PDA

View Full Version : Armorer Level 9 Ability Clarification

Omni-Centrist
2020-12-24, 12:49 AM
I just wanted to know what this part is in reference to: "In addition, the maximum number of items you can infuse at once increases by 2, but those extra items must be part of your power armor."

Does this mean you can put the same infusion on two different pieces of the Armor?

Darc_Vader
2020-12-24, 01:23 AM
I believe there is a limitation on infusions in general that says you can only have a specific infusion on one item at a time, and I don’t think the Armourer ability overrides that.

Minice
2020-12-24, 01:23 AM
That armor now counts as separate items for the purposes of your
Infuse Items feature: armor (the chest piece), boots,
helmet, and the armor's special weapon.

So you could put an infusion on 2 of the chest piece, boot, helmet, or the weapon.

Kane0
2020-12-24, 01:52 AM
I dont think you’d get the benefits of both infusions if you could, were you thinking of stacking AC boosts?

JeffreyGator
2020-12-24, 02:40 AM
Only the chest piece qualifies for the enhance armor generally.

The biggest part of this is that you get two extra infusions and they have to be on stuff for you.

Being able to place enhanced weapon on the built-in weapon is also important in that there is no other way to enhance that and you won't find that as a magic item.

Omni-Centrist
2020-12-24, 08:49 AM
Thank you all for the responses! Hearing that ou dont get an infusion more than on one time definitely killed my build idea, but it ok. This subclass blows.