PDA

View Full Version : Quick Thought for The Giant:

Ranorian
2006-02-08, 11:48 PM
After reading all the threads whining about late comics, I imagine you've become rather fed up with people on this forum.

But I think I speak for the seemingly silent majority when I say thank you for sharing your excellent humor and artwork with us for free on here, it is *greatly* appreciated. Who cares if it's late? The Giant owes us nothing here, he could discontinue the whole comic on a whim. (If he did, I would cry)

I always look forward to heading over here to check for the latest comic and hope a new one has appeared :)

Oh, and I want more books, heh. *hint hint* Don't suppose you're going to put out more of the comics in book form?

GeekLordAragorn12
2006-02-08, 11:55 PM
After reading all the threads whining about late comics, I imagine you've become rather fed up with people on this forum.

But I think I speak for the seemingly silent majority when I say thank you for sharing your excellent humor and artwork with us for free on here, it is *greatly* appreciated. Who cares if it's late? The Giant owes us nothing here, he could discontinue the whole comic on a whim. (If he did, I would cry)

I always look forward to heading over here to check for the latest comic and hope a new one has appeared :)

Oh, and I want more books, heh. *hint hint* Don't suppose you're going to put out more of the comics in book form?

On the front page of the website he says to look out for a new book this year.

Ranorian
2006-02-08, 11:58 PM
...I can't believe I missed that. Sad. Thanks :P

Lord Herman
2006-02-09, 04:11 AM
Phew, I'm glad you asked the stupid question. I was just about to ask that same one.

Oh, and I am part of that semi-silent majority that doesn't mind if the comic is late. I know it will be there in the end.

Dr. Von Doktor
2007-02-06, 12:54 PM
Quite frankly, I agree with Rano. The way I see it, if anyone feels they have the right to whine about late comics they can go to Drunkduck or Smackjeeves and start their own comic. Odds are, even if they update n time, it won't be as purely brilliant as OotS.

Keep it up. This comic is genius.

Haruki-kun
2007-02-06, 12:58 PM
I don't really mind the comic being late......... I mean I'm not even paying for it (well, except for Origins, that one I payed for, lol).

I love this comic. Keep it up.