PDA

View Full Version : looking for funny sex based items to give to my players (mature game) 3.5

Zhepna
2021-02-18, 12:25 AM
Hi,

I have a game where all the players are adults. It's full of humor and sexy adventures.

A female player of the group love magic items designated for women and magic items based on sex. I'm looking for items to give to her and to the rest of my players. It can be custom, I'm looking for ideas. I already got checked the book of erotic fantasy. Those are some items I found online:

Corset of Holding (The cleavage pocket is an extra-dimensional space). A 'Bag of Holding' that is like a neck pouch. It has a string to go around one's neck, and tucks between the breasts. Then, 'molds' to the skin, or basically sorta melts into it, so that the only evidence of it's existence is a slight flap of material between the breasts, where you can open it up, and reach in. And, there'd be an indention on the back of the neck, where you could lift it out.

Perfumes act as any of the buffers (bull's strength, etc.)
magic makeup (+10 to disguise)

Thanks for the ideas and have a nice day.

smasher0404
2021-02-18, 12:59 AM
Not necessarily but still sex-based:

You could have custom items that reward promiscuity, by having scaling effects depending on the number of partners the owner has after obtaining the item (charging the item with tantric energy). Conversely, you could have a similar item, but in the reverse, that grants effects only to those who remain chaste (could even be backed by the existing Vow of Chastity feat in Book of Exalted Deeds).

Maat Mons
2021-02-18, 01:34 AM
I've always wanted to homebrew an item called the Menstrual Sickle.

But it's hard to figure out thematic abilities that players would actually want. Powers that change with the phases of the moon would be thematic. But no one wants unreliable magic items. Adding a bleed effect to all wounds inflicted with it would be thematic. But combats don't tend to take long enough for bleed to add up to enough to make people care. Plant Growth and Cure spells would help sell the "fertility" angle. But those are boring spells. Granting the ability to Rage would be thematic. But it feels like it should be a Druid-geared item, and Druids don't want an ability to prevents them from casting spells.

Some other low-hanging fruit for homebrew:

bikini armor
Rod of Vibration
anything to do with tanuki
a two-headed flail, with each head being a brass ball
Captivating Codpiece

MaxiDuRaritry
2021-02-18, 01:41 AM
You could have a skin graft (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?177889-Brainstorm-for-Psionic-Tricks-Tactics-and-Combos-Handbook&p=23285432&viewfull=1#post23285432) that grants an improved version of the benefits granted by Vow of Poverty (see: any feats you qualify for, instead of the horrid bonus exalted feats), and without the downsides of the very stupid vow. You can enhance your skin as a magic item, but you can't wear clothing, since the incredible amount of magical energy you radiate disintegrates any such articles you wear within seconds.

Might wanna get Ancestral Relic for it, so you can sacrifice magic items to enhance it.

Maat Mons
2021-02-18, 01:56 AM
Oh! I just got a great idea for new homebrew!

Rings of Union. They always come as a set of two. The magic activates as soon as both rings are being worn by two different individuals. From this point on, the rings can no longer be removed, the wearers merge their hitpoints into a single pool (legion-devil style), and any Death effect that targets one targets both, but if either of them makes the saving throw, neither is effected.

Bphill561
2021-02-18, 02:17 AM
Beholders have a skin pouch that works like a bag of holding in one of the dragon magazines. You might instead want a handy Haversac effect instead to always pull what you want.

Perfume wise there is the djinn blossoms from dragon 357 that grants a +2 bonus to Cha checks for 24 hours.

There is the old school girdle of gender bending. Make a male walk in her shoes for a day or month or....

The shiftweave is a cheap torso item in the magic item compendium that can turn into 5 different set of clothes. It would be quite a surprise for a male or female character to suddenly be dawned in a set of lingerie why checking out the options.

A ring of contraception would be handy. You could also get creative with a magical gestation device that acts as a serroget so you continuing adventuring while the baby incubated at home.

Likewise a polymorph/glamour item would be handy, make it use activated but only keyed to sex.

I naughty book that casts minor image whenever it needs to better depict the good parts of the story.

The previously mentioned book of exotic fantasy has summoning spells for attractive humanoids. A wand of unseen servant could turn out quite embarrassing to the user if it was really that spell instead.

Old fashion love potion.

the_tick_rules
2021-02-18, 02:41 AM
the belt of opposite alignment and gender change might lead to some new "experimentation."

Firest Kathon
2021-02-18, 05:18 AM
Adding a bleed effect to all wounds inflicted with it would be thematic. But combats don't tend to take long enough for bleed to add up to enough to make people care.

Bleed damage is continuous damage (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/glossary&term=Glossary_dnd_continuousdamage&alpha=C) and therefor forces concentration (https://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicOverview/castingSpells.htm#injury) checks from all casters (also for spell-like abilities on monsters). I feel like they would care (and even if it just causes them to use up an action for a healing effect). Even though the typical spellcaster can reliably make their concentration checks, even when adding the (typically minor) bleed damage, they might still roll a 1. And monsters with SLAs may not have good concentration checks.

Damage from a single attack that continues to deal damage every round without the need for additional attack rolls.

you are taking continuous damage half the damage is considered to take place while you are casting a spell. You must make a Concentration check (DC 10 + ˝ the damage that the continuous source last dealt + the level of the spell you’re casting).

Jack_Simth
2021-02-18, 08:03 AM
Bride of the Portable Hole Full of Beer have and The Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge have quite a few you may wish to look at.

truemane
2021-02-18, 08:08 AM
Metamagic Mod: considering the Forum Rule against Explicit Sexuality, this is maybe not the best place to have this conversation. Thread closed.