PDA

View Full Version : Adjuticator's apologies

Adjudicator
2007-11-06, 11:57 AM
I feel like I owe many people on these boards an apology. I have been absent at odd times over the past 18 months I have been a member, usually related to my moves across oceans and to new jobs. But I finally got settled in and thought I would be on the boards fairly permanently this summer.

As usual, life was not as accomodating to my plans as I wished it to be. While I cannot go into too many details, I do wish to let those that might care that I was absent abruptly from these boards not through any wish of mine, but because of certain family events that seemed to keep piling up. Suffice it to say that the recent miscarriage suffered by my brother and his wife was one of the lesser tragedies of the past few months.

I hope to be able to take some time to rediscover the hobbies and personal activities that used to bring happiness to my day and OOTS and the GITP board definitely falls under that heading. So please do forgive my abrupt absence and I look forward to trying to make it up to you with stellar RP and brilliant strategy. See you in game!

Occasional Sage
2007-11-08, 04:43 PM
Welcome back. Glad things are looking up.