PDA

View Full Version : Dragonmarked sorcerer

cartejos
2020-12-24, 04:33 PM
The dragonmarked sorcerer feat can add high level spells known to a low level sorcerer. Are there any prestige classes that only require you to know a specific spell level rather than be able to cast them?

Zaq
2020-12-25, 10:36 AM
I don't know any offhand, but you could try looking at Troacctid's master list (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?493135-List-of-all-3-5-prestige-classes-that-progress-spellcasting).

Nifft
2020-12-28, 05:54 PM
The dragonmarked sorcerer feat can add high level spells known to a low level sorcerer. Are there any prestige classes that only require you to know a specific spell level rather than be able to cast them?

There are tricks to cast higher-level spells if you have a way to know them.

If your DM accepts that you do know higher-level spells than you would ordinarily know, you can possibly use stuff like Versatile Spellcaster (RotDr) to cast one.

cartejos
2020-12-29, 08:46 PM
There are tricks to cast higher-level spells if you have a way to know them.

If your DM accepts that you do know higher-level spells than you would ordinarily know, you can possibly use stuff like Versatile Spellcaster (RotDr) to cast one.

I like this a lot, I knew about Versatile Spellcaster but didnt think of it.

How many useful spells do you think a feat would have to add to your spells known to make it worth a slot?