PDA

View Full Version : Affinity Field Cheese

kalos72
2021-02-28, 03:18 PM
So looking at our Psionic Army thread, I wanted to see if I had this worked out right.

I am designing an army unit of 8 Aegis. 1 Zealot and 1 Tactician as a squad.

If I give each member the Schism, Bestow Power and Astral Construct powers through Psychic Chirurgery. Tactician either drops the Affinity Field through powers or a magic item.

First question, neither the Aegis or the Zealot have any powers / power list, can I give them powers?

If so then this is the thought:

Squad of 8 Aegis , 1 Zealot and 1 Tactician - each casts Schism, the Schism then casts Bestow Power each round, spending 15pp themselves and gaining 10pp times 9 = 90pp per round - Schism casts AC as needed.

The Aegis can melee as normal or stand back and go max ranged attacks. Zealot/Tacticians acts as normal or drop AC's and lead the squad.

Last question is about the Affinity Field makes you share damage and healing...is that correct? Ways to address that? Maybe StP Resilient Sphere or Telekinetic Sphere? Thoughts?

kalos72
2021-03-01, 12:33 PM
A thought here maybe...could a Collective be used in a similar fashion? To share PP ad effects? Classes have that feature...

kalos72
2021-05-23, 02:52 AM
OK so this got zero attention but I thought...

Maybe just add a Vitalist to the mix and now the healing issue is handled with no cheese. And with an unlimited range on the Collective, he can heal from anywhere in the world.

One question still outstanding, Aegis nor Zealot have a power list. Can I actually give them powers via Chirurgery or Expanded Knowledge?

I am also assuming my Bestow Power numbers are correct?

Peelee
2021-05-23, 09:12 AM
The Mod on the Silver Mountain: Thread closed.