PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Looking for suggestions to finish a build for a pathfinder game

samduke
2021-03-18, 10:13 PM
So as the title suggests I am looking for suggestions to finish a build for a pathfinder game

Traits, class/prc and or items

What is not allowed hombrew anything, 3.5 / 3.0 anything, spheres anything but psionics, 3PP anything and last nothing Mythic.

WBL = level 20 wealth
and base attributes of at least 13+ or minimum needed to meet requirements.

what I am working with so far and prefer to not change it. Looking for further suggestions to get to level 21.

Human
Witch 1 / Foresight Divination Wizard 1 / Psychic 3 / Cleric 5

Shinoskay
2021-03-18, 11:13 PM
So as the title suggests I am looking for suggestions to finish a build for a pathfinder game

Traits, class/prc and or items

What is not allowed hombrew anything, 3.5 / 3.0 anything, spheres anything but psionics, 3PP anything and last nothing Mythic.

WBL = level 20 wealth
and base attributes of at least 13+ or minimum needed to meet requirements.

what I am working with so far and prefer to not change it. Looking for further suggestions to get to level 21.

Human

Whats your concept and aim?

Particle_Man
2021-03-19, 01:39 AM
With that many base classes, maybe look at some of the theurge classes? I don't know if there is one for witch or psychic, but there is at least the mystic theurge for wizard/cleric.

Kurald Galain
2021-03-19, 04:19 AM

Why would you multiclass four primary casters?

At level 20-ish, one level of witch or three levels of psychic aren't going to do much for you. So I suggest retraining to Wizard 3 / Cleric 3 / Mystic Theurge.

samduke
2021-03-19, 08:08 AM
Classes listed are locked in and retraining is not an option, mystic theurge could work but does nothing to really aid anything but casting. which I am not going to stress over to much working an idea to attempt to be more or less immune to practically everything and these classes aid that.

Kurald Galain
2021-03-19, 08:14 AM
Classes listed are locked in and retraining is not an option
But you haven't answered us why you're doing it. Because our answers depend on what exactly your build goal is.

For instance, if you want to be immune to practically everything, I suggest a dip of either monk or the Student of War prestige class, to add your wis or int to your AC.
Other than that, I suggest that high-level spells really help you, so put your remaining levels in cleric.

samduke
2021-03-19, 08:18 AM
But you haven't answered us why you're doing it. Because our answers depend on what exactly your build goal is.

For instance, if you want to be immune to practically everything, I suggest a dip of either monk or the Student of War prestige class, to add your wis or int to your AC.
Other than that, I suggest that high-level spells really help you, so put your remaining levels in cleric.

well that is helpful, and never said that high level spells were off the table just that the classes so far were preferable to not change for what they offered, so I will say thankyou and with suggestions given make choices.

Calthropstu
2021-03-19, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I am going to suggest theurge for psychic and cleric. They're the highest. 10 levels gets you 15/13 and it at least gets you 8th cleric, 7th psychic.