PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a 5e supplement thats 3rd party

Ionsniper
2021-02-18, 04:16 PM
Hi Guys! Been browsing the forums for the longest of times. Post some times. Anyway I need help finding a 3rd party suplement that I saw on Kickstarter like a year or two ago. Sadly I have no clues to who made it, or who published it. It had amazing artwork in it with a layout exactly like a 5th ed WoTC book. It detailed high level and epic encounters. I remember there being a Celestial type dragon and maybe a gravity Dragon in there. THe artwork for the celestial dragon was white, pinks, soft oranges and similar pastel colors. It was posted alot on facebook when it was around and Im sure it reached its goal on Kickstarter. Its not Legendary Dragons, or Tome of TItans. I think it was a standalone book. If anyone has any info on it Id be much appreciated. If not, if you have have any 3rd party books youd like to link that are similar in fashion Id love to see em!

PhantomSoul
2021-02-18, 05:41 PM
I'm really not sure what it is, but this popped up: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/782735675/blackstorm-realms-a-5th-edition-setting

(From the people who made Legendary Dragons, but not Legendary Dragons)