PDA

View Full Version : Player Help party sheet

tepes
2021-01-15, 05:46 PM
so i found this absolutely amazing four man party sheet for 3.5 and so i printed it... unfortunately my printer was messing up at the time so it had lines running through it. well a few weeks later and my printer is up and running normally again so I go to reprint it but cant find it in my files, so my dumb butt must have printed the thing without downloading it :smallsigh:

anyway I came to the playground today to see if you kind giants could assist in either finding this elusive sheet or sharing whatever sheets you use yourselves.

ok so i cant for the life of me figure out how to insert the picture i took of the one that i actually printed so I'm just going to describe the layout

its a landscape layout with five columns, four for the characters and the fifth being four slotted columns for all the skill totals. each of the character columns has literally all of the stat totals, player, character, race, height, weight, size, class, level, deity, alignment, languages, armor & protective items, weapons used, notable items, ability scores & modifiers, speed, all the lifting, saving throws, armor class, flat footed, touch, total HP, and sub dual.

TLDR: anybody got some links to some party sheets?

thanks in advance.:smallbiggrin:

Eldonauran
2021-01-15, 07:42 PM
I am a HUGE fan of Dyslexic Character Sheets (https://www.dyslexic-charactersheets.com/) and you can find some good party/NPC tracking sheets under their GAMEMASTER tab under your edition of choice.

weckar
2021-01-16, 01:40 AM
I've never even heard of such a thing but I am curious to see what one would look like.

tepes
2021-01-16, 02:26 AM
id love to insert the photo i took of the misprinted one but cant figure out how to insert a picture from my computer on the forum, if anyone could help me with understanding how i would much appreciate it.

Aniikinis
2021-01-16, 06:53 AM
You can't upload images directly to the site, they have to be linked from another site such as imgbb, a booru, or some other image hosting site

Rebel7284
2021-01-17, 11:42 AM
Check if it's in your temp files?