PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt the Wish Thread

SangoProduction
2021-02-10, 01:46 AM
Yeah, it's another one, but we've not had one in like a year.
So, the drill is: Someone comes in with a wish, and then the next person comes in and grants the wish in a genie-like fashion. They then propose another wish.

Corruption 0: Thread granted. Truly a curse in its own right.

Wish 1: I wish for no one to be hungry on Earth.

Saintheart
2021-02-10, 01:56 AM
Your Wish Is Granted 1: Everyone dies. Nobody is hungry on Earth anymore.

Wish 2: I wish that faster-than-light travel was possible and able to be achieved with a tank of petrol.

GeoffWatson
2021-02-10, 02:32 AM
Wish 2: All petrol vehicles currently driving suddenly move at faster-than-light speed, causing massive destruction from friction and crashing.

Wish 3: I wish for a pony.

aglondier
2021-02-10, 02:39 AM
Wish 3: granted, Pinkie Pie becomes Your very best friend...

Wish 4...I wish to be perfectly healthy and mentally competent for the rest of my naturally projected lifespan

SangoProduction
2021-02-10, 04:14 AM
Wish 4: You are trapped in perfect stasis until your naturally projected life span, at which point you are obliterated.

Wish 5: I wish my D&D group meets up this week.

Crake
2021-02-10, 04:26 AM
Wish 4: You are trapped in perfect stasis until your naturally projected life span, at which point you are obliterated.

Wish 5: I wish my D&D group meets up this week.

Wish 5: Your D&D group meets up this week to explain that they can no longer play. They go home early.

Wish 6: I wish to live a long, happy, comfortable life.

noob
2021-02-10, 04:45 AM
Corruption 6:Your life(not you) is long(in meters) happy and comfortable but is now a sofa so you are not alive very long(in time) because you are crushed under your life.
Wish 7: I wish everything went wrong in an unpredictable way.

Batcathat
2021-02-10, 06:52 AM
So... should a negative wish be corrupted into a positive one? I'm gonna go with that.

Corruption 7: Everything goes completely and unpredictably wrong... but only for your enemies, making your life perfect and predictable.

Wish 8: I wish humanity had access to limitless, non-harmful (for us or the environment) energy.

Nifft
2021-02-10, 07:30 AM
Corruption 8: The sun already exists, you have access to it, the uses for its energy are limitless, wish granted by default (no changes to world).

Wish 9: I wish the government were competent.

noob
2021-02-10, 07:39 AM
Corruption 8: The sun already exists, you have access to it, the uses for its energy are limitless, wish granted by default (no changes to world).

Wish 9: I wish the government were competent.

Corruption 9:The genie tells you "wish granted" then suddenly you see the genie is at the top of the government and ruling the world with an iron hand: world peace is achieved through oppression and nobody dares to do anything else than work as hard as they can for the genie and corruption is inexistent.

Wish 10: I wish for fish.

helgershaw
2021-02-10, 07:56 AM
Corruption 9:The genie tells you "wish granted" then suddenly you see the genie is at the top of the government and ruling the world with an iron hand: world peace is achieved through oppression and nobody dares to do anything else than work as hard as they can for the genie and corruption is inexistent.

Wish 10: I wish for fish.

Your wish is granted. The band Phish reveal themselves to be cods wearing human disguises.

Wish 11: I wish for new friends.

aglondier
2021-02-10, 08:20 AM
Wish 11...granted, to the horror of all and sundry, as F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is rebooted with an all new cast, and painful cameos from the old cast...

Wish 12...I wish for a really nice Jacuzzi...

truemane
2021-02-10, 09:28 AM
Metamagic Mod: there's a current and active Corrupt the Wish thread happening Message Board Games right now. That's the place to play this game.