PDA

View Full Version : Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange vs. Greebo from Discworld.

Duke Malagigi
2007-11-09, 07:34 PM
Honestly, who would win? Also what would the bystander/spectators think?

Duke Malagigi
2007-11-09, 08:46 PM
What, no takers?

Kaelaroth
2007-11-10, 04:14 AM
Voldemort and Bellatrix would win.

Dhavaer
2007-11-10, 04:16 AM
If Greebo starts off in human form, he could probably daze Bella with his sex aura and jump Tom if he's close enough. Otherwise, yeah, the wizards take it.

Smeik
2007-11-10, 05:42 AM
They wouldn't really see a danger in a cat, even if it looks like a war veteran.
Until Greebo scratches out their eyes or bites them into there balls.
And then Greebo has won, although not killed the, but he has won. No contest.

And even if someone would tell Voldy and Bellatrix beforehand that this cat is dnagerous, would they believe it? :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-10, 05:48 AM
Voldermort would win. Wow.

Actualy no, he'll be looking for the other fighter, when Greebo will kill him.

Revlid
2007-11-10, 06:15 AM
Greebo is a slightly bigger than average and rather ugly cat. Voldemort wouldn't suspect a thing.

Greebo, however, is also so ridiculously tough that he has killed and eaten half of a wolf, and run a mother bear up into a tree, and killed two vampires, eating at least one.

Old noseless doesn't stand a chance.

Trazoi
2007-11-10, 06:38 AM
Tough call. I don't think Greebo would survive a killing curse, but the Dark Wizards wouldn't be able to survive the mincing machine that is Greebo if he manages to get within point blank range.

Greebo's main weakness is he's arrogant, self-centred and not all that bright, so I could see him doing some grand-standing in human form - and if shows himself to be a genuine threat before he's actually biting Voldy's ear off (does Voldemort actually have ears? I forget), then he's toast. He'd also need to take out both wizards in short order, otherwise the second will zap him.

Of course, the real answer depends heavily on which universe they're fighting in, as all three characters are controlled by the Laws of the Plot. In the Harry Potter world, only the titular character has a chance of harming the Dark Lord (or possibly Neville). But on the Discworld, the laws of irony would destroy a Potter-esque wizard up against just about anything.

Castaras
2007-11-10, 06:45 AM
Greebo.

Simply because Greebo is awesome, while Voldemort and Bellatrix are not.

And even in the other sense, Greebo wouldn't be suspected of being anything other than an ugly cat, and would then mince them both and have them for tea.

And you would need to add in Nanny. Because if her cute little kittykins got even scratched by those two dark wizards, all hell would break loose.

Exachix
2007-11-10, 06:53 AM
Like the Bunny from Monty Python.

"Aw come on, it's just a bunny!"

*insert Carnage*

Shift-f6
Replace all 'Bunny' with 'Greebo'
=D

Duke Malagigi
2007-11-10, 02:10 PM
Okay then, now what would be the general reaction to the fight from the spectators? Shock, horror or laughter?

Smeik
2007-11-11, 08:49 AM
laughter at first, then pure horror!:smallbiggrin:

Greebo
2007-11-12, 09:32 AM
*HISSSSSSSSS*

*mrowwwll* I'd wiiiin. I moove too fast for Moldymort to hit meee!