PDA

View Full Version : Old character needs a new build

Nosta
2021-03-19, 06:15 AM
5 years ago I played in a game set distant future of are world where the Fantasy / D&D world spilled in to our world

My character was Noble from what is known as the northern federation.

At this time we where still using 3.5 so I built a stawlart / battle Sorcerer who prestige in to Swift blade.

Well since then we started using pathfinder
And last year we picked up where we left off 4 years ago. I had to rebuild my character but keep close in spirit to my old build

Well I chose a Dervish dancer Bard. But how ever I recently found out I was not playing it right Ie not following the rules. I was using more than one battle dance at a time cause I thought stuff like (Rain of Blows / Razor kiss) where added to the dance not sperate dances.

So I'd like make a new build.

I must use a Scimitar their is a particular one tied to my story line.
I would like to be able to make use of the haste spell and lastly I need to make use of dance in battle in some way.

Dance cause my character is well known for a good waltz

He is currently level 10
I'm ok With VMC if that gets what I need

RNightstalker
2021-03-19, 06:37 AM
Scout, Ranger and Dervish?

Nosta
2021-03-19, 06:47 AM
Scout, Ranger and Dervish?

I'd need it to be a pathfinder build

Maat Mons
2021-03-19, 03:01 PM
I guess you could play a Magus or Warpriest? I'm not really familiar with either of them. And I'd be leery about the reduced casting in a game starting at 10th level.

Oracle or Shaman look more appealing to me. Since they have full or near-full casting. But I'm not really familiar with them either.

Cleric and Druid are old standbys for mixing magic and weapon use.

I guess Eldritch Knight, Evangelist, or Hell Knight Signifier might be okay prestige classes? I'm not really familiar with Pathfinder PrCs.