a yuan-ti cleric and specialize in rebuking snakes (as per rebuke undead).

Zaq
2020-12-20, 11:56 AM
You're a yuan-ti cleric and specialize in rebuking snakes (as per rebuke undead).

Cool, but which plane are you on with these [REDACTED] snakes on it?

H_H_F_F
2020-12-20, 12:06 PM
Best case scenario in what way? Am I me? Am I there to stay? Can I ever see my family again?

MaxiDuRaritry
2020-12-20, 12:12 PM
Cool, but which plane are you on with these [REDACTED] snakes on it?The elemental plane of snakes.

The Viscount
2020-12-20, 02:40 PM
Viper Trees in the Abyss. They're so goofy.

Quertus
2020-12-20, 08:25 PM
Mount Celestia. The speaker (a solar) is tired of all of the <insert whether is chasing you> defiling his home.

afroakuma
2020-12-20, 08:37 PM
Ysgard - someone's annoyed with the lillends. :smallbiggrin:

Bohandas
2020-12-21, 01:27 AM
Just for fun:

What is the best-case scenario for which plane you ended up on?

The Beastlands?

2020-12-21, 04:02 AM
You're in Hell. "Snakes" is a metaphor for "devils", and the speaker is some deity strong enough to just clean out the whole damn plane.

MaxiDuRaritry
2020-12-21, 08:52 AM
You're in Hell. "Snakes" is a metaphor for "devils", and the speaker is some deity strong enough to just clean out the whole damn plane.I think that's a worst-case scenario, considering the Hells are the main reason the Abyss hasn't overrun the entire rest of the cosmology.

Telonius
2020-12-21, 10:54 AM
You've blundered into the Elemental Plane of Ireland. Everything here is aggressively (and stereotypically) Irish. Bonus points if anyone in your group is named Pat.

afroakuma
2020-12-21, 01:42 PM
The Beastlands?

There are aeserpents on the Beastlands, you do not want to run into those.