PDA

View Full Version : DM Help D20 material of Vampire the Masquerade (V:tM)

MR_Anderson
2021-03-27, 12:04 AM
I am looking for material that helps make what is Vampire the Masquerade a D20 suitable conversion so I can plug into a current D&D campaign certain aspects from V:tM.

I remember coming across something a long time ago with similar information, so I hope I can get assistance in getting pointed in the right direction.

I’m looking to resolve Bloodlines Powers, Ability Scores, and other things needed for D&D.

Also a detailed history of 2nd through 4th generation of Vampires from the V:tM setting would be helpful, this doesn’t need to be D20 as it is only source material for back story. It can even be a V:tM publication I could buy.

Thanks in advance.

StSword
2021-03-27, 02:52 AM
It's based on vampire the requiem instead of masquerade, but Monte Cooks's World of Darkness is a d20 book where you can play Vampires, Demons, Werewolves, Mages, and Chosen One style Champions.

Obviously it won't have everything you want, but it does have a foundation for you to work with like d20 rules for disciplines, for example.

dysprosium
2021-03-29, 01:46 PM
Also a detailed history of 2nd through 4th generation of Vampires from the V:tM setting would be helpful, this doesn’t need to be D20 as it is only source material for back story. It can even be a V:tM publication I could buy.

It's been quite a while since I played or ran V:tM games but from what I recall, there was not very much printed for 2nd though 4th generation vampires.

The few mentions that I remember from the Book of Nod. Caine sired three kindred initially which would be 2nd generation. Those three begat thirteen who would be the 3rd generation (and subsequently the Clan founders). At some point, the 3rd generation slaughtered the 2nd generation, got scolded by Caine for doing so, then basically all went into torpor.

There were a few 4th generation vampires that were statted up, a couple from Kindred's Most Wanted: Enkidu (yes that Enkidu from the Epic of Gilgamesh) is a 4th generation Gangrel (sired by Gangrel) and Kemintiri is a 4th generation Follower of Set (sired by Set). Another 4th generation vampire that I remember was Tiamat (based upon the Babylonian goddess and not the Chromatic Dragon) was sired by Ventrue. She was given stats in one of the older Diablerie series of World of Darkness books. I believe it was Diablerie: Mexico.

Gnaeus
2021-03-29, 02:53 PM
It's been quite a while since I played or ran V:tM games but from what I recall, there was not very much printed for 2nd though 4th generation vampires.

The few mentions that I remember from the Book of Nod. Caine sired three kindred initially which would be 2nd generation. Those three begat thirteen who would be the 3rd generation (and subsequently the Clan founders). At some point, the 3rd generation slaughtered the 2nd generation, got scolded by Caine for doing so, then basically all went into torpor.

There were a few 4th generation vampires that were statted up, a couple from Kindred's Most Wanted: Enkidu (yes that Enkidu from the Epic of Gilgamesh) is a 4th generation Gangrel (sired by Gangrel) and Kemintiri is a 4th generation Follower of Set (sired by Set). Another 4th generation vampire that I remember was Tiamat (based upon the Babylonian goddess and not the Chromatic Dragon) was sired by Ventrue. She was given stats in one of the older Diablerie series of World of Darkness books. I believe it was Diablerie: Mexico.

Baba Yaga was the 4th generation nosferatu that spawned all the other Nos. The other 4th generation Nosferatu are collectively the monsters called Niktuku who are dedicated to destroying all the other Nosferatu.

There are a couple of 4th gen Brujah statted in Chicago. One original one by diablerie.