PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Playgrounders for Earthwich Project

Vuzzmop
2007-11-07, 03:45 PM
I have a dream. A dream that one day the world will be united. I plan to do this through "Project Earthwich".

But what is this Earthwich? Why, my readers, the Earthwich project is a plan to make the world into a giant sandwich, bringing together the flavors of the world's many cultures.:smallbiggrin:

Spain is on the opposite side of the world to New Zealand, I believe, so in order to complete the project, I ask that a brave volunteer in Spain will post in this thread, and place a piece of buttered bread on the ground as I do, thereby making the world into one, united Earthwich:smallbiggrin: .

Yours sincerely
Vuzzmop, Destroyer of Worlds, Creator of Worldwiches.

PS: If anyone not in Spain wants to take part, place a piece of buttered bread on the ground, post here, and you can be an honorary member of the Earthwich Initiative.

Haruki-kun
2007-11-07, 07:49 PM
Ohhhh............ this is a cool Idea........................ Does anyone live in India? I think that's the exact opposite side of the world!

FdL
2007-11-07, 08:25 PM
I'm not in Spain, but my main point is...I don't like my sandwitches buttered.

There, I said it. Wheeew, it feels good!

Pyro
2007-11-07, 08:26 PM
Hmmmm I wonder whats on the opposite side of the US. If then popular sorta saying right, then its probably China.

wadledo
2007-11-07, 08:27 PM
Whats the opposite of 41* 50' N, 69* 59' W?
I would put down toast but the chickens love it, so I'll just put it in a box.

Amotis
2007-11-08, 01:40 AM
Acutally, unless you're near Calgary or Yellowstone, no where in the US is exactly opposite of any land mass. Same for our Australian and most of the UK peoples.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/ojalesa/koe/opposite.html

Butter with sandmitches? Dubbya tee eff?

Vuzzmop
2007-11-08, 02:19 PM
I figured if it wasn't buttered or had some sort of condiment in it, it was just a piece of bread on the ground. Still nobody in Spain?

Illiterate Scribe
2007-11-08, 02:48 PM
S-s-something from the forums!

Zefrank (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=3485526) has been trying to do this for quite some time, and has got a couple of perfect ones. There might be some stuff that can help you there.