PDA

View Full Version : SAMURAI / pact of the blade Warlock in need of advice

Nosta
2021-03-02, 10:09 AM
If I was to do such a build and start at level 5 how should my spread for my classes be to get the most out of the build at this level

Thinking (V) human and 3 levels samurai yo get in to the class and 2 level of warlock planing on going hex blade at level 6

Unoriginal
2021-03-02, 10:15 AM
If I was to do such a build and start at level 5 how should my spread for my classes be to get the most out of the build at this level

Thinking (V) human and 3 levels samurai yo get in to the class and 2 level of warlock planing on going hex blade at level 6

What are your goals with that build? It changes things significantly.

Nosta
2021-03-02, 10:57 AM
What are your goals with that build? It changes things significantly.

Curse samurai that deals very high damage in melee with blast as a range option

1Pirate
2021-03-02, 01:34 PM
Can't run the math right now, but that won't work as a melee build until you get an extra attack. You can get two eldritch blasts, potentially at 1d10+(Cha)each, while your melee is going to be stuck with one attack until you hit level 7, assuming you take next two levels in fighter.

You're better off going full Samurai and then starting warlock at level 6 if you want to melee.

Hytheter
2021-03-02, 02:45 PM

With the described build you'd get Hexblade at level 4, AKA Warlock 1.