PDA

View Full Version : What is the absolute best inventory manager/system?

TyGuy
2021-02-01, 11:55 AM
Is there a system, google sheet, app, whatever that you can recommend that makes tracking inventory a breeze?
We're tracking inventory & weights in my campaign. It's tier 2, so there's things complicating tracking beyond the simple each PC having one backpack to manage. There's

mounts
backpacks
bags of holding
quivers of ehlonna
cache at the party house

As an aside, I'm strongly considering making the switch to foundry vtt, can anyone who's familiar explain how well the system handles the above elements of inventory tracking?

Thanks in advance.

tatsuyashiba
2021-02-01, 01:15 PM
Google sheets. As extensible as you make time for.

Greywander
2021-02-01, 02:30 PM
Hmm, my character sheet doesn't have Quivers of Ehlonna, but it does allow for a backpack/Heward's Handy Haversack, pouches and sacks, two bags of holding, a portable hole, a cart or ship, and a home base. On the main page of the sheet, there's also an option to drop your pack if you need to shed the weight during combat. Maybe this will work for you?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AaCGYgUZLehBswloejbr7n8LLxBAb2ae0pREo-vFKBE/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: In case you don't know how to use these, you need to make a copy of the sheet so that you can fill it in. Might want to make a copy that you keep blank and then make copies of the copy for the actual sheets you use. That way you won't have to find the link to my sheet again if you lose it.

TyGuy
2021-02-02, 03:06 PM
Thank you for sharing Greywander!