PDA

View Full Version : Travels Through Time: The Wizard and the Paladin IC

Pages : [1] 2

calijames
2007-11-06, 01:36 PM
After have been marked by Celdur, Fezim went to find him. One week later Fezim arrive at Welcome where he's search conduct him.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 02:32 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim walked into the tavern briskly, blonde hair bouncing behind him. His dark green robes were shining clean: no trace of his last brush-up with Celdur remained. He glanced around and smiled. The place was clean enough, there should be good quality wine here. With any luck, my young companion also will be.

He reached the common room, his steely gray eyes taking in the scene in a flash. Even if Celdur wasn't around, he could still find a young lady to share the wine with - the wine and more.

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 02:47 PM
Celdur is no-where to be seen on the ground floor of the tavern. He might be out, or upstairs, or whichever. Attention was drawn, however, to a somewhat attractive young lady sitting at the bar, idling sipping a wine with a bored look on her face. Her form was slender and graceful-looking, and she wore a red dress - nothing particularly formal, but with a pair of small twin-slits up either side of her legs, revealing her form even more. She didn't seem to notice Fezim as he came in, however, and continued nursing her drink.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 02:54 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim didn't loose a second. He was in no hurry to find Celdur, and certainly could spare a night. He moved deftly between the tables, a charming smile etched unto his almost too-perfect face. He sat down next to the young lady glanced at her wine. "Name and year?" he asked nonchalantly, putting just enough interest in her voice for her to believe the information held some importance.

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 03:03 PM
The woman glanced up at Fezim boredly, before sliding her bottle in his direction and taking another sip from her glass, before resting her chin in her hand and gazing about again.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 03:13 PM
Fezim Aulm

He caught the bottle with ease, turning it around until he could read the date. He smirked - this bottle had been the begginning of many events. "A good one. Brings back very enjoyable times. Mind if I share it with you, dear?"

calijames
2007-11-06, 03:14 PM
the barman see the new strange looking man and sayhello sir what can I do you for you?

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 03:17 PM
The lady shrugged, then looked at the bartender.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 03:24 PM
Fezim Aulm

His smile not wavering for a second, Fezim turned to the bartender. "I'll take this very bottle, sir." he answered, before turning back to the woman. "You certainly seem bored. Any chance I make your evening more entertaining?"

calijames
2007-11-06, 03:27 PM
The bartender looks at Fezim and said: yes sir right now he bent and took a bootle of wine with a funny look he serve a glass to Fezim and leave the bottle on the bar

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 03:34 PM
"That would depend if you're anymore entertaining than the regulars in here. About as amusing as a dead horse." She replied.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 03:44 PM
Fezim Aulm

"If I'm more entertaining than this rabble?" Fezim laughed mockingly and glanced around. "Why not give it a try, dear? All you may loose in the process is time, and you certainly seem to have plenty of it."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 03:48 PM
Celdur

"Thanks, Helen. You can go now." Celdur said, emerging from a corner booth overlooking the bar. The woman nodded to Celdur smugly, and headed upstairs.

"I see that your time without using your magic the way you're used to didn't do much to change your attitude." Celdur commented, arms crossed as he approached the wizard. The omnious greathammer - that had once smashed Fezim's chest - was still fixed to his back.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 03:56 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim didn't immediately look to the side, where Celdur's voice had come from. He opened the bottle, filled his wine. "Am I to blame for entertaining an apparently bored lady?" he replied innocently, smirking. Finally looking at Celdur, he raised his glass slightly. "I've been looking for you, Celdur. As you were nowhere around, I thought it better to try and help out a few citizens of this welcoming city."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 03:58 PM
"You haven't lost your talent for lying, either." Celdur rebuttalled.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 04:03 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Lying?" Fezim's smirk widenned. "I would not want to insult your intelligence or wisdom, Celdur, but that certainly was not one of my many lies."

He waved at the seat Helen had emptied before explaining. "Free of you to doubt my motives, but I was planning on entertaining Helen."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 04:05 PM
Celdur smirked. "All the way to your bedroom. Regardless, you couldn't help but laugh mockingly at the regulars, so I'm guessing you haven't lost your gargantuan ego, either."

calijames
2007-11-06, 04:07 PM
The bartender throw a glance to Celdur and said OHHHHHH if's not mister Celdur, how are you ? do you want something, home paying?

Annalia
2007-11-06, 04:12 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Indeed. I do not intend to diminish the love I have for myself." He glanced at the barman before continuing. "That does not mean, however, that I have no desire to make other changes."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 04:15 PM
Celdur smiled at the barman for a moment before replying. "No, it's quite alright, but thanks."

Turning his attention back to the wizard, he frowned. "Yes, I can imagine you'd want to change it so you could use your magic to manipulate people again."

Annalia
2007-11-06, 04:24 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim shrugged. "I hardly need the Enchantments to do so." he replied, his voice level. He looked down at his fingers, as if somewhat bored himself. "But I certainly will not hide I'd rather have the mark removed."

Smiling slightly, he looked back at Celdur. "I'm no fool, Celdur Hanicen. You are not about to remove it, and I certainly cannot force you to." He glanced momentarily at Helen, as if he was considering the holds she could offer on the young paladin. Shaking his head slightly, he added: "I'm willing to hear under what circumstances you'd remove your Mark of Justice."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 04:39 PM
"I won't remove the mark of justice until you are, in the face of Pelor, a good and righted individual who can wield that kind of magic without being a danger to those around you."

Annalia
2007-11-06, 04:45 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim simply raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't even know how to begin that..." He let the sentence hang in the air, making sure a touch of regret had seeped through.

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 05:03 PM
"You'll figure it out. Now, I have to go out on an errand. I trust you to have either left or found some constructive way of bettering yourself. Farewell, Fezim." Celdur said dismissively, moving past him.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 05:08 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Or you could show me." Fezim stated as Celdur moved past him. He took a sip of his cup, his shoulders tensing slightly as he finished his sentence.

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 05:11 PM
"I cannot show you how to be redeemed, Fezim. But if you wish to help others, then coming with me whilst I do so may set a good example for you." Celdur said simply, not pausing to explain this as he head for the door.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 05:17 PM
Fezim Aulm

As Celdur reached the door, his back turned to Fezim, a large grin spread on the man's face. He stood up, leaving a few silver pieces on the counter and quickly packing the bottle of wine. After all, he couldn't leave such a precious thing behind.

He quickly followed, hiding the victorious smile before he reached the paladin. That was a step forward, and a proof he needed to enchantment to get what he wanted. "Agreed." he said when he caught up with Celdur. "May I inquire as to the exact nature of this errand?"

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 05:28 PM
"We're hunting an escaped rapist." Celdur stated, not looking at the wizard as he progressed onwards.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 05:35 PM
Fezim Aulm

The smile made it back to Fezim's face. "Aah, wonderful irony." Fezim glanced up at Celdur, who was easily towering over him. "Hopefully he did not damage her in any way."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 07:33 PM
Celdur smiled sadly to himself. "That was a lie, Fezim. It's obvious you have no such thing as sensitivity toward such terrible wrongs, and as a consequence, you will never consider yourself as evil for your crimes. Go back to the tavern. I have no need for a consciousless wizard."

Celdur continued to walk on, Fezim having only confirmed his belief that his father was a heartless wretch. His arms still firmly crossed, he went off to whatever job it was he was actually doing.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 07:43 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim stopped walking for a moment, but quickly hurried after Celdur. "Once again, that was no lie. Perhaps you should consider my words more carefully, rather than deny them immediately." He took one longer stride, enough to put him in front of Celdur. "I've never physically damage a woman. It's a waste."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 07:48 PM
Celdur didn't stop walking.

"You just proved my point. You don't care that it would hurt the woman involved, you just think it's wasteful towards those who would use them - like you." Celdur replied, practically plowing through the smaller bodied man.

"That and you wasted no time acting in a selfish manner by making a joke of a serious fellony." Celdur added.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 07:56 PM
Fezim Aulm

"I simply commented about the irony of the situation. It is by no definition selfish, but if it pleases you to try and define each of my actions as such, I certainly will not stop you." Fezim replied, his thin eyebrows barely moving into a frown.

"As for the woman..." he licked his lips, shrugged. "I am willing to help. Is that not enough for now? How can you expect such an utterly radical change from me? It's preposterous, and your attitude is far from what one would expect for a man trying to change another's."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 07:59 PM
"I'll make it simple. Repent or you will continue to wear the mark that brands you a victim of justice." Celdur replied. "Regardless of whether or not you have or will change, you will start now, or you won't at all. I am not about to follow a lost cause - maybe once you show some promise, I will contemplate helping you further along your journey of redemption."

Annalia
2007-11-06, 08:08 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim scoffed and shook his head. "You've yet to believe much less controversial declarations from me, Celdur." He looked up at the paladin, the mocking smile still etched on his feature. "Certainly, I could say it. Tell you I regret what I did to her, and to others. We both know, however, that you'd scoff and accuse me of selfishness, of saying so only in order to get the mark removed. So, really, what is the point?"

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 08:23 PM
Celdur wore his father's mocking smirk in reply to him, drawing an almost ironic satisfaction from using it against him. "The point is, Fezim, that Pelor grants me vision with which to see the truth. You could say it once or a thousand times, but only when I see the truth in your words will I release you."

Annalia
2007-11-06, 08:32 PM
Fezim Aulm

"He certainly seems useful, though it is a shame you so rely on him. What will you do the day Pelor abandons you?" Fezim paused, but only for a split second. "Not that I mean he will actively do so, but even powerful gods sometimes fail or are blocked."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 08:36 PM
"Pelor has taught me to stand on my own two feet for my own beliefs. I do not rely upon him, but merely take solace in his wisdom." Celdur explained.

Annalia
2007-11-06, 08:45 PM
Fezim Aulm

"If you say so." Fezim replied nonchalantly. He let a moment go by, still following Celdur. "My dear Celdur, we both know that any sign of repentment from me at this moment would be a lie."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 09:07 PM
Celdur sighed, but shook his head. "I know it would be. But at the same time, I wonder how long it'll take before you actually start trying."

Annalia
2007-11-06, 09:26 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Perhaps I will someday stumble upon someone important enough to make reconsider my choices, but until then I see no reason to guilt over them. It's very simple: I enjoyed it." Fezim barely hid the smile as he moved to another subject. "You realise, I'm sure, that even without my Enchantments I can be quite destructive. At least if you accept for me to stay around you, you will hold a certain control over my actions."

Parrallathan
2007-11-06, 11:59 PM
Celdur sighed. "Broken bones, burns and bruises heal. The kind of psychological wounds you inflict on people do not. Some would say you're worse than an army of bandits."

calijames
2007-11-07, 12:16 AM
someone arrive with the face cover a hit Celdur
Sorry mister he starts to run
oohh yeah a lot of money that's what I except from a paladin

Celdur have no more money

Annalia
2007-11-07, 08:52 AM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim ignored the little man almost completely, glancing at the likely dirty thing only long enough to be glad he hadn't be touched. "As long as one doesn't say I am a bandit." he comments with a bit of disgust. "Unlike that man who just ran away." he added with a smirk.

I think Fezim has just grown eyes, because that's a nice Spot Check (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=2612) for once. (20!)

calijames
2007-11-07, 10:07 PM
the thief stop under a flat roof and throw the little bag full of money to a child on the top of it was it easy?, oh yes I can see this , there is a fortune inside that bag said the kid
oh yeah, I never seen a sucker like this and then both of them disappear

Annalia
2007-11-07, 10:43 PM
Fezim

Fezim raised an eyebrow as both disappeared. "Unless I'm mistaken, that was your money bag." Fezim looked at the spot where the two had disappeared. "Curious. They could afford rings allowing them to simply vanish, but decided it good to steal passerby."

calijames
2007-11-11, 02:00 PM
Suddenly someone scream BECAREFUL OF THE WATER and by a trick of destiny Fezim, and him ONLY, received a bucket of used water on him

Annalia
2007-11-11, 02:17 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim's first reflex upon hearing the shout is to look up - after all, one should always look at who he is talking to. It is a reflex, however, he quickly comes to regret. He can only stand still - shivers of disgust running up and down his spine - as used waters rain down on him. For the first time, Fezim's smirk is entirely gone - it disappeared with his dignity.

It takes a moment for him to recover some calm, and his usual coolness. "Charming." he declares, stepping back from his current spot to avoid getting caught again. "A good thing not all my favourite spells were Enchantments." He smirks and chants a few simple words, his hand hovering inches above his dirty hair and clothes. In the span of a few seconds, Fezim is clean, dry and good-smelling again - unlike the ground in front of him.

Parrallathan
2007-11-15, 05:59 PM
Celdur frowned as the smaller humanoid took his coin purse, and turning about, he pointed a single hand towards the fleeing thief, chanting words of magic.

Channelling holy energy into the spell, Celdur smiled weakly as two rays shot forth from his extended palm, aimed for the escaping criminal.

OOC:
Scorching Ray
Ranged Touch Attack (Ray 1): [roll0]
Ranged Touch Attack (Ray 2): [roll1]

Channelling two 'turn undead' attempts with the divine metamagic feat to use 'Non-Lethal Substitution' on my spell without increasing the spell level.

Parrallathan
2007-11-15, 06:01 PM
OOC:
Whoops, forgot damage.

Scorching Ray
Ray 1 Damage Roll: [roll0]
Ray 2 Damage Roll: [roll1]

All Non-Lethal.

Annalia
2007-11-15, 06:13 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim raises an eyebrow as he watches the fire rays erupt from Celdur's hands towards the little thief. "Now that is quite an interesting spell, though certainly not among my favourites. Directly damaging your foe often is not the best way to win a fight - especially for someone who likely does not wishes to hurt them. Where did you learn arcane magic?"

Parrallathan
2007-11-15, 06:38 PM
Celdur Hanicen

(This is based on the 27 damage I did putting him below 0:)

"I didn't hurt him. He's just unconscious." Celdur said, walking towards the thief's downed form. "And I didn't learn. I've always known - like an innate ability within me."

(If the 27 damage didn't put him down..)

"I didn't hurt him." Celdur said, heading after the thief. "And I didn't learn. I've always known - like an innate ability within me." Explained the paladin, before raising his hand to blast the fleeing human once again.

OOC:
Celdur gives chase (30ft) after the thief, blasting at him again with the same spell. (Will do attack rolls/damage if necessary.)

Annalia
2007-11-15, 07:48 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Comes from the blood, then." Fezim concludes, eyeing the thief but not stepping forward himself. "If your magic is innate, that would explain the choice of spells."

Parrallathan
2007-11-15, 07:59 PM
"My choice in magic differs to that of my father's. I'm more of a straightforward and practical approach - spells necessary to fit the occasion."

Annalia
2007-11-15, 08:11 PM
Fezim Aulm

"I hardly see how Evocations will fit most situations. They are not versatile by nature, and rarely serve out of a battle situation. Unless you tell me your life is nothing but a succession of fights, of course, at which point I will concede you may find Evocations to be of moderate use."

calijames
2007-11-15, 11:17 PM
The ray came in the back of the kid and hit him a little he starts to faint and drop the money of Celdur but before he goes down the other thief take him and run be sure we'll be more prepared next time showing the sign of Pelor that had Celdur

OOC:
KID=40-15=35HP they both gone now so you cannot attack them anymore but maybe you can ask around if someone know them there is the blacksmith, the magic shop, the market and the tavern around

Annalia
2007-12-21, 03:44 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim watches them both disappear with a raised eyebrow. "Next time, huh?" he whispered with a smirk, before turning to Celdur. "Well, I have no desire to stay in this alley. It still smells of used water, and is hardly where we will find any information on those two."

Lifting the lower part of his robes, he took a few steps away from the stinking pond. "What now? Escaped rapist or holy symbol?"

Parrallathan
2008-01-06, 10:12 AM
"As I stated before, dear Fezim, the rapist was merely a test. To prove that you have still yet to change your ways and means. As for my symbol, it is quite important - but I do have other things to attend to beforehand. Farewell, Fezim." Celdur explained, walking ahead and rapidly away from the robed wizard.

Annalia
2008-01-06, 10:19 AM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim watched Celdur go for a moment, before hurrying after him. "Farewell?" he repeated softly, a disappointed edge to his tone. "Must I understand, then, that you will not give me my chance?"

Parrallathan
2008-01-06, 10:22 AM
"The insincerity radiates from you like heat from the sun. Once you are truly ready to redeem yourself, come and find me. Until then, don't waste my time."

Annalia
2008-01-14, 03:27 AM
Fezim Aulm

"Funny that you should compare to the sun..." Fezim trails off with a smirk. "Very well, then. It has been a pleasure to meet you again, but since that feeling doesn't appear returned, I shall depart to lose my own time."

Fezim whirled around, a movement that normally sent hair and robe flying lightly. As both were currently somewhat wet, the effect was somewhat lost - yet another disappointment. Repressing a sigh, he waved slightly at Celdur and spoke one last time before leaving: "May we meet again."

calijames
2008-01-15, 02:07 PM
I want each of you to choose a number between 1 and 4

Annalia
2008-01-17, 01:12 AM
1, then. And 4 for Parrallathan. By the way, next time you can roll for both of us. Makes things shorter. :smallwink:

calijames
2008-01-17, 08:04 AM
I'll start with parrallathan, I presume you going back to the hotel or something like this?

Annalia
2008-01-17, 09:51 PM
"You would assume correctly." :smalltongue: Also, Fezim will simply enter the less dirty-looking local shop.

calijames
2008-01-18, 01:28 AM
So...

On your way back to the hotel you heard a voice that you recognize next to the fishman store the feminine voice ask to the fishman

Did you see that man ?

the women looks a loooooooot like the mother of Celdur. and you can see that the man told the way were Fezim was

Parrallathan
2008-01-20, 01:55 PM
Celdur glanced to the similarly-looking woman and frowned slightly. If it was Jessana, she would ruin all his efforts thus far - not to mention likely kill his father, now devoid of his enchantments. He approached, trying not to appear perturbed.

"Hello there. Can I help you in your search?"

calijames
2008-01-20, 02:04 PM
Jessana turn to see his interlocutor and say
I'm looking for this man can you help me ? she's showing a draw picture of Fezim with a smile on his face, blond hair and purple robe

Parrallathan
2008-01-20, 02:20 PM
Celdur scowled.

"Ah. That's Fezim Aulm, no? We - that is to say, myself, and my fellow Paladins of Pelor - ran him out of town last week. He was enchanting women into foul acts of non-consent, but was reported by one of his failed attempts. We gave chase, but he escaped and fled town. He's probably on his way north by now." Celdur explained.

Bluff Check: [roll0]

calijames
2008-01-20, 03:01 PM
Sorry but from now Annalia will take the "control" of Jessana because she knows her better so Annalia if you please it's you turn to post oh and by the way she has nice little belly has she wear drinking or she was pregnant :D

Annalia
2008-01-20, 03:54 PM
Jessana Windrider

"Last week?" she echoed, scowling deeply. With one flip of her wrist, she closed the face with Fezim's face on it. The practised movement was a sure sign that she'd done it over and over. "How in Heironeous name did he travel so fast?" she muttered, paying Celdur no more attention.

She's about to step past him, heading towards the northern gate, when she stops dead in her track. "Why did you let him go? That man is extremely dangerous!"

Parrallathan
2008-01-20, 04:06 PM
Celdur raised an eyebrow, wearing an incredulous look.

"It's not like we let him escape. We gave chase, but he simply managed to evade us. However, the town guard noted having seen him depart hastily, so we have confirmed his departure. Sadly, we cannot spare the manpower to continue our hunt - but the victims involved have been reimbursed for their traumatic experience." Celdur assured her.

Annalia
2008-01-20, 04:20 PM
Jessana Windrider

Jessana's face softened slightly, and she sighed heavily. "My apologies, I did not mean to insult you or your order." Exhaustion and fatigue were clear in her tone, but not as proeminent as her determination.

After a small reflexion pause, she added "I will hunt him - I have been for a few months now. May I talk to his last victims? The man is a talkative one, and he more than once let clues as to his next destination." Though her tone is even, Celdur can tell from the slight disgusted inflection at the word 'clues' that she means more than random banter.

Parrallathan
2008-01-20, 04:31 PM
Celdur shook his head.

"In order for the victims to move on in their lives as regularly as possible, we have given them all they have asked of to move on and requested it never be mentioned again. I am afraid I agree with this action, and as such, I am afraid their incidents are to be forgotten." Celdur explained.

"But if I can be of any further help, do not hesitate to ask." He added helpfully.

Annalia
2008-01-20, 04:50 PM
Jessana Windrider

"You agree with this?" She repeated, anger welling up in her voice again. "You don't get it, do you? There's dozens of place north he could've gone to, and one of these women knows where exactly. I'm not asking permission to talk to them. I need to." Her tone was final, but she added as an argument "He'll do it again, and I need to put an end to it as fast as I can."

Parrallathan
2008-01-21, 06:11 PM
Celdur crosses his arms.

"You aren't thinking straight, miss. If you knew Fezim Aulm, and listened closely to the reports I just gave you, you'd realise he enchants his victims as to not reveal what it is he has done. That's why we only became aware of his activities as a report from one of his failed attempts. You see? Half of them blissfully live in ignorance that anything ever happened, and the one who reported it hardly stayed around to spy on his intentions and 'next targets'." Celdur explained, raising an eyebrow at her. "Is there more between Mr Aulm and yourself than just bringing him to justice?"

Annalia
2008-01-21, 06:20 PM
Jessana Windrider

Celdur's last question - and being called 'miss' - only seems to infuriate her more. "None of your business." After taking a deep breath, she continues the argument. "Obviously, you are the one who hasn't seen much of his acts. I have been chasing him for months, and most of his crimes follow a regular pattern. He doesn't come up to a woman and enchant her." As she talks on, her voice grows more and more spiteful. "No... the man talks to them first. He plays friendly and entertaining, discusses past and - as experience has often proven to me - future."

"He's leaving an obvious, easy-to-follow track for me, sir. One of these women knows precisely where he is."

calijames
2008-01-27, 02:39 PM
Part of Fezim Aulm

Fezim, who saw a little wine shop, decide to enter the shop and luckily he saw sampling of wine. The shop was similar to a bar, the only difference between a regular bar and this wine shop was the carte (only wine) and the salubrity, (this place was the cleanest place in town).
Hello sir , how can I help you ?

Annalia
2008-01-27, 02:49 PM
Fezim Aulm

As he walked to the bar, Fezim let his finger slide over the polished wood, appreciating its cleanliness. He smiled at the barman "Why, yes, my good man. I have entered this shop with that very hope. But first..." About to ask for the finest bottle of wine available, Fezim had to stop himself. He did not have the required funds, and devoid of Enchantments, there was no way he'd get the bottle for free.

Sighing slightly, he waved his hand dismissively. "No, nevermind that. I simply had a few questions for you, good sir. My companion and I recently became aware of the existence of a rather particular thief aroud these parts - one that enjoys lifting a faithful's holy symbol. Needless to say, such an act cannot go unpunished. Perhaps you have heard of him?"

calijames
2008-01-27, 03:06 PM
Part of Fezim Aulm
The wine shop tender look at Fezim with a large smiled and in a voice full of hope
Do you mean you want to do something about Ombre and Gullivert those two have stolen my finest wine and some very precious thing to all the shop around. We sand lot of mercenaries to find them but they never came back. We found all their dead body around a house just in the street behind of the blacksmith. Nobody ever tried to enter this house because it says that the house is haunted by the dead body of the mercenaries.

Annalia
2008-01-27, 03:15 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Aah, I am very saddened to hear about your wine - and those poor mercenaries. I, however, have no intention of becoming only one more body on the pile. You have my thanks for the precious information." Fezim stood, bowed slightly, and made his way out of the wine shop. Better get away from the fine bottles fast. Even if it means heading towards a pile of dead bodies.

Letting out a slight sigh of annoyment, he began making his way towards the blacksmith's shop and this 'haunted' house right behind.

calijames
2008-01-27, 03:55 PM
Part of Fezim Aulm

The wizard arrived a the strange house which were in a dead end.It was the last house on the street and you could see the old blood on the wall, when he arrived in front of the house Fezim saw a skeleton holding the door handle.

Annalia
2008-01-27, 04:05 PM
Fezim Aulm

Charming. One wonders if anyone ever cleans in this city. Disgusted at the idea of touching the door himself, Fezim incanted a series of simple arcane words. Even though he was still more than 50 feet away, the door opened by itself, causing the Enchanter to smirk. Such an useful spell.

With the door open, he strode forth confidently.

calijames
2008-01-27, 07:03 PM
Part of Fezim Aulm

When he put a feet on the entrance Fezim Aulm heard a "click" coming from the inside the house, which were complety black.

Reflex check please :smallbiggrin:

calijames
2008-01-27, 07:55 PM
Part of Fezim Aulm

An arrow get out from the pitch back and hit Fezim in the shoulders

attack:27 damage:3

Annalia
2008-01-27, 08:32 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim lets out a large gasp as the arrow sticks in his shoulder, barely keeping in a cry of pain. He wasn't used to it, that much was sure, and he certainly had no intention to becoming used. How distasteful.

"Here I thought we could chat nicely!" Fezim called, slowly grabbing a necklace hanging around his neck. "Very distasteful." He mutters again as he brings forth the necklace's power. A ball of fire barely bigger than a nut shot forth, flying at what Fezim estimated to be the room's center, before exploding. Hopefully, a few disused dry objects would take on fire and provide some light.

OOC:
Fireball! Fire Damage: 6d6=19. Beurk. Reflex Save DC 14 for half!

calijames
2008-01-27, 08:58 PM
Part of Fezim Aulm

The Fireball make the Table explode and the chairs which were around, and Fezim could see some shelf all around the room. Two of the chairs which were around the table was still burning enough to let see Fezim, the scroll on one of the shelf which were protected by a missive, but there were nobody inside the room.

Annalia
2008-01-27, 09:27 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim stepped into the room, carefully sweeping it first with his eyes. Once assured there was no one, he leaned on a wall and put his hand around the arrow. Hm, at times like these I would rather have Celdur - at least he would be the one in the arrow's path. Keeping back a sigh and grinding his teeth again the pain, he tugged the arrow out. This time, there was no keeping in the cry of pain.

Panting slightly, scowling deeply, Fezim moved towards the scroll case. He picked it up nonchalantly, quite certain that the fireball's power would disactivate any traps. He'll open it immediately, unless there's any trap actually sprung.

calijames
2008-01-28, 09:38 AM
Part of Fezim Aulm

When the wizard took the scroll the door of metal that appear at the place of the old wooden door closed and a purple gaz came out from the scroll Fezim started to fell asleep

Annalia
2008-01-28, 09:48 AM
Fezim Aulm

"Aah, charming." Fezim muttered, coughing. The sleeping gas had no effect on him, but the prospect of each scrolls containing such an effect was not a pleasant one. He swooped them all up before conjuring his magical eyesight. At least he'd have an idea of what type of effect was in each case.

((Detect Magic!))

calijames
2008-01-28, 10:22 AM
Part of Fezim Aulm

Fezim saw strange aura coming out from the scroll 10 enchatements, 3 evocation, 2 transumation, 5 abjurations. on the other side of the room, there is shining aura but you distinguish which type of aura it is , surely universal one.

Annalia
2008-01-28, 10:30 AM
Fezim Aulm

Ignoring the bright aura on the other side of the room, Fezim picks each scroll case up one by one, weighting them. He then compared the weight to the empty case he'd already opened, figuring that if any of them had something else than gas inside, it'd be heavier. If this gives any result, he will keep the scroll with him and then move on.

The universal aura was quite interesting. It was clearly visible, and certainly didn't come from a scroll case. Ooh, novelty! He moved carefully through the room, firmly on the opinion that if he could avoid triggering any other trap, he'd be better off.

calijames
2008-01-30, 08:23 AM
Part of Fezim Aulm

Suddenly, in the shadow of Fezim a man appear and hit him hard on the back of the head, he lost consciousness. He wake up tied on a chair from feet to hand

Soooooo, you woke up. said the man with a big smiled

Annalia
2008-01-30, 08:43 AM
Fezim Aulm

Trying hard to ignore the numbing, distracting pain shooting forth from the back of his head, Fezim tested his bonds weakly. He had no intention of trying to break out just yet, but it was better to know what he was up against.

That done, he smirked at the tall man. "It would appear so, my friend. Those were quite unnecessary, I assure you. I mean you no harm."

Thus begins the diplomacy checks. :smallbiggrin: Diplomacy: 1d20+12=24!

calijames
2008-01-30, 09:06 AM
Part of Fezim Aulm

I can't really trust you sir because you break into my house, you destroyed some of my furniture, you destroyed all of my precious trap and you steal some of my precious scroll. Anyway if you try something Gullivert here gonna to cut your pretty face at the moment he said "Gullivert" a little kid appear with a big knife and in a big smiled on the face.

Annalia
2008-01-30, 09:19 AM
Fezim Aulm

"While I am quite glad you find it pretty, I'm sure it will not come down to that." Fezim replied calmly, a smile still etched on his face. "I am terribly sorry about your chairs and table - and find it just as distasteful as you do. There should be seven gold in my pouch - twice that amount is enough to buy you a normal-sized, and it will be more than you need to replace them. "As for the traps... That's what they're here for, no?"

"All that put aside, I quite understand why you have me tied - I personally would not have done it any other way." Fezim nodded wisely before going on. "Now, I only came here for one thing: those holy symbols you stole. I don't know if you realise this, but they will bring you more trouble than money. Paladins and clerics are deeply attached to them; it's their close link to their personal deity."

calijames
2008-01-30, 09:38 AM
Part of Fezim Aulm

You look quite honest, Gullivert free him, for the derangement I'm gonna give you whatever you want I have lots of scroll as you could see but I keep the 7 GP for the table

Gullivert take the knife and cut the ropes.

Annalia
2008-01-30, 09:47 AM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim stands slowly, hardly believing his good fortune. He rubbed his wrists, smiling wildly at the two thieves. "It was a pleasure dealing with you, friends, and it would seem unfair to leave with an item worth more than what I gave back. I'll leave you be - and wish you good fortune."

Fezim waited to be given back his equipment and the symbols before swiftly walking out of the hideout. Though every step made pain shoot through his head, he made sure to keep them sure and solid. Unsure where he'd next find Celdur, he decided to go back to the tavern he'd first found him in.

calijames
2008-01-30, 09:55 AM
Part of Fezim Aulm

Here is you equipement, and this is a master key of my house, you understand I have to leave I have enough money to buy an another one so bye see you later

The two guy disappear. Fezim is alone in the house with the master key.

Annalia
2008-01-30, 09:58 AM
Fezim Aulm

"Err... thanks, I guess." Fezim muttered, before looking around the place. Well... if they're gone. A wide smile appearing on his face, he made sure to explore the wine cave, picking out the two best bottles, before leaving.

Needless to say, he was humming lightly on his way back.

Parrallathan
2008-01-30, 06:36 PM
"Lady - you are not above the law of this city, and the law has decreed these women are to be allowed to recover from their ordeal without being reminded it happened at all. As a follower of the lawbringer, I suspect you will respect that decision. Otherwise, you will be no better than Aulm - despite your claims and motives."

Annalia
2008-01-30, 08:04 PM
"I will not fall down to the likes of him." Jessana spits out, straightening her back. "Very well, the women may be left alone. Don't tell me, however, that the guard who saw Aulm left is under similar restrictions."

Parrallathan
2008-01-30, 08:07 PM
"No, he's not. But being a guard, he generally sees a lot of people coming and going, so don't be surprised if he's seen a few people matching your description within the last few days." Celdur added with a dismissive wave.

"If you have no further use of my enquiries, then I suggest you go to your guard. Every second you waste here, Aulm speeds further away."

Annalia
2008-01-30, 08:10 PM
"Yes, yes. I will find that guard - Northern gate, wasn't it?" She seems about to take off, but suddenly turns around. "Say, you seem to know the law-related ongoings here. Any chance you have heard of thieves dealing also in holy symbols?"

Parrallathan
2008-01-30, 08:16 PM
"That we have. We're still dealing with the case right now." Celdur assured her. "If you're missing yours, come and find me later and I will inform you of our progress with the matter. But yes - the north gate is where the guard you seek is."

Annalia
2008-01-30, 08:25 PM
"I am, yes." She answered, looking somewhat troubled. Obviously, her current train of thoughts was not an enjoyable one. "Unfortunately, I can't stay around. If you find mind, please keep it safe - it used to belong to my grandfather. I will come back for it later... once this business is done."

Parrallathan
2008-01-30, 08:27 PM
"You have my word. My own has gone missing also, so I can sympathise with your grief." Celdur replied, bowing in farewell.

Annalia
2008-01-30, 08:38 PM
Jessana Windrider

She nodded, giving a slight bow in return, before whirling around and departing. The large mass of rich brown hair was for some time easy to follow through the crowd, but it eventually was drowned among other citizens, many heading for the Northern Gate.

Parrallathan
2008-01-30, 08:53 PM
With that, Celdur breathed slightly easy. If Fezim wasn't here, he wasn't near Jessana. Instead, Celdur decided to return to the Inn he'd been staying in prior, figuring Fezim would likely find him there if he ever came back to plead his case.

calijames
2008-02-01, 12:59 PM
When Fezim get out from the house a guard waited from him.
hello sir I'm here to insure your security, you are now a celebrity.

behind the guard there were a foul of people waiting and screaming

FEZIM, FEZIM, FEZIM

Annalia
2008-02-01, 01:16 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim's first reaction at seeing the guard was to frown slightly - a reaction he quickly replaced by a charming smile. "A... celebrity, you said? What is worth me the honour?" At first he tried to ignore the chanting, cheering crowd in order to better hear the guard (his hit-induced headache had not entirely vanished yet), but eventually he couldn't help but turn slightly towards them and wave in salute.

calijames
2008-02-01, 05:11 PM
The guard respond
You get out from this house alive so that mean there will have no more dead people and no more object dissapearing. you are hero now, the mayor want to talk to you so if you please

the guard showed the way to Fezim.

Annalia
2008-02-01, 05:53 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Ah, the mayor? I will be more than pleased to meet him, good sir." Fezim answered, a wide grin on his face. A hero, eh? That will be such a nice surprise for Jessana when she searches this town. Still, he had better things to do than talk with the mayor at the moment.

He turned to the gathered crowd, a plan slowly forming in his mind. "Before we head towards the mayor's townhouse, however, I feel it my duty to give these brave folks an account of the events." He pauses for a moment, allowing the guard to factor in this idea before advancing an even better one. "In fact! I could create such a perfect illusion of the events than you'd experience them as if you were there yourselves!" He'd declared the second sentence loudly, counting on the crowd's reaction - which would no doubt be a cheer - to pressure the guard into letting him.

calijames
2008-02-02, 04:45 PM
The guard looks at Fezim and say
As you please sir but don't try anything funny, there is guard everywhere looking at you, who are ready to shoot you whenever you make suspicious move. I receive the order to treat you like a hero but a paladin told me that you are an escape rapist and that I had to watch every move you do.

Annalia
2008-02-02, 06:26 PM
Fezim Aulm

"A paladin, you say?" Fezim repeated with a raised eyebrow. He reflexively scanned the crowd for a mane of thick brown hair, but his mind told him immediately that if Jessana had been there, he would not be standing idly chatting with the guard. "Interesting theory, she has. A paladin." The last sentence had been added in a very doubtful manner, as if he doubted it was true.

He was surprised to find Jessana so close, but he his most recent encounters with Celdur had forced him to stay longer in cities than he intended to. Still, it was an enjoyable turn of events. "Well, folks, watch carefully as you discover the Mysteries of the Cursed House!" Aah, so sad I have to disappoint them all. Oh well, they can always enter that shack themselves. Slowly at first, as if he was building up power to conjure up the wonderful images, Fezim began casting. The pace quickened, his arms tracing sharp symbols around him, but no illusion ever appeared. In fact, Fezim simply vanished from view.

He reappeared in a small alleyway, behind the inn he'd met Celdur in. If it is deserted, he cast another spell and modified his appearance - his hair became straight and brown, his skin tanned slightly and his nose became far more proeminent. The robes tightened until they became pants and shirt, turning into a more dull grey and brown colour. Only Fezim's eyes remained the same.

Satisfied, he walked in the cozy inn and headed into the common room.

Annalia
2008-02-03, 07:42 PM
With calijames half-agreement, we shall go on!
Fezim Aulm

As soon as the enchanter spotted Celdur in the crowd, he walked up to him and sat down next. Here comes the hard part. Trying to appear nonchalant, he nonetheless felt awkward in the disguise spell. His hands looked rougher - more like those of a fighter than a wizard. Keeping back a sigh, he began talking. "Celdur."

He drummed the table somewhat nervously, but the smile on his face was the usual, confident smirk. "I apologise for the disguise, but I'm afraid it is quite necessary." Taking two symbols out - one Celdur was quite familiar with, the other embossed with Heironeous' symbol - and slid them across the table. "Yours, and your mother's."

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 07:47 PM
Celdur took them without too much worry.

"Been impressing the locals, I see."

Annalia
2008-02-03, 07:52 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Fleeing, you mean." He replied almost immediately. "I had no idea the house had such a reputation. Now I am forced to walk into someone's else guise."

He shook is head. "Celdur... Jessana is in town. She will want her symbol back, no doubt."

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 07:57 PM
"Oh, I know. I ran into her and sent her to the north gate to throw her off - told her you'd left town. Perhaps you should get out of town, since words of your exploits might reach her."

Annalia
2008-02-03, 08:02 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim licked his lips, sighing. "She knows already, and as such I do not expect her to leave anytime soon. She must have caught wind of it before she left." He sounded somewhat exhausted, and after a moment he scolded visibly.

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 08:04 PM
"What do you expect me to do about it? As far as I'm concerned, she's after you for righteous cause."

Annalia
2008-02-03, 08:10 PM
Fezim Aulm

"I - I expect nothing." Fezim replied after an instant. He fell silent and ran a hand reflexively through his hair with a sigh. For once, he did not seem to have something to add.

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 08:12 PM
Celdur sighed.

"At least you don't presume to be owed anything. I'll return Jessana's holy symbol, and then come back here. Then we'll have to depart, given the whole town knows who you are now."

Annalia
2008-02-03, 08:20 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Very well." Fezim replied. "What will you tell her about it?"" He was keeping a straight face, resisting the urge to smile. It was a step forward, if any, but Fezim was far from enjoying himself in a bliss of fun. If being 'good' is like this, I hardly see a reason to do it. The thought was only enhanced by the occasional slash of pain running through his head, reminder of the heavy hit he'd took.

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 08:36 PM
"I'll just tell her we found it when we were searching the thieves' den."

Annalia
2008-02-03, 08:42 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Good." Fezim replied. "I will keep the disguise on, but you should hurry. It may last another 90 minutes, but not much more, and I would find it safer to keep other illusion spells for later."

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 08:46 PM
Celdur nodded, rising from his seat and adjusting his cloak. With a mental note of what time he had before Fezim's disguise wore off, he set off to find Jessana.

calijames
2008-02-03, 09:10 PM
Suddenly Jessena passed, running . She saw Celdur and changed direction, she passed the strange man with him and hit Celdur in the face
you have given me wrong information, the guard at the north gate told me that he never saw him leave, and worst he became he hero here.

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 09:16 PM
Celdur rubbed his cheek sorely, glaring.

"He did leave. I never knew he was coming back. And as for a hero? That's a lot of garbage. My paladins raided that shack." Celdur said angrily.

Flinging her symbol at her, he straightened himself up. "That's gratitude for retrieving your symbol, isn't it?"

With that, he turned on heel and departed.

Annalia
2008-02-03, 09:19 PM
Jessana Windrider

She caught her symbol with a frown, but stormed after him. "Stop right there!" She called, her tone not unlike what she'd use on a criminal.

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 09:21 PM
Celdur turned around, placing hands on sides with a frustrated glare.

"What Now!?"

Annalia
2008-02-03, 09:24 PM
Jessana Windrider

"You are lying." She stated, walking up to him and stopping only a few feet away. "This 'haunted' house has been watched by the guards for quite a while. They have seen him go in and out. That is why he is considered a hero. Never has anyone else walked in and live." Her grip on the symbol was so tight that her knuckles whitened. "No one could have recovered this except him."

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 09:30 PM
"Right. So I, a paladin, associated with an evil being, told him to enter the shack and retrieve the symbol, took it from him, then gave it to you. Because clearly, Pelor has struck me down and robbed me of my powers!" Celdur retorted sarcastically.

"If the little fool did anything, it was using an enchantment - you remember? He's an enchantment specialist? - to earn himself some fame and potentially leave you crawling around in a useless town following bottomless leads for a month while he fled north! Did you ever take that into account when you followed your overzealous little rant and personal self-obsession?" The paladin added, frown turning to scowl.

"Do yourself a favour and stop thinking he's at the base of everything. The world could go to hell as far as you care and you'd still go after that one insignificant human."

Rolls:
[roll0]

Annalia
2008-02-03, 09:46 PM
Jessana Windrider

For a moment, Jessana looked hurt, confused, and extremely pissed. She struggled with words, and calmed slightly in the pause. "The man is not insignificant. He is a criminal and it is my duty to see that he receives his due." She started with reassuring grounds, repeating words that had long ago become her mantra.

"I - it needs to be done." She sounded somewhat shaken, and began turning around "May I have your name?" It was like an afterthought - a politeness she'd barely remembered.

Parrallathan
2008-02-03, 10:04 PM
Celdur paused, frowning. He moved back to Jessana, planting a comforting gauntleted hand on her shoulder.

"Jessana, you are a righteous warrior of a proud deity. You should be proud of what you are, but never forget that Heironeous chose you to act in the name of the forces of good, not vengeance. I will not detract you from your desire to give chase of the criminal. But there are those who will need you more in this world than the criminals who inhabit it. Men, women - children." He put emphasis on the last word with a sigh.

"Never forget who you are, Jessana. Never forget who you serve, and what lengths are considered the pursuit of justice."

Celdur removed the hand, and turned about, walking away.

"I am Celdur Hanicen."

Annalia
2008-02-04, 07:59 AM
Jessana Windrider

"Aah." For a moment, Jessana said nothing else, but has Celdur walked away, he could hear her talk. "I knew another Celdur. This symbol was his. He was... a wise man." By the end of the sentence, her voice sounded broken - much like one about to cry. Celdur heard her whirl around and walk away in the opposite direction.

Parrallathan
2008-02-04, 12:06 PM
Celdur resisted - barely - the desire to inquire about his name's origin, and instead walked away with a deep frown. He refused to let himself be upset about what he'd done - it was right, it was what she needed to realise to stop the darker futures from coming to pass. But still, to hear his mother nearly break, to nearly cry - he was both ashamed and relieved, knowing that she still had emotion left, but it had been he who drove her to that state.

Changing his expression to one of general neutrality, he entered the tavern and sat down next to the disguised Fezim.

"We're done here. Are you ready to leave?"

Annalia
2008-02-04, 01:15 PM
Fezim Aulm

The Enchanter stood up and nodded, slowly picking up his pack. For a moment he seemed on the verge to say something - and indeed he started his sentence "How did she - No, no, nevermind." In the end, he fell silent and followed.

Parrallathan
2008-02-04, 02:03 PM
Celdur ignored the question, instead just turning around and walking away again, passing out through the south gate - unless anything stopped him on the way out. He raised his hood as he departed, summoning forth his celestial companion from the heavens - Fang.

The large wolf stood before the pair, and Celdur moved forward, stroking his mane. Fang then growled slightly at Fezim, to which Celdur merely calmed the beast, whispering reassurances into it's large, pointed ear. It ceased it's complaining with a snort, but never-the-less glared at Fezim. Celdur clambered atop the barded wolf, seating himself comfortably, plated boots firmly in the stirrups.

"Coming?"

Annalia
2008-02-04, 04:55 PM
Fezim Aulm

Taken aback by the large wolf's appearance, Fezim took a moment to follow. He put on a neutral face, but he had never been one to like animals. They, after all, were far more difficult to control. Not that it matters now anyway. he thought bitterly.

"Yes, yes, of course." He hurried after Celdur, working fast to keep up with the large wolf's strides.

Parrallathan
2008-02-04, 06:18 PM
Celdur sighed.

"On the mount, Genius."

Annalia
2008-02-04, 06:23 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Aah, I think not." Fezim replied, wide eyes. "If you desire to mount a large, growling wolf, it's your business. I, for one, will stay on my own two feet."

Parrallathan
2008-02-04, 06:25 PM
"I have no intention of waiting for you or Jessana to catch up. Mount up or be left behind."

Annalia
2008-02-04, 06:33 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim sighed, glanced at the wolf then back at Celdur. After another moment, he mounted. His movements were awkward, his face white and he couldn't help but cling to Celdur in front of him. It was obvious the mage had never rode on anything before, let alone a wolf.

Parrallathan
2008-02-04, 06:44 PM
Celdur rolled his eyes as Fezim fumbled up onto the mount.

Fang stretched around as Fezim walked around him to mount up, nose following him with unhappy reluctance, taking in his scent with audible sniffs. Celdur scratched the wolf's ear, smiling slightly.

"Good boy. Get the scent." Celdur thought to himself.

Once Fezim was at least mildly comfortable, Celdur smirked, and yanked the reins abruptly, causing Fang to bolt off at high speed towards the south gate, Celdur's efforts to shake up Fezim even more amusing him.

Annalia
2008-02-04, 06:49 PM
Fezim Aulm

As the wolf bolted forward, Fezim attempted to tighten his hold on Celdur. His shoulder wound, however, would hardly allow it. He kept slipping, taking in sharp inbreath everytime he thought he'd be propulsed off the wolf and rolling on the ground - no doubt tearing and dirtying his robes. Every bump was a pain, and soon Fezim forgot all thoughts of torn robes or messed up hair.

Parrallathan
2008-02-04, 06:54 PM
Celdur glanced over his shoulder, noting the wizard's audible grunts. Easing down on the reins, Fang slowly decelerated to a slower pace, panting slightly after the sprint.

"Are you alright back there? Did you get wounded or something?"

Annalia
2008-02-04, 06:58 PM
Fezim Aulm

Panting heavily, hands still tightly gripping him, Fezim managed to get only a few words at a time. "I.. yes, I am. They'd trapped.. the entire shack. It's.. nothing serious.. but that cursed wolf.. So much bouncing. I hate.. riding."

Parrallathan
2008-02-04, 07:05 PM
Celdur moved his hand back round and channelled his divine energy.

"Just keep a hold and try to remain centred and you'll be fine." Celdur advised, finishing his magic treatment for now and returning his attention back to departing through the south gate.

Annalia
2008-02-04, 07:08 PM
Fezim Aulm

"I don't think.. I'll ever.. be fine, but.. thanks." He smiled slightly, squirmed around in what he deemed to be a 'centered' position (not that he had much idea of what would be) and kept hold of Celdur. "Ready.." he mumbled, sounding all but ready.

Parrallathan
2008-02-04, 07:31 PM
Celdur sped up slightly and rode on towards the south gate, replacing his hands on the reins.

calijames
2008-02-12, 10:00 AM
The wizard and his son :smalltongue: went in the direction of the mountain where Celdur receive the quest to get back a stone there. The trip to the mountain were without problem. Arriving at the mountain the paladin and his father :smalltongue: was blocked. There were no entrance nor passage to go climb the mountain just a big large wall in stone.

Parrallathan
2008-02-12, 01:05 PM
Celdur slowed Fang to a halt, patting his mane with satisfaction.

"Good job, boy. Rest now." Celdur said, getting off of the mount - waiting for Fezim to do the same - before unsummoning his celestial companion.

Setting his hands on his sides, he sighed. "We either need an army of dwarven miners or some kind of explosive."

Annalia
2008-02-12, 01:12 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim gladly climbs down the wolf, nearly stumbling down in the mud in the process. He was obviously stiff, though he made efforts not to show it. At Celdur's last comment, a smirk finally reappeared on his thin face. "Ah, but Celdur, you're only talking of going under or through it."

Shaking his head slightly to let his hair fall back in place, he looked up. "We could easily go over."

Parrallathan
2008-02-12, 01:14 PM
"And if we -need- to go under or through? As in, into the mountain?"

Annalia
2008-02-12, 01:18 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim shrugged. "You intend to hide from Jessana inside the mountain? Surely there'd be a cave or somesuch on the other side of the wall, no?"

Parrallathan
2008-02-12, 01:28 PM
"As much as you think it? We're not just moving on for the sake of your health, we're doing more important things. We're on a mission."

Annalia
2008-02-12, 01:33 PM
Fezim Aulm

"A mission, you say? Do we need to be discreet, or was the explosive suggestion a serious one?" Fezim stopped, eyeing the wall "You realise, of course, that if those walls are guarded I could normally get us through quite easily. Evocations aren't my strenght, and they are what you need to blast such a wall apart."

Parrallathan
2008-02-13, 05:23 AM
"Ignoring your inability to get us through this - help me search for a secret entrance or something." Celdur replied, moving towards the wall.

OOC:
Search Check: [roll0]

Annalia
2008-02-13, 12:40 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Hmm, yes. No point in wasting what raw energy I can bring up, hm?" Fezim headed for the wall, starting his search for doors or weak points to Celdur's left.

OOC:
With a roll like that, you'll sure need the help. :smallamused:
[roll0]

Edit: I hate you, dice roller!

calijames
2008-02-14, 09:28 AM
by the forces of his mind Celdur saw the illusion of the wall of stone

Parrallathan
2008-02-14, 09:40 AM
Celdur rolled his eyes as he placed a hand on 'the wall'.

"And I thought wizards were supposed to know magic barriers when they saw them." Celdur remarked, passing through the illusional wall.

Annalia
2008-02-14, 09:50 AM
Fezim Aulm

"Of course." Fezim answered, frowning at the wall. He gave it a small push, smirked as his hand went through and walked to the other side. "Unless I'm mistaken, you also have a few magical tricks up your sleeves."

26 on the new will save.

Parrallathan
2008-02-14, 10:09 AM
"That I do. But I make no such claims of knowing magic or the arcane lore. I use what is innately within." Celdur explained, pressing onward further into the space on the other side of the illusionary wall.

Annalia
2008-02-14, 12:18 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Knowing the difference between illusion and reality does not rely entirely on magic lore." Fezim responded, but there was no hiding he was disappointed he'd been unable to tell that one on sight. "I wonder why they put it there. A stone wall will make most turn back. Think they have something to hide?"

Parrallathan
2008-02-14, 01:34 PM
"Whether it does or it doesn't, it doesn't matter. We're past it. As to whether they're trying to keep people out, well - one can only assume. Let's move on." Celdur stated, continuing to march forward.

Annalia
2008-02-14, 03:56 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Move on, yes, but should we not keep an eye out? If those who put the wall there meant to keep us out, they are likely to use more deadly techniques the next time." Fezim followed as he argued, somewhat replying simply for the sake of it.

Parrallathan
2008-02-14, 04:00 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur sighed, but shook his head and continued on.

"Fair enough. Be on guard incase they're expecting us."

calijames
2008-02-15, 12:06 AM
After one hour of walk in a mountain following the path Celdur and Fezim arrived at a dead end just a big large wall of stone, like it was the natural erosion of the mountain.

Parrallathan
2008-02-15, 08:44 AM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur raised an eyebrow at the wall, placing his hands on his sides again.

"Hm. They're clearly trying to hide something with the illusion - but what is there to hide other than this other wall?" Celdur asked curiously, moving forward to test the wall, in case it was another illusion.

calijames
2008-02-15, 05:21 PM
the hand of Celdur penetrated the stone, it made some wave and stopped . The hand of Celdur was stuck there.

Annalia
2008-02-15, 05:51 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Pull back, Celdur. This is simply another illusion." Fezim remarked. "Although admittedly they added a nice effect to it - you may have trouble getting your hand out. The real wall is just behind."

Parrallathan
2008-02-15, 05:53 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur attempted to remove his hand, frowning.

calijames
2008-02-15, 06:27 PM
Celdur tried to get rid of his improvised manacles, and it didn't work. he tried and tried again and finally the stone start to crack

Parrallathan
2008-02-15, 06:32 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur tried to remove his hand, frowning. It didn't move, and so, he tried again, straining his arm. It failed once more. Celdur let out a sigh, attempting to heave free his limb again. The wall didn't budge. Finally, he clenched his free fist, body trembling with the strain as he tugged hard, mind forcing himself to freedom. Finally, he did, falling backwards a series of involuntary steps away from the illusion, looking at his now released hand, moving his fingers to check it was real.

Sighing, he looked up at Fezim with an exhausted expression.

calijames
2008-02-15, 06:37 PM
From the spot where were the hands of Celdur small crack started to appear and soon the wall crumbled into small piece to let place of a another wall shining in all the color of the rainbow

Annalia
2008-02-15, 06:59 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim watched Celdur struggle with the wall without a word, though the amused smirk spoke his thoughts clearly enough. When the paladin threw him an exhausted look, he raised an eyebrow and offered: "That looked harder than I expected."

Any further taunting was interrupted by the wall crumbling, leaving behind a magical entity Fezim knew well. He clucked his tongue, groaning inwardly. "A prismatic wall. Though I am loath to admit it, I cannot incant all the spells required to bring it down."

Parrallathan
2008-02-15, 08:45 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur frowned at the barrier. "Fantastic. Is there any way to go through it? Nullify it's effects or some such?" He suggested, rising to his full height as he caught his breath again.

Annalia
2008-02-15, 09:16 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim smirked at the question. "Yes, there is. Each colour can be nullified by a different spell. As I stated, I do not know them all."

Turning towards Celdur, he offered. "How does 'over' sound to you now?"

Parrallathan
2008-02-15, 11:06 PM
Celdur Hanicen

"Sounds like a solution to me." He said, glancing up.

"Good idea. Do you have a spell for this?"

Annalia
2008-02-15, 11:53 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Yes..." Fezim let a moment pass by before explaining more clearly. "I have one such spell, but it will only affect one of us. You will have to carry me." It was clear from his tone that he did not appreciate the idea much.

Parrallathan
2008-02-16, 12:20 PM
Celdur Hanicen

"As witnessed by your discomfort at riding Fang, we all need to make sacrifices to accomplish our goals. Cast the spell, please?" Celdur requested politely.

Annalia
2008-02-16, 02:55 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Of course." Fezim replied in a pleasant tone, immediately beggining the spell. As he cast, he took out a long, yellow feather, no doubt belonging to an exotic bird. It floated for a moment in front of him, before vanishing in a puffy mist. When all traces of the feather were gone, Celdur felt much lighter.

"Fly is a very simple spell." Fezim started, his voice ever-so-slightly condescending. "You can control your movements mentally and go in any direction you wish. With that armour of yours, your speed will be immensely reduced, but that will simply stop you from running straight into the prismatic wall, hm?"

Parrallathan
2008-02-16, 03:51 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur nodded, ignoring his condescending tone. "Right. I'm ready when you are."

Annalia
2008-02-16, 08:11 PM
Fezim Aulm

"I'm not sure what makes you think I am not." Fezim replied, shacking his head to put the blond locks back in place. Entirely uncomfortable with the idea of being grabbed by Celdur, he fully intended to wait for him to act first.

Parrallathan
2008-02-16, 09:02 PM
Celdur Hanicen

"Just link your hands around my pauldrons and hold on." Celdur instructed, turning to face his back to Fezim.

Annalia
2008-02-16, 09:27 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim nodded, and linked his hands around the Celdur's shoulder plates. He was glad the paladin had his back turned, for he had to stand on tiptoe to do so, and even then had trouble linking his hand firmly.

Parrallathan
2008-02-17, 01:02 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur willed the spell upward and over the wall after he was sure Fezim was securely holding on.

calijames
2008-02-17, 02:12 PM
When Celdur arrived on the top of the wall, a rainbow color ray touched him.
Fezim saw the ray coming and move behind Celdur and used him as shield.

damage of Celdur: 41, damage of Fezim: 20

Annalia
2008-02-17, 06:49 PM
Fezim Aulm

Barely resisting the urge to remove his seared arms from Celdur's shoulders, Fezim winced as he curled up behind the much taller man. "Down, Celdur, down!" he called. "That thing came from a spear. It's probably a trap." He hung on more tightly, hoping very dearly there wouldn't be a second beam like this.

Parrallathan
2008-02-17, 09:39 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur cried out in pain as he was struck with the full force of the beam, pausing in his flight forward to pant heavily.

"If I go down, we're back where we started with a wall in front of us. What can we do? We either progress through this route or come up with an alternative." He concluded, asking the wizard for his opinion.

Annalia
2008-02-17, 09:55 PM
Fezim Aulm

Letting out an exhasperated sigh, Fezim calmly answered in a low voice. He knew he wouldn't need to speak any louder, since Celdur's ear was only a few inches away from his face. "My dear Celdur, is it too much to ask that you think by yourself a bit? Simply fly a few feet forward, thus getting past this charming wall, and then you go downward."

Parrallathan
2008-02-17, 10:03 PM
Celdur Hanicen

"And if there are is another trap between us and the ground on the other side? Can you survive another strike?" Celdur asked.

calijames
2008-02-17, 10:53 PM
suddendly the spear which were on the ground raise and approach Cedlur, and a voice said:
So you really want to cross that bridge? there might be a problem

the long spear prepare to attack on the side to get Fezim.

1d20+5=20 damage=1d8=5

Annalia
2008-02-17, 11:07 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Uugh." Fezim banged his head once against the back of Celdur's armour, fighting against the pain. That is it! I can only fix my robes so many times in a single day.." "Celdur, I'm afraid your marvelous hammer is stuck between me and you. Meanwhile, that spear is creating viscious holes in my clothings. Would you hold on my left arm for a moment?"

Parrallathan
2008-02-18, 07:40 PM
Celdur Hanicen

"What in the divines?! The spear has a voice!"' He called, startled. He only glanced about in time to see it strike Fezim, however.

Doing as Fezim asked, he held his left arm - all the while channelling his divine power through it.

OOC:
Celdur casts Cure Light Wounds on Fezim. [roll0]

Annalia
2008-02-18, 08:17 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Yes, I noticed the spear's voice, thank you." Fezim remarked in an irritated tone. It changed quickly enough, though, when he felt the healing spread through his arm. In a strangely quiet voice, he repeated "Thank you."

Using a knee to push himself away from Celdur, Fezim tentatively turned around. The stretch in his arm wasn't comfortable, but he would never be able to aim with his face in Celdur's armour. His free hand dived for one of his pocket, out of which he took out a strange grey powder.

A moment later, Fezim's voice was rising high in the mountain pass. The grey powder slowly formed up, taking the shape of a clear, transparent orb. On a mental command, it flew forward and into the spear.

No sooner did the orb flew away did Fezim once again push himself off Celdur. Keeping as much to the right as he could without falling over, he informed the paladin in a pleasant voice "I am giving you about six seconds to grab your hammer. This is an incredibly uncomfortable position."

OOC:
Shooting an Orb of Sound at this thing. Lesser.
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20+7=21, Sound Damage: 5d8=34 (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4215).

Also, a much needed Initiative Roll: 1d20+6=14. (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4216) If Celdur's lower, Fezim will delay until after his action.

Parrallathan
2008-02-18, 09:43 PM
Celdur Hanicen

"Got it." He replied, readying his hammer from his back. Spinning about to position himself between Fezim and the spear - before raising his hammer and readying to fight.

OOC:
My action was to cast the healing spell, but here's my initiative:

http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=4217

calijames
2008-02-19, 01:01 AM
ouch said the spear, it went down. First a transparent man appear, then his shape were clearer and finally you could see the tall man with Lime robe and blond hair holding the long spear

he took a handfull of clay and start to incanted suddendly, Celdur had difficulties to think properly and to speak properly

So the turn will be Fezim, Celdur, the man.
Ranged touch attacked:23 if he touch Celdur, he have to make a Will save :smallbiggrin:

Annalia
2008-02-19, 04:04 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Hey, look Celdur. It'd seem the spear not only has a voice, but an owner." Fezim commented with a smirk. It lessened somewhat when he identified the spell being cast, and how incredibly harder this would become should Celdur fall to it. "Hum, Celdur... Do tell me you still have a mind to call your own."

OOC:
With a +23 to Spellcraft (+2 for Enchantments), I just can't fail to identify an Enchantment, no matter the level. :smallbiggrin: And, geez, I used to be pissed at you for the Aura of Resolve. Don't we love it now? :smallwink:

Parrallathan
2008-02-19, 09:18 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur - now content he could see his enemy - brought his hammer down upon him with a great strength.

OOC:
Attack Roll 1: [roll0]
Damage Roll (Attack 1): 1d12+1d6+7

Attack Roll 2: [roll1]
Damage Roll (Attack 2): 1d12+1d6+7

Annalia
2008-02-19, 09:47 PM
Fezim Aulm

As Celdur swung his greathammer around, Fezim did his best to remain out of his way. "Need a hand?" Quickly twisting his left arm around one of Celdur's pack's straps to get a better grip before letting go entirely of his right arm.

He couldn't help but close his eye as he slid mostly off the taller man's back, and wince as the strap gave a sharp tug. It was irritating his arm's delicate skins, but there was no other way. From now on, Fezim Aulm, you must always, always prepare two flying spells. For now, try to hang on and not fall.

Heaving out a sigh, he once more reached for his spell component pouch. Out of it came a green scale, quite obviously of draconic nature. "This, Celdur, is a spell you should find quite interesting. Highly recommended, once you grow powerful enough to cast it."

It was hard to tell whether or not Fezim was serious, especially without seeing the expression - a mocking smirk - on his face. Without waiting, he slapped the dragon scale on the back of Celdur's neck and pronounced the magical words. For a split second, the paladin's skin took a slightly green colour. It vanished quickly, however, leaving only the feeling of renewed strength and energy behind.

OOC:
Draconic Might for the Win!
+4 enhancement bonus to Constitution, Strength and Charisma.
+4 enhancement bonus to Natural Armour
Immunity to sleep and paralysis effects
All this goodness lasts for 10 minutes - 100 rounds. XD

Also, calijames, you should consider regular Climb checks for Fezim - something like DC 10. I mean, I'm supported partly by Celdur's shoulder/back, but hanging like that could lead to... falling. Yes, I'm aware I have 55% chances of failing such a check. Thus, I shall point out Celdur gets a Ref Save to catch me. And that without Fezim, he's most likely on light load and would have a 60 feet speed. :smallbiggrin:

Now, in case you're agreeing with all this... [roll0]
So scared at this roll. :smalleek:

calijames
2008-02-24, 02:10 PM
while Fezim start to pronounce the arcane word the magician stard to slowly fall on the ground and stop moving.

Annalia
2008-02-24, 02:39 PM
Fezim Aulm

Quickly stopping his spell before he loses it from memory, Fezim watched the arcane caster fall down. "It would seem that this particular spell will have to wait." He commented, before trying to grab a more secure hold on Celdur again. It took him a few times, but eventually he was holding himself with both arms again. "Perhaps you should consider landing and making sure that man doesn't die."

Parrallathan
2008-02-27, 08:33 PM
Celdur Hanicen

"My weapon is enchanted to be non-lethal, that man can't be dead." Celdur explained, floating down to inspect the body of the unconcious being.

Annalia
2008-02-27, 08:53 PM
Fezim Aulm

"Interesting." Fezim commented, letting go of Celdur the moment his feet touched the ground. Although it was not customary for Fezim to let any real emotion show, there was no mistaking the huge sigh of relief.

Letting Celdur approach the wounded man, Fezim instead distractedly inspected his left wrist, where the backstrap had been tight around. "I'm sure you will agree, Celdur, that two fly spells will from now on be necessary. This little escapade has been a nightmare on my arms, without mentioning the spearholes. There is, one must admit, only so much a protection spell can keep away."

calijames
2008-03-01, 09:37 AM
On the ground the magician was smiling on the back.
so Nüral was right I'm to weak he cough and blood get out of his mouth, he look at Celdur and Fezim
You know you gonna die here, even if I have to die for that.

Annalia
2008-03-01, 12:20 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim tisked, approaching the bloodied sorcerer. He made sure to always keep out of blood-spitting range, considering his robes sullied enough for a year or so. "Now, I really doubt that. Perhaps you'd care to explain more thoroughly why we cannot survive?"

calijames
2008-03-01, 12:48 PM
The wizard still smiling and said Just because of that, he turn on the side and a small button was there and suddenly the ground start to move and big stone start to fall from the top of the mountain
this is a farewell

please make 4 reflex save please

Annalia
2008-03-01, 01:32 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim's smile vanished for a moment, and he glanced at Celdur in dismay. Why can't I ever have a teleport spell ready when needed? Instinctively retreating towards him, he let out "Aah, beautiful irony pursues me still."

[roll0] 23
[roll1] 18
[roll2] 27
[roll3] 22
Those better be good... I want to live. :smalleek:

calijames
2008-03-01, 11:17 PM
with speed and reflex behind normal, maybe with some help of a certain substance in his body produced by the reaction to the danger, Fezim dodge all the stone that were falling

Miracle sometimes arrive :smallbiggrin:

Parrallathan
2008-03-14, 03:21 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur scowled silently at the sorcerer, then glanced up at the ceiling, rising his arm across his head as the rocks fell, trying to rush for the nearest wall.

OOC:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

calijames
2008-03-14, 03:50 PM
With a incredible agility Celdur dodge the first 3 stones but with his armor the movement was slow and difficult the last stone was impossible to dodge. He took it in the face and lost consciousness. The stones was still falling like rain and Celdur disappear from the sight of Fezim.

Celdur take 14 of damage

Parrallathan
2008-03-14, 04:02 PM
Celdur Hanicen

As the rock struck Celdur in the side of the head, he stumbled, falling prone. He glanced up at the ceiling, fighting off the growing darkness overwhelming his senses.

OOC:
[roll0]

Annalia
2008-03-14, 04:27 PM
Fezim Aulm

As Celdur fought off uncounsciousness, Fezim did the same with panic - without much more result. So many rocks! How can there be so many rocks. And where's Celdur? He'd have been large enough to protect...

Will Save: 1d20+9=17! (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4481) Huh-oh.

calijames
2008-03-24, 01:08 PM
Fezim realized that the stones was not real a kind of illusion and as soon as he realized that the stone stop falling. Celdur was not their.

Annalia
2008-03-24, 02:03 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim let out a relieved sigh when the rocks disappeared. Well, well, looks my favourite spiritual guide just vanished along with them. Slowly standing back up, he dusted his robes and put off cleaning them properly until later with a heavy sigh. Okay, now think. Illusionary rocks do not make someone disappear like this. Maybe he's still there...

Sighing, Fezim whispered the word of a simple spell, and scanned the surroundings for magical auras.

((Detect Magic.))

calijames
2008-03-25, 12:19 AM
Fezim try to find a clue but he didn't found anything just the aura of the trap under the real rock. When all of sudden...

Reflex save please :smallbiggrin:

Annalia
2008-03-25, 06:47 AM
Fezim Aulm

Now that's just great... all gone.

[roll0] I think that's my bonus, anyway.

calijames
2008-03-25, 08:45 AM
Suddendly a wall of stone encercled, the wall was 10 foot high a voice appear
well,well ,well what have we here Fezim Aulm hein ooooow I'm really scared

Annalia
2008-03-25, 09:37 AM
Fezim Aulm

"So you're the one everybody's talking about." Fezim began reciting, amused smirk spreading on his face.

"You're joking, you're joking.
I can't believe my eyes.
You're joking me, you gotta be,
this can't be the right guy.

He's ancient, he's ugly...
I don't know which is worse!
I might just split a scene now,
if I don't die laughing first."

"Yes, I know the rhymes, good sir. Unfortunately for you, I'm neither old nor ugly." He replied, all the while examining the surrounding wall. "Still, there is no need to be scared. I won't hurt, promise."

Fezim walked up to the wall, tapping on it and listening to the echo, trying to evaluate the thickness. "What may I help you with?"

calijames
2008-03-25, 11:21 PM
I want to play a little with you, this wall of stone looks like an arena so let's see your "mighty courage" like said those villager

suddenly just in the front of Fezim a big dog as the one of Celdur appear and start to growl.

Meanwhile Celdur woke up tied up, with a band on his eyes and on his mouth.

Annalia
2008-03-26, 09:06 AM
Fezim Aulm

"An area? My, you must have a weird vision. Seems more like a badly-cast spell to me." Fezim answered, purposefully ignroring the fact he was currently stuck in it.

Deciding to play along for now, he cast one of the few non-enchantment spells he truly appreciated. The wolf's senses started dulling, and would soon entirely disappear. "Mind a bit of conversation as we play? It always makes things funnier." Fezim smirked, asking "Who are you?"

Sensory Deprivation, Spell compendium.
Will Save DC 20, else he looses all senses (including Scent, you wolf jerk!)

calijames
2008-03-26, 10:01 AM
I'm the bogeyman of course, I'm here because you and your friend have seen too much. In fact I don't know much friend that place a Mark of Justice against Enchantment on a Enchanter. But that just make it funnier for me .
the dog didn't seem affected by the spell of Fezim
Stay still little doggy.

Meanwhile The men with Celdur take the band off his eyes and mouth
what's this, what's this ? there's color everywhere what's this ? There's white thing in the air

You are in a cave and there is NO snow just the black stone of the cave

Annalia
2008-03-26, 10:24 AM
Fezim Aulm

"Seen too much, my good Dancing Sir?" Fezim asked curiously. "Why, you're the one who knows so much about me, not the other way around. Please, do tell where I cause you problems, perhaps I can make correction."

Parrallathan
2008-03-26, 11:28 AM
Celdur Hanicen

"Ugh. What are you babbling on about?" Celdur asked, shaking off the feeling of pain and numbness in his head.

OOC:
Am I bound in any way? If so, what are my bonds? Rope?

calijames
2008-03-26, 09:56 PM
Don't play stupid with me Fezim Aulm, I'm not a stupid guard nor a little head villager , I am Mister Oogie Boogie and you ain't going nowhere. he looks at the wolf attack now red13 the wolf attacked Fezim
Fezim take 10 of damage

There are few who'd deny, at what I do I am the best
For my talents are renowned far and wide
When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night
I excel without ever even trying
With the slightest little effort of my ghostlike charms
I have seen grown men give out a shriek
With the wave of my hand, and a well-placed moan
I have swept the very bravest off their feet

Yet year after year, it's the same routine
And I grow so weary of the sound of screams
And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King
Have grown so tired of the same old thing.

While saying his poems Jack dance with a dague under the neck of Celdur

You are attached with ropes, with the hands in the back, you cannot move (except as a caterpillar)

Annalia
2008-03-27, 03:41 PM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim let out a cry of pain as the fiendish wolf's jaws dug into his flesh. He jumped back, unwilling to stay close to the creature. "I am not playing stupid, I assure you, neither do I consider one with such a detailed knowledge of my ongoings anything but skillful." He replied through clenched teeth. "It simply seems to me that you are needlessly wasting your skills. There is no reason to see me as an enemy - in fact, I have skills you could easily find useful if you stopped this senseless violence to consider them for a moment."

OOC:
You know.. he sounds like a pacifist just now. So. Weird.
[roll0] - 31! :smallbiggrin:
I'm trying to move him up the Hostile - Unfriendly - Neutral - etc. chain here, so that at least he'll stop attacking.
HP 26/42, AC 21.

calijames
2008-03-30, 04:31 PM
suddendly a green light appear and hit the wolf Avada Kedavra the wolf make a small scream and dissapear in dust
talk Fezim Aulm, what skills ?

Annalia
2008-03-31, 09:16 AM
Fezim Aulm

Fezim relaxed ever-so-slightly as the wolf disappeared, once again smiling confidently. "First, I can easily tell you there was no need to disintegrate this wolf, as you can dismiss summoned animals at will. It is, of course, a pleasing sight - even though we both know summoned creatures do not die when 'killed' while they serve their summoner."

His grin widening, Fezim shrugged his recent explanation aside. "My deep knowledge of magic put aside, I am diplomat, manipulator, Enchanter - a professional mind messer. What you can't do - whether by lack of time or interest - I could do for you."

calijames
2008-03-31, 07:46 PM
I know you Fezim Aulm, I knew one of you "conquest", I know what you are able to do you cannot convince me so now may the Fire of hell burn you for the eternity

at the moment he said it the shadow of Celdur appear and killed the Oogie man.

Annalia
2008-04-01, 04:52 PM
Fezim Aulm

Not quite following what was going on, Fezim began shuffling backward, closer to the stone wall. He kept a spell at the ready, eyeing the shadow-y Celdur carefully. "Celdur?"

I'd like a Will Save in case that thing is an illusion: [roll0] - 13
Otherwise, readying an Orb of Force to throw on this Celdur-thing if it attacks (meaning I'll shoot first).
[roll1] - 16
[roll2] - 44

calijames
2008-04-02, 05:35 AM
I was able to escape from the other man, when I came back I saw the strange stones and the man up the stones, I recognize the emblem on his vest. So I decide to look to what he was doing. the shadow of Celdur dissapear and suddendly the stones begun to crack. Celdur made a hole and was standing right in front of Fezim with lot of blood on him
come now.

Parrallathan
2008-04-02, 08:06 AM
Celdur Hanicen

"Okay, Jack - listen. I'm not here to hurt anybody, I'm just looking for a magic stone that someone lost in these parts." Celdur explained.

Annalia
2008-04-02, 11:18 AM
Fezim Aulm

"There was no need to kill him." Fezim said, looking with disgust at the bloodied clothes. He began walking towards Celdur, but doesn't follow entirely. "You may not be aware of this, my friend, but this man attacked me solely because I was with you - from which he wrongly concluded I knew what we were up to in this area."

He paused, letting Celdur gather where he was going, before adding "Perhaps it's time you finally give me a vague idea of what we are looking for?"

calijames
2008-04-08, 06:06 PM
You see little paladin I'm a here to destroy you to accomplish the vangence of my master the mighty James Windrider. Jack started to incantate and he touched the arm of Celdur and then retouched the same place to heal it that's much funnier this way :D

--------------------------

We are here to find a stone, that can help me to protect you against Jessena, it's just their. he took Fezim by the shoulders and directed his body to the highest mont. Fezim started to have difficulty to think and make logic.

(inflict light wounds)Celdur take 12 of damage he heals you of 12, (Touch of Idiocy) Fezim -5 to Int, Wis and Cha :smallbiggrin:

Annalia
2008-04-08, 08:35 PM
Fezim Aulm

As Celdur replied, Fezim began laughing softly "You are among the worst liar I have ever - Ngh." He stopped short, laughter dying, when Celdur grabbed his shoulder and he noticed the sudden effects. Fezim was no novice in magic, and even less so when it came to Enchantments. Even with his memory greatly diminished, he knew exactly what had just happened.

"N-no." He stepped back, quickly escaping Celdur's hold. Not as verbose as usual, he took a moment to put his thoughts in place. "You're.. different. You use non-lethal spells. I never saw you kill anything, yet you just offed that boogie-man like it was a daily thing." He smirked, adding "Which, in my opinion, is simply barbaric."

Taking another step back, he continued "Earlier, you would have simply told me that I had no business knowing what we are doing here, and that if I should not even have asked. Trust in your goodness, that kind of reasonning. And now? Touch of Idiocy? That was completely unwarranted."

By the time he was finished, Fezim had completely lost his temper. The latest frustrations - the barred Enchantments, the recent wounds, the ride on the wolf - were drawing their tolls, and he no longer felt any thrill, any point in hiding them. The Orb of Force was already waiting at his fingertips... waiting to be hurled at the source of so many problems. Ignoring the idea that Celdur had already proven to be quite a formidable opponent, and that he was already wounded, he called out the last words of the spell and hurled it forward.

OOC:
Using the Readied Action to cast Orb of Force.
[roll0]
[roll1]
The Int minus won't change anything to this spell.
Also, Late Init for the Fake Celdur: 1D20+6 = [14]+6 = 20
(http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4864)

Parrallathan
2008-04-10, 04:21 PM
Celdur Hanicen

"Okay, I've had enough." Celdur said, scowling. The application of the unholy energy had done nothing but frustrate him, and further justify his opponent as an agent of evil. He clenched his plated fists, before trying to pull them apart and break the rope between.

OOC:
Okay. According to the information on this page (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/exploration.htm), it's a DC 23 Strength check to break ropes. So, I'll make a strength check.

[roll0]

calijames
2008-04-10, 08:46 PM
Seeing the effort of Celdur Ohh please don't be so futile, you think you can't beat me ? YOU think that I'm weaker than you don't make me laugh I've killed tougher man. he inflicts again a outrageous pain and the heal it that's just the beginning

inflict light wounds on Celdur :8 of damage he heal you of 10, James Windrider ini=11

Parrallathan
2008-04-10, 09:00 PM
Celdur Hanicen

"We'll.. see..." Celdur declared, gritting his teeth as he continued his efforts through the pain of the being.

OOC:
[roll0]

Annalia
2008-04-10, 09:22 PM
Fezim Aulm - Increasingly Desperate Mind Messer

His decision taken, Fezim did not relent for a second in his attack. Voice strenghtened by an anger he'd rarely felt, he took up the orb's spell a second time, quickly creating a second sphere of energy in his hand. His fingers stayed crooked around it during the orb's formation, as if holding the energy demanded a particular effort.

The moment the orb was complete, he threw it at the fake Celdur, hoping to cause more damage than with the first. "You are not Celdur, and I want an explanation now."

OOC:
There goes the second orb!
[roll0] (18)
[roll1] (37)
Crossing Fingers!

calijames
2008-04-11, 05:08 PM
with the speed of the light the sorcerer dodge the sphere of Fezim and get from his bag a small glass cone I am James Windrider, son of Celdur Windrider and father of Jessena Windrider, and I'm here to avenge my daughterthe cone of glass start to shine with a blue light and all the blue light get out from the cone of glass and went to the mouth of James. Like a silver dragon James throw out from his mouth a Big Ice cone.

so you really think that you can beat me ? ok I'll give you a chance to beat me.he took his sword from his scabbard and cut the rope of Celdur you see just behind this big stone there is my master and you're friend, the winner of this fight, will give a hand to his friend and/or master and give his hammer to Celdur.

FEzim: take 10 of damage DC 23 for half, Celdur Ini please :D

Parrallathan
2008-04-11, 05:49 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur caught the hammer, rising to his feet. "May Pelor have mercy on you."

OOC:
[roll0]

Annalia
2008-04-11, 06:11 PM
Fezim Aulm - Getting Deadier by the Moment

Cursing as he caught the full force of the cold blast, Fezim didn't think of it long. The man's latest declaration was for more important. What in the Abyss? What will it be next? The great-great-great-grandchildren?

He sighed, before smirking. "Oh, sweet irony. This shape you are wearing... My companion's. He happens to be none other than Jessana's son. I hope you are not... doing anything to him. It would be a shame to push dear Jessana's limits any further." Crisp smirk remaining, Fezim prepared his next spell and threw his sonic orb without waiting.

OOC:
ZING! Take that, jerk-head!
I'm using Lesser Orb of Sound, coupled with a Bluff check to anger him into telling where Celdur is.
[roll0] Charisma penalty is included!
[roll1]
[roll2]
Relfex Save: 1d20+7=10 (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4883)

calijames
2008-04-11, 06:12 PM
Pelor is just a half of a god, the only mightiest god is olidammara

Celdur Start

Parrallathan
2008-04-11, 06:23 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur rushed forward, whispering a prayer to Pelor as he swung his mighty hammer.

OOC:
Any chance he's within five feet, since he had to cut my bonds?

[roll0]

Incase he is within five feet, I'll roll my second attack, too..

[roll1]

Damages:

[roll2]
[roll3]

[roll4]
[roll5]

calijames
2008-04-11, 08:10 PM
The first strike of hammer touche the shoulders of Jack but he dodge the second one and strike four times So that's all a paladin of Pelor can do?! come one you can do better than that or maybe I'm right and Pelor he's just as his paladin weak

--------------
What are you talking about my daughter don't have any kid, anyway he looks as young as her. Always saying nonsense Fezim Aulm, may the fire of hell be a torture. again he throw a Cone of Ice out of his mouth

Celdur take 34 of damage with one critic (confirmed), Fezim take 6 of damage.

Parrallathan
2008-04-11, 08:47 PM
Celdur Hanicen

Celdur scowled, swiping with his weapon again. "Pelor, Smite this evil!"

OOC:
Attacking twice, using Smite Evil on both.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Damage

[roll2]
[roll3]

[roll4]
[roll5]

calijames
2008-04-11, 09:03 PM
Jack dodge both of Smites and preapre something new I was thinking the problem with you kind of paladin his that you are too soft, let me show you something that you'll never forget it's call deadly touch, feel

damage: 64 :smallbiggrin: DC 23 for half

Annalia
2008-04-11, 09:08 PM
Fezim Aulm - Mind Messed Too Much for His Own Good

Fezim chuckled. "I never say nonsense. It is indeed his son, who took the time to travel back in time for the sole reason of making me pay." Fezim smiled, sorting through his thoughts for the next move. He should leave. By all means, it was the logical thing to do.

It certainly wasn't his next step. Fezim Aulm grabbed the amulet at his neck, calling out a single word. "Fira!" A small ball of fire erupted from him, exploding straight on his opponent.

OOC:
Using the Necklace of Fireballs. Reflex DC 14 for half.
[roll0]
[roll1]