PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VS Dead or Alive?

boomwolf
2007-11-08, 02:20 PM
For years people thought on this fight. (between the girls.)
NOW WE GOT AN ANSWER!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/115884.html

An incredible fan made clip with great graphics. a wonderful fight. nothing more you can ask.

What do you guys think?

Artemician
2007-11-08, 10:33 PM
Heh. Monty Oum is all genius and such. Totally

However, I don't really think that this is a serious contest. DoA girls are superhuman. They jump really high, punch really hard, can do crazy combos, etc etc.

Final Fantasy Girls are supernatural. Let's see any DoA girl try to escape the 50 foot tall black dragon that shoots lasers. Or try to dodge concentrated white blast of pure energy. Or block a concentrated a concentrated gravity field that robs you of your very lifeforce.

Of course, that's the Old FF girls. Against the newer ones (Yuna, Penelope, Lightning et al) might have a chance. But they have one thing that DoA girls don't. Armour. And real weapons. Can't forget real weapons. Eat Gunblade, annoyingly unarmoured fools!

Can't say that FF would fail to win this one.

EDIT: Oohh. you wanted discussion on the video? I don't think anyone will give you that.. they're all gaping in awe.

boomwolf
2007-11-09, 03:56 AM
Actually I wanted on the viedo.
But the topic at all was always very interesting.
DoA girls have an advantage ove FF girls by numbers, you forgot that.

thorgrim29
2007-11-09, 08:23 AM
Since when can Hitomi punch several tons of rocks?

Closet_Skeleton
2007-11-09, 08:42 AM
Since when can Hitomi punch several tons of rocks?

Leifang can shatter a rock with a punch, so Hitomi, being a Ninja, probably can.

DoA Ninja also have weapons and magic powers, they just don't use them in an unarmed fighting tournament.

But Final Fantasy characters would win if they were level 99.

What exactly are you trying to prove anyway?

boomwolf
2007-11-09, 08:47 AM
The fact it is cool mostly.
Also, this is only "part 1". we are still waiting for the maker to make up "part 2"

Tengu
2007-11-09, 09:08 AM
Meh. Maybe I'd care if it was Girls of Guilty Gear vs Cool Girls of Final Fantasy (like Celes or Yuffie... though Tifa did show at at the end). But without that there's not enough fanservice for me.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-11-09, 11:29 AM
Meh. Maybe I'd care if it was Girls of Guilty Gear vs Cool Girls of Final Fantasy (like Celes or Yuffie... though Tifa did show at at the end). But without that there's not enough fanservice for me.

Yeah, because somehow, nobody in DoA has bigger breast than Baiken or I-no, and no DoA outfit is as bad as Dizzy's.

boomwolf
2007-11-10, 07:59 AM

they might show up in part 2 when it comes (and 3?)

Tengu
2007-11-10, 08:22 AM
Let's hope so! It will still mean no Guilty Gear though, but at least I will be completely unfamiliar with half of the characters that way, and have a side to root for.

Gungnir
2007-11-11, 01:23 PM
I would like to note that the DOA girls only seemed to have an advantage when they outnumbered Yuna and Rikku. If Tifa just keeps Hitomi away for about 3 minutes, Ayane and (forgot her name) will get beat down, then Hitomi will be outnumbered 3-1.

And about Hitomi punching that boulder: Mr Oum is prone to hyperbole. In his Haloid movie, the Master Chick was able to do the same thing with a Pelican dropship, as well as throw a Warthog, which is about Hummer-sized, about 100 yards.

My guess is that at the end of part 2, Cloud is going to show up, completely outclass everyone, and say "Girls, girls, girls! What did I tell you? There's plenty of me to go around! No go to my room, and think about what you've done."

Somebloke
2007-11-11, 01:42 PM
That was the funnest, most rewarding insult to my intelligence, ever.

Jibar
2007-11-11, 02:26 PM
Leifang can shatter a rock with a punch, so Hitomi, being a Ninja, probably can.

Hitomi's not a ninja. She just knows karate.
Granted, she trained alongside an amnesiac ninja, but it's still just karate.
She's just freakishly strong for those tiny little arms.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-11-11, 02:31 PM
If this was what Final Fantasy X-2 was like, I would have actually bought it.

Timberwolf
2007-11-11, 04:08 PM
I just love how Yuna and Rikku were getting the beatdown until the grandma of all FF girls came on.

Tifa ftw.

Let me see now, on the FF side, we still have Paine (bleh) Yuffie, Aeris, Rinoa, Selphie, Quistis and all the others to come (and those are just from FFVII onward.

DoA still has Leifang, Tina, Helena, Christie, La Mariposa and Kokoro.

I think the numbers, as long as they stay FFVII onwards will be even.

Actually winning ? I want the DoA girls, the FF Girls always have it their way.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-11-11, 04:15 PM
Hitomi's not a ninja. She just knows karate.
Granted, she trained alongside an amnesiac ninja, but it's still just karate.
She's just freakishly strong for those tiny little arms.

I was confuzzling her with Kasumi.

Anyway, Karate Practitioners smash up inanimate objects all the time :smallamused:

Somebloke
2007-11-11, 04:32 PM
I was confuzzling her with Kasumi.

Anyway, Karate Practitioners smash up inanimate objects all the time :smallamused:

Stop applying logic to hot girls in tight clothes fighting wuxia battles.