PDA

View Full Version : Antediluvian World / Campaign Material

MR_Anderson
2021-02-19, 05:07 PM
Is there any Antediluvian material for 3.0/3.5/D20?

I have basically created a base outline including maps, civilization, and exit strategy for characters prior to destruction by the flood. Yet, I would be interested in knowing if there is other materials out there that I could reference and compare.

My world expands to a Spelljammer Campaign where the Antediluvian world and the sphere containing the creation is the center most of all the spheres, so it really allows transition to any other D&D system, with understanding there is a time dilation between outer and inner spheres so it doesn’t disrupt the historical pasts of any of the other world systems.

Thanks for any assistance.

Palanan
2021-02-19, 05:19 PM
Can you clarify what you mean by "Antediluvian"?

Are you looking for information on a particular region and time period, such as Bronze Age Egypt?

MaxiDuRaritry
2021-02-19, 05:20 PM
There's a lot of dinosaur stuff in Eberron.

MR_Anderson
2021-02-19, 07:17 PM
Can you clarify what you mean by "Antediluvian"?

Are you looking for information on a particular region and time period, such as Bronze Age Egypt?

{scrubbed}

GreatWyrmGold
2021-02-19, 08:38 PM
{scrubbed}

Finally, what are you looking for? What's different about an antediluvian world than a standard fantasy realm? People live longer, {scrubbed}'s dad is the head honcho, predecessors to real-world groups/places might confusingly exist even though every trace of them would logically be wiped out by any flood which reached the mountaintops, etc, but what is that beyond some potentially neat flavortext?

{scrubbed}

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2021-02-19, 09:10 PM
Just about every ancient Mediterranean culture had a story about a great flood. Go to Youtube and search for Mediterranean Basin and similar videos to get a realistic idea of what likely occurred.

Peelee
2021-02-19, 09:13 PM
The Mod on the Silver Mountain: Permanently closed. Please avoid real-world religious references.