PDA

View Full Version : Voldemort versus Mr. Teamtime versus Joker versus the Master versus Xykon.

Duke Malagigi
2007-11-08, 01:52 AM
Rules

Alliences are allowed but only with good explantion. Mooks and innocent bystanders slash non-villain enemies are also allowed. There are five major battle grounds for this fight listed below.

1. Hogwarts grounds
2. The Ankh-Morpork Assassin's Guild house
3. the Valiant
4. Gotham City Police Department
5. Azure City's throne room

Which individual or group of individuals would win and what would the fight be like on each battle ground? You decide.

turkishproverb
2007-11-08, 02:25 AM
Rules

Alliences are allowed but only with good explantion. Mooks and innocent bystanders slash non-villain enemies are also allowed. There are five major battle grounds for this fight listed below.

1. Hogwarts grounds
2. The Ankh-Morpork Assassin's Guild house
3. the Valiant
4. Gotham City Police Department
5. Azure City's throne room

Which individual or group of individuals would win and what would the fight be like on each battle ground? You decide.

Master Allies with the Daleks for the umpteenth time. THis is historically accurate as he usually uses swarms of allies, and has previously worked with the Dalek's.

Master Wins, Taking out the most potent threats. AK won't work on a Dalek because they're covered in metal casings. AK will just force Master to regenerate, Voldy will freak. Daleks will kill Voldy. Same with Mr. Teamtime. Master will see the pendant and think pocketwatch, so he'll smash the crap out of it, killing Xyklon.

Master forgot about Joker, the worthless human. Joker enjoys using up Master's regenerations. Dalek's kill Joker and the Master

Dalek's win.

xanaphia
2007-11-08, 02:36 AM
1. Master
2. Xyklon
3. Voldemort
4. Teatime
5. Joker

Setra
2007-11-08, 03:47 AM
Voldemort dies early on...

Then comes back 14 years later with all opposition gone.

Serenity
2007-11-08, 09:30 AM
The Master and Xykon are cosmically powerful in a way Voldemort can't hope to achieve. They get to fight for first or second place. Of course, they might identify each other as the biggest threat right of the bat and concentrate on taking each other down first and foremost, which could put one of them in last place.

Mr. Teatime is the Batman of this fight. Without time to formulate a strategy, he'd probably be on even footing with Joker. With sufficient prep time, I can see him being able to take down Voldemort. Still, both Joker and Teatime are very vulnerable to an AK.

Also, as far as the "AK is blocked by solid objects": that's true, but remember that it also destroys those solid objects. A swarm of Daleks would still overrun Voldemort alone. If he had his Death Eaters by his side, he might hold out longer.

Smeik
2007-11-08, 02:17 PM
I would give Teatime at leats a shot at it. I mean, Voldemort and the Joker wouldn't be taht much of a real problem, as they are both human and so are quite easily to kill, so not much of preparation needed there.

The Master and Xykon are a problem as he has to think a plan about how to kill them, for which he needs information. THAT he will come up with a plan to kill them is quite possible as he even came up with a plan to kill the Discworld's Death (which wouldn't do anyone any good, would it?).
But as allies are allowed and he was shown to work for the Auditors of Reality, who would be glad to provide him with information about the nasty disturbing lich and the man messing with the time, creating so much chaos, he has the knowledge to devise his plans.
And as he has already carried out a seemingly impossible plan for a mortal to kill a supernatural being, so he could do again.
He is basically an epic level assassin.

WhiteKnight777
2007-11-08, 02:24 PM
I would give Teatime at leats a shot at it. I mean, Voldemort and the Joker wouldn't be taht much of a real problem, as they are both human and so are quite easily to kill, so not much of preparation needed there.

The Master and Xykon are a problem as he has to think a plan about how to kill them, for which he needs information. THAT he will come up with a plan to kill them is quite possible as he even came up with a plan to kill the Discworld's Death (which wouldn't do anyone any good, would it?).
But as allies are allowed and he was shown to work for the Auditors of Reality, who would be glad to provide him with information about the nasty disturbing lich and the man messing with the time, creating so much chaos, he has the knowledge to devise his plans.
And as he has already carried out a seemingly impossible plan for a mortal to kill a supernatural being, so he could do again.
He is basically an epic level assassin.

don't forget, the man also has a magically charged crystal shoved into his eye socket. It appears to give him rather.. unnatural abilities. He occasionally shows the ability to do things that should be physically impossible.

dehro
2007-11-10, 07:40 AM
these topics are starting to get out of hand, methinks.
next one will be my gran's poodle Vs a dragon Vs philosophy and Vs the grocery store down the road maybe?

I've participated in a few of those Vs topics and enjoyed doing so..but I think we should keep them on a reasonable level

let's at least try to compare similar characters, or characters with similar roles or powers, shall we?

Castaras
2007-11-10, 07:43 AM
these topics are starting to get out of hand, methinks.
next one will be my gran's poodle Vs a dragon Vs philosophy and Vs the grocery store around the corner maybe?

You are a cruel and evil person.

Good idea.

*goes to create thread* :smallbiggrin:

Oh, and Master wins.